PDA

View Full Version : Ockerman the Wildman

wolfpack91
06-28-2009, 11:13 PM
I'll tell you what, Donnie Ockerman is one bad dude. Less than 24 hours after leading the GNCC race on Saturday, he was at his home track in Casey, IL racing again. NO big deal right? Well him and Parker Jones promptly went out and put the smack down on the harescramble track for an hour and a half. Going 1-2 in tha "A" class. Then they both decided that wasn't enough and came over to the MX track to race. Donnie proceded to go out and go 2-1 for the overall on the MX side also, on his XC bike! He pulled an awesome holeshot in moto 2 and walked the dog on them boys. He was clearing a double double section that very few can clear clean on an MX set up. He was smooth and fast. I'd like to see him now on a full blown mx set up and a good running bike. His was even running a little rough at times on the mx track.

Parker looked good too, but he finished back a ways, 5th or so.

Good weekend Donnie!

BakerRacing40
06-28-2009, 11:16 PM
that's pretty intense.. heck he should have went and did a tt while he was at it lol

Pappy
06-28-2009, 11:51 PM
People that do not race have no idea what athletes these guys are...and it goes way beyond what they do on the track.

Im still up at 2 am after spending the last 48 hours straight working.....because they deserve the attention I try and bring them!

yam450_53
06-29-2009, 09:39 AM
That's crazy lol that guy must have mad cardio and endurance. I was just reading the snowshoe gncc report and telling myself how these pro guys can go at it pinned for so long. And what about that 10,000$ purse for first place, is that great or what? Finally athletes getting what they deserve.

ricksmx865
06-29-2009, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by wolfpack91
I'll tell you what, Donnie Ockerman is one bad dude. Less than 24 hours after leading the GNCC race on Saturday, he was at his home track in Casey, IL racing again. NO big deal right? Well him and Parker Jones promptly went out and put the smack down on the harescramble track for an hour and a half. Going 1-2 in tha "A" class. Then they both decided that wasn't enough and came over to the MX track to race. Donnie proceded to go out and go 2-1 for the overall on the MX side also, on his XC bike! He pulled an awesome holeshot in moto 2 and walked the dog on them boys. He was clearing a double double section that very few can clear clean on an MX set up. He was smooth and fast. I'd like to see him now on a full blown mx set up and a good running bike. His was even running a little rough at times on the mx track.

Parker looked good too, but he finished back a ways, 5th or so.

Good weekend Donnie!

Donnie is a badddd dude for sure... And he is a heck of a nice guy to talk too.

He also runs the whole IXCR series here in Indiana as well

fastredrider44
06-30-2009, 07:57 AM
He also runs the complete Mid-South series as well. Very down to earth, and fast.

Scro
06-30-2009, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
He also runs the complete Mid-South series as well. Very down to earth, and fast.

You can't leave out the fact that he's gonna be running the #1 plate next season!

fastredrider44
06-30-2009, 09:48 AM
Or the way that he missed 3 races, and is still going to be running the number one plate, in a series with 3 drops! Pretty consistent to be able to do that.

Next season might not happen like that though. Might just happen to be a good battle.
:devil: :devil: