PDA

View Full Version : congrats to the 3 fastest 70 cvt riders

hotquads1
06-28-2009, 09:40 PM
A huge congrats to Cole Shake(1st), Jordan Gibson(2nd) and Logan Dusenberry(3rd), they put on a heck of a ride this weekend at the nationals , good job guys ! For those who did not get to see these riders in person , you missed an outrageous performance. Don't let the smiles fool you , these 3 are FEARLESS.
marc

hotquads1
06-28-2009, 09:49 PM
in their gear , ready for battle !

Reimer Racing
06-29-2009, 05:54 AM
NICE JOB BOYS!!!!! I heard you boys were flying. Nice to see a team finish 1-2-3. Good Job.

rookiewrench
06-29-2009, 07:36 AM
Those three boys were flying out there on the track. All I have to say is good luck to the rest of the field because those boys were well a head of the rest of the field and that class has some more good riders but did not have the speed or motor to keep up.

edwardsp&b
06-29-2009, 07:41 AM
thats quite an accomplishment! good job guys! from the pics it looks like they had just as much fun off the track than on. also a big congrats to the dads, if it wasnt for you guys that wouldnt have been possible. Also a big congrats to marc and HOTQUADS.
bryan

Logan #34's Dad
06-29-2009, 02:04 PM
Thanks Guys. Both 70CVT motos were awesome races. Watching Jordan and Logan battle on Saturday with Cole coming real hard was great! Then on Sunday, I wish Logan would not have gotten pinched at the start of moto 2 BUT I don't think he would have had much for them boys. What a show! The announcer guy was very excited too! You would have thought they were the pro's. Can't wait for Pleasure Valley!
All three of these boys were together all weekend and played together like best friends. Goes too show that we Dads need to relax a little, it is just for fun.
I'd really like to thank Marc for his "stuff"!
AND Justin from Maximum RPM. Without Justin's "help" we would have packed up and went home Saturday night. Thank You. And please support these businesses because they support our sport!

tyler70t
06-29-2009, 02:31 PM
It's great to see pictures of the 3 of them hanging out, then they can go battle it out on the track and be friends when it's all over. I told my wife that's what goes on @ the track 95% playing with friends and 5% racing..........That's what this sport is all about! We race local tracks and my son (who has 2 sisters) loves going to the races and hanging with his racing buddies.

JAG Motosports
06-29-2009, 03:57 PM
Ya the social thing is a big part of racing for everyone, but the kids take it to the next level. It's not the racing that wears Jordan out, it's the playing non stop. The racing was awesome. The kids were flyin. Next chance for us is at Loretta's, can't wait it should be fun. We'd also like to thank Hot Quads for the support:D

cik orange
06-29-2009, 04:33 PM
It was A great job by all three riders what makes it even better is all three kids are alot of fun to be around.

OH YA good job HOT QUADS

STOCKRACING917
06-29-2009, 06:59 PM
It's always a treat seeing you guys ride. Great job boys and good luck for the remaining season.

917 and Family.

EthansDad
06-29-2009, 07:28 PM
yea, that was some race to watch. All riders brought their "A" game to each moto. I swear though, that Cole was hitting some doubles the 450C riders weren't! That race got me up out of my seat, good job boys, dads and hot quads!

-

Ride1Rob
06-30-2009, 08:11 PM
That's AWSOME!!! My son has had the chance to race with Jordan and he is absolutely unbelievable. Jam just loves him!If Cole and Logan are anything like he is this was surely a race to see. GREAT JOB GUYS!!!

Logan #34's Dad
07-01-2009, 11:15 PM
Catching some air just after the finishline step-up then tabletop. He cleared it too. :blah:

cole shake 32
07-02-2009, 02:29 PM
Congrats to the team thats cool we took the top three spots we need to thank our sponsors Profile Performance, Hot Quads, Motowas Shocks, Gpr, dc Motorsport , Hunting Shack, Thanks for all your support and the good equipment cause with out this he wouldnt be able to push it as hard as he does cant wait for the next one Its hard to beleve may of last year this all started for us.

Logan #34's Dad
07-02-2009, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by cole shake 32
Its hard to beleve may of last year this all started for us.

Yeah, And it's even harder to believe he is only 8 years old going into the 3rd grade!!!!
Lightning in a bottle right there!
You know your going to have to move to Ohio to keep affording this stuff. LOL - them 20 hour drives got to be a killer.

cole shake 32
07-03-2009, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by Logan #34's Dad
them 20 hour drives got to be a killer.
Yea the drive for us sucks we,ve started talking about that already if we want to keep doing this cause i hate driving and with my job i do it alot but i cant quit cause cole never does he amazes me with his drive to win