PDA

View Full Version : Breezewood July 4th?

MX MaNiAc 06
06-28-2009, 07:58 PM
Thinking about heading up the Breezewood Saturday for the 4th. You got anything in store for us Dan? And who's going?!?!

You see me come say hey! I have a KTM 505sx. My gear is yellow and grey and the back of my jersey says Abernethy 28.

MX MaNiAc 06
06-29-2009, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by sunco
Can I ride that KTM ?

Haha we'll see man. It's a handful coming from my 450r with pipe and piston. I think I'm going down late friday night after work then I gotta be back Saturday night to work Sunday morning. I figure it's probably the only Saturday I'll get off work all summer so why not go to Breezewood for the 4th?

jesseweaver
06-29-2009, 03:28 AM
don't think i'll make it. don't have a drivers license anymore :mad: this sucks

MX MaNiAc 06
06-29-2009, 08:16 AM
I saw the thread! Flyboy's goin big. Can't wait to see what he can do at breezewood.

I got it for $7500. I still have my Honda to sell so I didn't do too bad.

jesseweaver
06-29-2009, 02:14 PM

Jesse - were you a bad boy?

yes... much more than once :(

300ex_#387
06-29-2009, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
yes... much more than once :(

I know what you mean. I've confused a couple for being 18 too. I shoulda known when she asked me to take her to chucky cheese.

ohsobad_chevy
06-29-2009, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
I know what you mean. I've confused a couple for being 18 too. I shoulda known when she asked me to take her to chucky cheese.

LMAO!! Thats funny chit right there!

Chit
06-29-2009, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by ohsobad_chevy
LMAO!! Thats funny chit right there!

I approve of the usage of my name.

Except Josh likes little boys.

300ex_#387
06-29-2009, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Chit
I approve of the usage of my name.

Except Josh likes little boys.

I've lived by this saying.....It's better little girls then little boys.

jesseweaver
06-29-2009, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387

hey lol i'm not 18 et either and last time i checked you don't lose your drivers license for that

MX MaNiAc 06
06-29-2009, 05:55 PM
HOLD ON - WE'RE TALKING ABOUT ME RIDING A 7500 KTM :D

Hahaha I'm working on finding a co-pilot to take with me. If I do make it you can ride the ktm. If you have beer that you are willing to be generous with Friday night that would extend the time that you get to ride it. :D

dan harris
06-30-2009, 05:20 AM
Tracks and the weather are looking great for this weekend. Temps are suppose to be in the low 70's and no chance of rain.

///// use caustion ///// I've been working on the tracks, mainly building up some landing ramps and fixing a couple take offs. The bleacher jump on the intermediate track had 3 dump truck loads of dirt added yesterday.

dan harris
06-30-2009, 05:26 AM
Attention Couch Racers: Keep in mind this years couch race will be TWO MOTO's. The first moto will be Saturday at 1pm and the second moto will be Saturday at 4pm.

Tracks will be open for riding all weekend !!! Intermediate track will close for a half hour 2 times on Saturday for the couch racing.

We will also have a mud bog time race on Saturday after the first couch race moto.

....don't forget to check out our all new all terrain challenge course. Its in the woods along the starting line of the intermediate track. We have some cool obstacles to tackle with your quad or bike.

Hope to see more quads then the 3 people who have posted up so far????? ...... guess everyone else is too sad mourning the loss of Michael Jackson to ride this weekend?>

winters126
06-30-2009, 05:47 AM
Zach and I will be there & bringing one of our friends. Also, my friend from Conneticutt is meeting us there for the weekend. It'll be his first time there. Can't wait!! We'll be up late Friday afternoon and staying until Sunday.

I'm excited to see this KTM, too! The 450sx KTM has been on my wish list for about a year & I don't know anyone personally who has one yet. mx maniac, If you see someone drooling over it, it's probably just me:p

jesseweaver
06-30-2009, 01:08 PM
ah man i want to go now. a couple of friends were talking about going out there or to blue diamond friday but i can't afford to take off work :(

MX MaNiAc 06
06-30-2009, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by winters126
Zach and I will be there & bringing one of our friends. Also, my friend from Conneticutt is meeting us there for the weekend. It'll be his first time there. Can't wait!! We'll be up late Friday afternoon and staying until Sunday.

I'm excited to see this KTM, too! The 450sx KTM has been on my wish list for about a year & I don't know anyone personally who has one yet. mx maniac, If you see someone drooling over it, it's probably just me:p

Hahaha drool all you want. Come say hey maybe I'll let you take it for a spin if you let me ride your worked race bike. ;)

Thanks for chiming in, Dan. Can't wait to see the new changes to the track.

Sunco- What do you mean "pulling a Jesse" haha

MX MaNiAc 06
06-30-2009, 07:45 PM
Working on finding a spectating co-pilot. Most likely making the 3 hour drive Saturday mornign and leaving by dark.. :ermm:

MX MaNiAc 06
06-30-2009, 08:33 PM
now thats a quick one. you'll make the couch race though

Well i figure since my endurance is garbage that will be plenty of time to do what I'm going to do. haha! I was at a track over the weekend and I would haul through the fun sections then just kinda cruise around the track until I came to a jump. Hit it then sit back down and keep cruising. hahaha I'm gonna chew the rest of the week instead of smoke and get some exercise.

jesseweaver
07-01-2009, 02:59 PM
got off work for friday :D now just gotta find a ride...

dan harris
07-01-2009, 06:10 PM
Been working on the tracks, have some cool changes and improvements - especially on the big track.

...Campers starting to pull in.

dan harris
07-01-2009, 06:26 PM
The pond hasn't cleared up yet, but that hasn't stopped the swimming. Remember to bring your suit - .... not your best one

jherbie28
07-01-2009, 06:27 PM
we will be there friday am

dan harris
07-01-2009, 06:29 PM
Yeah, If your coming in off the turn pike there is a bridge out at Oak Grove. You need to turn off of South Breezewood Rd onto E. MAttie and follow our detour signs. Watch for E. Mattie, its only 1 mile from breezewood.

dan harris
07-01-2009, 06:33 PM
Weather and tracks look great for the weekend !! I'll be riding - how 'bout you????

ltr450rider21
07-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Dan,
We found out the hard way at the bridge when we left the other weekend! oh boy long story.

We will be there this weekend, what are the changes on the big track?! You know thats my favorite track haha

winters126
07-01-2009, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
Hahaha drool all you want. Come say hey maybe I'll let you take it for a spin if you let me ride your worked race bike. ;)

ooooooo sweet! You can def. take a spin on my honda...it's amazing if I don't say so myself.

dan harris
07-01-2009, 07:56 PM
Bigger landing on the uphill. more peak on the dining hall jump. more dirt on landing of water jump. The option line next to the water jump that had the two small tables now just has one double.

Still have all day tomorrow and a full tank of fuel???

dan harris
07-01-2009, 07:59 PM
Oh yeah the turn before the uphill jump that has the hump in it got a big change.

.....also on the intermediate track the bleacher jump got 3 dump truck loads of dirt added to it. So you'll need a wee bit more speed to clear it.

awesome weekend - can't wait to ride.

MX MaNiAc 06
07-01-2009, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by dan harris
Bigger landing on the uphill. more peak on the dining hall jump. more dirt on landing of water jump. The option line next to the water jump that had the two small tables now just has one double.

THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jesseweaver
07-02-2009, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by dan harris

full tank of fuel eh? move the take off to the ski jump back a little farther again!! :macho

flyboy62
07-02-2009, 08:22 AM
i will be there. were leaving today (thursday) if you see me stop and say hi

ltr450rider21
07-02-2009, 09:21 PM
Make the downhill bigger Dan! good idea. make that step up before the downhill bigger again like you said you had it before, sounds like it was fun!

Did you put anything after the grandstands on the intermediate?

That table top before the grandstands on the intermidiate has to much of a lip to it and keeps you in the air too long, i think you should make it more of a faster table top.

See ya tomorrow!

MX MaNiAc 06
07-05-2009, 01:56 PM
How was the ride guys? I ended up backing out and I apologize. But I couldn't find anyone to go with me, my moms out of town and my dad didn't wanna be left alone for the holiday weekend and my girl wanted to spend the 4th with me. I know, excuses. haha I would have rather gone.

Anyone get pics?!?!

dan harris
07-06-2009, 06:57 AM
A big thanks to all the riders who made it out to celebrate the 4th at the Proving Grounds. Hopefully we'll get some pics of all the great action posted up here soon.

The couch race was off the hook fun, with 8 great couch's entering. Unfortunately a bit too much tilling and alot of water made the 2nd moto pretty tough on the racers and only 2 couch's actually finished moto 2. ... next year, less tilling, more speed, bigger jumps!!!! - and of course - alot of mud.

Hope to see everyone back out here again soon. Keep in mind we still have alot of cabins available the next couple weeks.

JForestZ34
07-06-2009, 10:19 AM
PICS PICS!!!!! I WANT TO SEE PICS!!!!!

James

quad2xtreme
07-06-2009, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by JForestZ34
PICS PICS!!!!! I WANT TO SEE PICS!!!!!

James

I have a couple of hours of HD video to weed through. You want to see people jumping or couch racing first?

quad2xtreme
07-06-2009, 07:22 PM
ski jump...

JForestZ34
07-06-2009, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
I have a couple of hours of HD video to weed through. You want to see people jumping or couch racing first?

Let's see some people jumping. Makes me wish I was there.

James

jesseweaver
07-06-2009, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by JForestZ34
Let's see some people jumping. Makes me wish I was there.

James

X2

anyone going this saturday?? im hopin to go. depends if my friends want to though, still can't drive:mad:

quad2xtreme
07-07-2009, 04:19 AM
<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tgCqRvBWdDs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tgCqRvBWdDs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Landon Herbst - Advanced Track

JForestZ34
07-07-2009, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
ski jump...

HOLLY CRAP!!!!! :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

That jump got bigger since I was there 2 years ago..

I would love to hit that now... :D

James

quad2xtreme
07-08-2009, 06:40 AM
Couch Race Moto 1 uploading to youtube right now. It is 320 mb file so it is a slow process. It will be another hour and then I will post the link. My software had some problems rendering transition effects (at least one of them) so I just removed all of them.

dan harris
07-08-2009, 06:57 AM
Don, Thanks for bringing the family out for another great holiday weekend at the proving grounds. Sorry about moto 2 in the couch race. The Feight brothers paid me off to till and water so you two wheel drive racers wouldn't have a chance.

USAMoto00
07-08-2009, 08:25 AM
Awesome weekend Dan! Thanks to all for making our trip such a good time. Although, I told Michelle we aren't going back until the practice quad is finished because she breaks something every trip there!lol Her and Flyboy were on the intermediate track non-stop doing some battling. Good times for sure and I'll post pics when I can. Wait til you see the couch pics!!

quad2xtreme
07-09-2009, 06:42 AM
link to other thread (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3645861#post3645861)