PDA

View Full Version : 400ex flat track parts, checking interest NY

bundy
06-28-2009, 05:42 AM
don't know if allowed to have a thread to check interest so apologize if against rules...
looking at getting a 400ex which has some flat track parts included sway bar, lowering kit and tires and rims which i don't need...just wondering how much this stuff is worth and how difficult to sell ( don't have pics until i look at/ get machine) i believe sway bar is lone star as other items are but could be wrong, will vertify before completing any transaction.... don't know if this 400ex has an aftermarket stem if doesn't maybe willing to trade for one, thanks

iownatoyota
06-28-2009, 09:32 AM
interested in the sway bar if u decide to sell the sum parts, get some pics and prices of the stuff and we can do some dealing :)

project400ex19
06-28-2009, 12:27 PM
might be interested in the tires depending on what they are and pics when you get a chance. Thanks

bundy
06-28-2009, 03:00 PM
no problem, maybe getting this one next weekend unless not as described when i see it in person or a better deal comes along...will post pics of parts when i get it.. front bumper ( ac racing style)will probably for sale as well and nerfs ( not sure if has them or not but if does selling them as well) any interest in the lowering kit?

BakerRacing40
06-28-2009, 03:34 PM
i might be interested in the lowering items.. i don't think lonestar made a swaybar, i could be wrong but with pics shouldn't be hard to i.d. the brand.. And i might be interested in the sway bar.. tires and wheels cost too much for shipping to me lol nerfs, bumper, stem might be interested in also.. hope to see pics soon thanks!

bundy
06-28-2009, 03:52 PM
could be durablue as well...judging by one of the pics the axle seems to be durablue ( sticker anyways) can't tell til i see it in person...person selling it don't think too knowledgeable about atvs... imo trading it for something else and now are trying to sell it... if doesn't have an aftermarket stem may interested in trading for one ( don't need the top clamps, they are all the same aren't they?)

iownatoyota
06-28-2009, 05:43 PM
lol well once u get the pics up i got first dibs on that swaybar :)

BakerRacing40
06-28-2009, 08:59 PM
that's a good bar, just tend to be heaver than some.. i'm just needin the lowering kit stuff!!