PDA

View Full Version : western ny

cliner
06-27-2009, 08:48 PM
looking for legal places to ride in western ny or northern pa also looking for a site to find out about dice runs any help would be great

hotshotgoal30
06-29-2009, 06:31 AM
majestic trails is nice. thats in p.a though we go there all the time i live in wny too. or there some decent trails in pendleton

cliner
06-29-2009, 07:47 AM
ive been to majestic its a nice spot to ride Ive never been to pendelton Ill have to check it out is there a web site or any thing if not were abouts is it

hotshotgoal30
06-29-2009, 07:39 PM
im not sure. i think its called tricounty something but just google pendleton trails something should come up. its out by heblers

cliner
06-29-2009, 08:20 PM
ok thanks ill check it out

JRsbruteforce
07-08-2009, 11:30 AM
We have a ATV club in pendelton and our club owns the trails out there. The link to our web site is:

http://tricountytrail.org/forums/index.php.

Feel free to check out our forums and ask any questions you might have. We are also currently working on adding more trails to the existing trails we have now. The Trail head is at Braures on Campbell Blvd.

Membership for you and anyone in your household is only $25 for a yr. We also have some discounts to some ATV and other stores for being a member. The State police do patrol our trails, so please make sure your ATV is registered and insured. If ya have any Questions at all , just let me know.

cliner
07-22-2009, 03:24 PM
Ok thanks ill check it out and hopefully we will be able to come up and ride there soon