PDA

View Full Version : New England Riders

siberthugd
01-05-2003, 11:22 PM
Trying to organize a ride on the Cape for the three day weekend coming up (Martin Luther King Day weekend, the 18th, 19th, 20th). Please inform me if you can make it, and what day will be best for everyone... The day the has the MAJORITY of "votes" will be the scheduled riding day. If traveling from a distance and woud like food/lodging info please make a request for it either on the post or email me, siberthugd@aol.com .

~~~ I would also like to get a "vote" going for where to ride. There are a few options and they are as follows. Please only post a vote if you intend to go riding that weekend with us.

1) Town Forest * --> There is a variety of riding conditions here, from trails to pits. There are some jumps ranging from 3 feet to 15 foot tabletops.
2) C.C.A. --> This is a VERY LARGE sand pit that mainly consists of "hill climbing". There is a considerable amount of flat, open space as well, not mny jumps though. Most of these hills are HUGE and tough to climb for smaller bikes. A lot of people ride here, and as far as I know there have been no problems riding here. As a matter of fact, my friends and I have been riding here when the owner has shown up on a weekend, seen us, and kept going. He DID NOT say anything, nor did the E.P.'s or the regular police show up.

I would like to start out early (between 8 and 9AM) and will ride for the day. People may stay as long as they would like.

*Disclaimer: (#1 Option) this ride will be on Town property. I do not know the laws regarding riding here, however, I ride it daily and have never had a problem. I will NOT be held responsible or liable for anything that may occur. Anyone who comes, does so knowing this and acknowledges that they came to ride on their own free will.