PDA

View Full Version : 2006 450 Er $4900 Obo

BLEEDRED
06-24-2009, 07:23 AM
This quad has only been taken on 5 weekend trips in upper Michigan. I changed the oil after every trip. It has also been lightly ridden on our property. This bike is virtually brand new and has been garage kept, covered and maintained in immaculate condition. The title is free and clear.

Following is a list of the aftermarket parts I have installed:

Rossier full exhaust
Uni air filter
Jetting
FRC adjustable fuel screw
GT Thunder shock rebuild front and rear and XC rear linkage
AC propeg nerfs
Renthal twinwall bars (CR high bend)
Grips
Trail tech bar clamp ( I have the mount for the computer but don’t have the computer)
Carbon warning labels
Pro Armor swinger skid
Pro Armor A-arm skids
Pro Armor full chassis skid
Razr II 22X7X10 (front tires)
Razr II 20X11X9 (rear tires)
Gas vent
Blingstar Victory front bumper
EHS airbox lid
One Industries graphics
Noss steering stabilizer
Case saver
Parking break block off

I have a spread sheet detailing all the extras I have added and what I paid for them. The motor/transmission internals are 100% stock.

TCracin440ex
06-24-2009, 02:48 PM
good luck with that. i let a 06 go last year for 3200. i know that was giving that bike away but i had HRC kit, K&n filter, AC pro pegs, Ac bumper, holeshot mxr rear, stock rear tires, dmp graphics kit, WB carbon pro 2 exhaust, shock wears, and a few other things im sure.

i loved my 06 too im jus waitin on honda to redo the 450 for 2010

dirtbike&quad
06-26-2009, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
good luck with that. i let a 06 go last year for 3200. i know that was giving that bike away but i had HRC kit, K&n filter, AC pro pegs, Ac bumper, holeshot mxr rear, stock rear tires, dmp graphics kit, WB carbon pro 2 exhaust, shock wears, and a few other things im sure.

i loved my 06 too im jus waitin on honda to redo the 450 for 2010

why do you post in everyones for sale thread?

and to the OP, good luck on the sale!