PDA

View Full Version : buying already set up shocks?

11-19-2001, 03:10 PM
well im thinkin about gettin some works triple rates from moto-man. they are like $500 sumthin with rezzies. well if you order them fom there, how do you get em set up for your personal specs? do they just get a bunch of different kinds from works and sell em straight up? i dont want to spend 5g's and not get the right thing.

keep it real:devil

11-19-2001, 07:03 PM
When i was pricing works shocks all over the globe, i found http://www.hy-tech-atv.com/ sells the Triple rates w/ Reservoirs for something like $460. I bought a pair of dual rates w/rezzies for my blaster, and everything came in all peachy keen and whatnot, but they never included the shockwears i paid for. I'd say buy the suspention there, and accessories elsewhere. When you order them, they ask you a lot of questions about what type of riding you will be doing, your weight, and how hard you'll be going. They then contact the Works headquarters or wherever they manufacture the shocks and give them the info needed, which from there they're built and then sent to Hy-tech. Hy-tech then ships to you.

11-20-2001, 06:57 AM
Ummmmm,,,,insane,,,why don't ya give Terry at marcums a call about them shocks,,,link at the top and he'll have the best deal,,,send you the correct shocks and he's a heck of a good guy..why deal with jacklegs when you don't have too..:D :D

sly400ex
11-20-2001, 02:45 PM
Call Terry...$479 to your door. Nuff said.

11-20-2001, 02:49 PM
tight, thanks guys. im not sure if im gettin shocks at the moment, i think im gonna focus on the motor. later

keep it real:devil