View Full Version : Transformers 2

JForestZ34
06-23-2009, 04:21 PM
So how's going to see this tonight... I think I'm going to wait and see it tomorrow...

James

Pappy
06-23-2009, 04:29 PM
I geuss I better hurry and see part 1:p

ProspectorJim
06-23-2009, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
I geuss I better hurry and see part 1:p

I'll summarize the basic plot of Transformers pt1 for you:
-Holychit my camaro just transformed into a giant robot
-Explosions
-Hot chick
-Explosions
-Now my camaro is a new camaro
-Explosions
-More Explosions
-happy Ending
-Explosions
-End

Pappy
06-23-2009, 04:54 PM
Explosions and Hot chick is all needed:p

ZeroLogic
06-23-2009, 06:22 PM
That chick from the first one is so ****ing hot.:eek: :eek2:

300ex_#387
06-23-2009, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
That chick from the first one is so ****ing hot.:eek: :eek2:

I would drink her bath water.

exrider12
06-23-2009, 06:44 PM
Megan Fox guys! And I got first dibs:D

BakerRacing40
06-23-2009, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by exrider12
Megan Fox guys! And I got first dibs:D

i'll let her know you got dibs.. she's about to leave here...:D

exrider12
06-23-2009, 07:12 PM
Damn... I have nothing to say:ermm:

JParisi48
06-23-2009, 07:47 PM
i think i goin to see it tonight, im not a big cartoon person, but i love these movies!

06-23-2009, 09:52 PM
already saw it, good movie! Pretty long but not one of those when is this going to be over its like this is awesome!

XCRacer236
06-24-2009, 12:11 AM
do a search for Megan's thumbs and see how many of you guys still want her.

smr
06-24-2009, 07:03 AM
I was a big fan growing up and I loved the first movie..however I wouldn't give Megan Fox the time of day. She is really a freak and her resent rant about the USA really pissed me off. It's one thang to bad mouth this country but it's another to do it in Soutn east Asia.....I think she should be kicked to the curve with the dixie chicks.

I'm not sure if I will even see the movie.

fandl450r
06-24-2009, 08:13 AM
Saw this last night at the midnight premier and all I can say is...

Go see it.

It's honestly one of the best movies I've seen in awhile.

Awesome story line, LOTS of action, plus how can you go wrong with Megan Fox.

smr
06-24-2009, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by fandl450r
how can you go wrong with Megan Fox.

because she is such a dusch.

It's really said to think that somebody from Tn would talk so bad about us. Middle America is the back bone of this country and it feeds half the world.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/sarah-knoploh/2009/06/08/megan-fox-take-out-white-trash

scuzz
06-24-2009, 08:32 AM
Yeah Megan Fox is a douche.

I don't care for her one bit.

Chit
06-24-2009, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by scuzz
Yeah Megan Fox is a douche.

I don't care for her one bit.

This is the first and only time I'll ever say I'd eat a douche.

Plus...Shia LeBeuof is a bad mamma jamma.

smr
06-24-2009, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Chit
This is the first and only time I'll ever say I'd eat a douche.

Plus...Shia LeBeuof is a bad mamma jamma.

maybe it's something that comes with age. I don't care what she looks like, she is a freak of nature and I wouldn't give her the time of day.

Why does she hate me because I believe in God? Why does she hate me becuase I live between appalasha and the rockys....same place she grew up?

I don't down her for liking other weman...heck I like weman...she just needs to deal with it and move on.

If you read much about her you would realize why she has no friends and spends most of her time alone.

fandl450r
06-24-2009, 12:20 PM
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, including her. It doesn't mean you have to agree or even listen to a word she says.

Point is, this was a Transformers 2 thread, not "Hey Megan Fox is a douche because her ideals and opinions aren't the same as mine."

Tolerance comes with age too there bub.

reptikes
06-24-2009, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by smr
maybe it's something that comes with age. I don't care what she looks like, she is a freak of nature and I wouldn't give her the time of day.

Why does she hate me because I believe in God? Why does she hate me becuase I live between appalasha and the rockys....same place she grew up?

I don't down her for liking other weman...heck I like weman...she just needs to deal with it and move on.

If you read much about her you would realize why she has no friends and spends most of her time alone.

Do you get on the internet and cry everytime someone says something about you? Grow up and move on. And if you fall into the ( white trash, hillbilly, anti-gay, super bible-beating) section then sucks to be you.

416exfreak
06-24-2009, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by CaseDawg350

I got a pair of Fox dirtpaws that would provide the same service a brown paper bag would on an ugly chick..

smr
06-24-2009, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by reptikes
Do you get on the internet and cry everytime someone says something about you? Grow up and move on. And if you fall into the ( white trash, hillbilly, anti-gay, super bible-beating) section then sucks to be you.

I will take your advice and grow up...thanks. I also glad you can judge me and say it sucks to be me and you don't even know me. Must be great to be you.

I was just pointing out that just because she has a pretty face doesn't mean she's pretty. They fact that she said she would like to destroy middle America in a forien country is enough for me not to suport her and not see her movie....I really hate it too. I love trainsformers. I was a teenager back in the 80's and thought it was one of the best shows on TV.

sparks 450
06-24-2009, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by smr
I will take your advice and grow up...thanks. I also glad you can judge me and say it sucks to be me and you don't even know me. Must be great to be you.

I was just pointing out that just because she has a pretty face doesn't mean she's pretty. They fact that she said she would like to destroy middle America in a forien country is enough for me not to suport her and not see her movie....I really hate it too. I love trainsformers. I was a teenager back in the 80's and thought it was one of the best shows on TV. FORGET HER, SHE IS STUPID FOR MAKING THOSE COMMENTS.

300ex_#387
06-24-2009, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by smr

I was just pointing out that just because she has a pretty face doesn't mean she's pretty. They fact that she said she would like to destroy middle America in a forien country is enough for me not to suport her and not see her movie....I really hate it too. I love trainsformers. I was a teenager back in the 80's and thought it was one of the best shows on TV.

I'd still hit it.

250r rider 88
06-24-2009, 05:51 PM
went at midnight last night it was awesome better than the 1st long but it doesnt leave you wanting more but still has it set up for the 3rd, i will be seeing it twice in theater for sure

" FTJ: Fuel the Jets" is the new FTW, epic:D

ZeroLogic
06-24-2009, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by smr
because she is such a dusch.

It's really said to think that somebody from Tn would talk so bad about us. Middle America is the back bone of this country and it feeds half the world.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/sarah-knoploh/2009/06/08/megan-fox-take-out-white-trash
Well you cannot get the best of both worlds. Either shes really pretty and not so smart or shes really ugly and a genius.

BakerRacing40
06-24-2009, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
I'd still hit it.

put a flag over her thumbs and f her for the Glory!!!! lol

JForestZ34
06-24-2009, 07:14 PM
I went and saw it today and I thought it was really good.. I will see it again and then buy the DVD.. It was a little long though but it didn't get boring...

James

Chit
06-25-2009, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by BakerRacing40
put a flag over her thumbs and f her for the Glory!!!! lol

Call it a fetish...

but her thumbs turn me on.

Snipe
06-25-2009, 06:06 PM
^^^^I think you just told us way to much^^^^

Guy400
06-26-2009, 09:28 PM
Saw the movie tonight. Great flick but did Megan Fox get lip implants? They were a little over the top.

Old Head
06-27-2009, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by CaseDawg350

Trust me if she walked in the door I don't think you would ever notice her toe thumbs

byrdman37876
06-27-2009, 07:33 PM
even though she said that chit i'd still fix her sink.

Ruby Soho
06-27-2009, 09:16 PM
saw it the other night. good movie, though i think 1 was better. and it was really long

wvspeedfreak
06-27-2009, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho
saw it the other night. good movie, though i think 1 was better. and it was really long

I agree.

Bryson#221
06-28-2009, 07:03 AM
It WAS long...but nevertheless...AMAZING :D

hondaking52
06-28-2009, 09:47 AM
ya it was a very good movie, i just dont get how like 3 of the guys they killed in the last one came back to life?

muddy400EX
06-28-2009, 06:50 PM
just saw it and thought is was awesome. and megan fox... OMG!

416exfreak
06-29-2009, 09:11 AM
Saw it a few nights ago.

Damn good movie. Megan's pretty hot. In fact my desktop is her under the hood of F-body Bumble-Bee.:devil:

Guy400
06-29-2009, 08:24 PM
My only complaint was there were several parts that made me glad I didn't take my 5 year old daughter to see it. The first Transformers is relatively clean for my kids except the part where the mother accuses Sam of being "alone" in his bedroom. In the sequel there were numerous parts that would have me explaining things I shouldn't have to be to a kindergartener and didn't necessarily add anything to the movie other than crude humor.

exrider12
06-29-2009, 08:56 PM
Saw it like 2 hours ago. Awesome movie! And Star scream and Megatron are skirts!! They run away at the end!

And why did that girl at Sams college have to be an evil robot. She was BANGING!:macho

jcv400ex
06-29-2009, 09:50 PM
I agree with Guy. I took my almost 10 year old son, and there was alot of inapropiate scenes. And why did the robots have to swear? I thought that was totally un called for.

exrider12
06-30-2009, 08:47 AM
I thought the robots swearing was funny... it was just the little ones anyway that no one likes.:cool:

Regular_Joe
06-30-2009, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
I agree with Guy. I took my almost 10 year old son, and there was alot of inapropiate scenes. And why did the robots have to swear? I thought that was totally un called for.

I agree. You take a KIDS cartoon, turn it into a movie, and you expect certain things. Sexual commentary and situations isn't one of them. The dogs humping and crap didn't do a thing to help the movie and were totally uncalled for. It ups the age requirements for the movie for no real reason at all. Don't get me wrong, situations like that can be funny, just not in a movie like this where lots of kids want to see it.

muddy400EX
06-30-2009, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
My only complaint was there were several parts that made me glad I didn't take my 5 year old daughter to see it. The first Transformers is relatively clean for my kids except the part where the mother accuses Sam of being "alone" in his bedroom. In the sequel there were numerous parts that would have me explaining things I shouldn't have to be to a kindergartener and didn't necessarily add anything to the movie other than crude humor.

well it IS PG-13. meaning under 13 shouldnt watch it! lol. i understand what your saying coming from a kids movie, but i love the little things they put in there, like when the little rc car steps on the trap and says "SON OF A B**CH" lol

there were little kids when i went, and they were cryin during the big fights, guess the robots scared them:blah:

LTRracer4
06-30-2009, 12:02 PM
Anyone agree with me when i say i didnt like the movie at all? I thought it was way to long and i was so bored by the end. I liked the first one alot, but when i went to see the second one i was with ppl i didnt like.. maybe thats why. im not sure, just wasnt for me

Guy400
06-30-2009, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
well it IS PG-13. meaning under 13 shouldnt watch it! lol. i understand what your saying coming from a kids movie, but i love the little things they put in there, like when the little rc car steps on the trap and says "SON OF A B**CH" lol

there were little kids when i went, and they were cryin during the big fights, guess the robots scared them:blah: Which is exactly why I went and watched it before deciding if my daughter should see it. Some stuff just didn't fit in the movie at all, like the dogs and leg humping. It wasn't really that funny and didn't advance the movie at all. It was like a 14 year old kid helped write the movie and said, "Oooh, right here, let's have two dogs humping. It'll be funny." My brother took his 11 and 10 year old kids and of course afterwards they're all giggly and want to repeat stuff...

Don't get me wrong, aside from a couple questionable parts I thought it was great.

ProspectorJim
06-30-2009, 03:49 PM
I just saw the movie today. I went into it thinking it will be a lot like the first and it was. Some parts made me cringe like in the first action scene after killing a decepticon, the one autobot says "punk *** decepticon". Also Megan Fox suuuuuuuucked, I hated every moment she was speaking.

The main problem I had with the movie was that there was just way too much comic relief. Like after the Constructicons formed up into Devastator and started taking apart the pyramid. Of course there were two big wrecking balls that, you guessed it, were between Devastator's legs.

I liked the first transformers movie, but this one was a let down for me.

Wills77
06-30-2009, 03:55 PM
im going to get you a tighter shirt
there isnt a tighter shirt
haha

riding4fun
06-30-2009, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex

X2