PDA

View Full Version : 50 or 90 Liquids/4 strokes for California ?

Phugg
06-23-2009, 07:51 AM
I am doing a little bit of research for my neighbor. They just bought 2 REALLY CHEAPo's for thier girls and found out that they are going to want more.
We are happy with our girls Can Am 90x and both of our neighbor girls have ridden it and loved it. Just they are not willing to shell out the cash we paid for ours. I know the DRR's are not as pricey and actually have more potential than our lil Can Am. If I would have found this place earlier We would be on a DRR instead.
My questions , Has anyone in central Cal (Fresno-Sac) gotten a DRR and gotten it green stickered , if so where to buy one (or 2) and what could they expect to pay. I have searched Craigslist and know that there are none around here for sale , but I tried in my limited fashion. I know they are available somehow , because our daughter has raced against a couple. I did not pay attention to see if they were stickered (registered)though. I know the ones she raced against were 2 strokes , They dont want 2 strokes. The most they will see is some mountain riding and local parks , I do not foresee any racing (serios at least) in the future for them.

jesse olea
06-24-2009, 11:55 PM
hey whats up i live in socal i called drr and they gave me the number to the nearest dealer and he was in bakersfield. he was doing it out of his house long story short i had to meet him at a shopping center to pick up my quad i have a green sticker and i'v had no problems i still have the number but i don't know if he's still in buiness you can give it a try 330 220 3102

bulldogfallon
06-25-2009, 11:07 AM
We have a customer in Cal that was able to secure this sticker.

I would ashamed to be called a DRR dealer if people were selling out of their garage...This will be discussed with DRR for sure as this is not the representation that they want or need.

DRX90 should be around $2,799 MSRP, but you may find other pricing.

Make sure to buy from a knowledgable source as these machines require tuning and advice thorughout it's ownership.

Saving a dollar now can surely cost your a lot more down the road.

Good luck with your search and let us know if you need more info about the brand, sport.

We do have a trackside support person in WA with unit/parts inventory on hand.

bulldogfallon
06-25-2009, 11:28 AM
I contacted DRR and I don't believe this guy to still be in business with them....

You have guys that lose their store front and have remaining inventory and have no choice but to liquidate from a residential location.

This is not the type of business that DRR would approve of.

Phugg
06-25-2009, 12:45 PM
Bulldog , Hindsight is always 20/20 (or better) We have the Can Am 90x for our girl and have No problem at all. The thing is just gutless for us heavier people (she weighs 51 lbs). If I would have known 2 years ago about DRR I would have had one shipped out here. Calif is a bear (insert other swear words) for getting things registered and legal. If my neighbors are serious can I drop them your ph # and maybe you could get the sale and the $$. From everything I have seen you are a straight up cat and I would rather see someone GOOD for the sport get the rewards.

They wont be doing any real racing , just mainly trail riding and an occasional race at the local spots. We all have the same philosophy , just get out ther and have fun , thats what matters.

bulldogfallon
06-25-2009, 12:48 PM
We are always willing to provide honest support before and after the sale.

There are other qualified dealers in this forum area too.

If we are the best fit for them then that's great, but we always encourage the customer choose the supplier that best fits their needs.

We try hard to make that us though :)

TTracer#22
06-25-2009, 03:20 PM
We are from California and We but our stuff from the east Coast all the time We have bought stuff from Gary and talked with him on the phone and he has done nothing but help us!

rebuiltoz
06-27-2009, 10:29 AM
the customer service you get from gary and the rest of gforce is unbelieveable. doesnt matter what you need he has it or can get it FAST. his advice for my sons bike has been absolutely perfect. good luck on your purchase