PDA

View Full Version : thinking of selling

integra2nr
06-22-2009, 08:48 PM
I've been kicking around the idea of selling off my 06 YFZ450. It's a full-blown race quad. It was Brandon Ballance's 06 race bike. The engine barely has any hours on it.. was refreshed last summer/fall. Its a GT Thunder 460 kit with full port and polish head and all, GREAT RUNNER!! Houser +.5 Slicast A-Arms, Houser +2 Stem, ProTaper Bars, Elka Elite Front Shocks, GT Thunder Rear Shock with the linkage, IMS Pegs and heal guards with FatPeg GYTR Nerfs (I've never seen them like these), RPM Dominator axle, GT Thunder double sprocket guard, IMS brake and shift levers, GYTR kick starter as with the electric start, Douglas RED Label rims, tires are half worn, iRAZR's in back and Holeshots up front, Carbon Fiber Hood and Carbon Fiber Headlight delete panels, and a custom GYTR exhaust straight from one of Bill Ballance's Race Bikes and so much more I cant think of. It's a great quad, has not disappointed me. Oh and I dont have a title due to the fact that this was a factory race bike and I believe its a blank frame. Just putting it out there to see what kind of offers.