PDA

View Full Version : Need Clutch Basket!

hondamancbr03
06-21-2009, 01:16 PM
Well i was able to convince a freind to purchase an R, he's part of the family now but we discovered that the clutch basket and clutch boss is shot! Does anyone have a clutch basket and boss for sale? He needs tranny gears too but he's curretly shopping eBay today for those parts.
Thanks

Motofool250r
06-21-2009, 01:30 PM
everett motorsports has yukon gears for 284$ on ebay suually

n there was a clutch basket forsale in this forum or the honda parts forum by jeremyks i think

hondamancbr03
06-21-2009, 03:02 PM
The yukons did not have all the gears he needs, both shafts have gears in bad shape....I suggested he buy a complete tranny (used in good shape if possible)....He's not running much of a modified motor.

Thanks for the info

Honda 250r 001
06-21-2009, 03:41 PM
i might have some shafts and gears for him. i would not want much for the main shaft, but i would want a pretty penny for the counter shaft as i dont have many that are nice. And i have a few complete trannies in a box if hes interested.

hondamancbr03
06-21-2009, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Honda 250r 001
i might have some shafts and gears for him. i would not want much for the main shaft, but i would want a pretty penny for the counter shaft as i dont have many that are nice. And i have a few complete trannies in a box if hes interested.

Sent you a PM