PDA

View Full Version : PACSUN rant.

RIDEREDson
06-20-2009, 11:55 PM
So I've always hated this store. I use to ride bmx and wore nothing but zoo york, but they started carrying it. Along with other brands and so I sold all that. Anyways, I took a walk inside the store today and I could not believe what I saw. I seen numerous Skin Industries, Nofear SO CAL, and MEtal Mulisha Rockstar Energy shirts. All I know is I almost ordered some rockstar energy shirts last week and Im glad I didnt. Does anyone else get sick of this stuff? First it was FOX and DC now this, what brands are next? One Industries? Monster?

feuerstack411
06-20-2009, 11:59 PM
Yes, its terrible that these companies (No Fear, Skin, etc) wan't to make money.

extremeblastr
06-21-2009, 12:46 AM
get used to it, everybody wants our side of the sport to be as mainstream as the bikes, well that means that all the clothing will be as mainstream as the bikes...so enough of all the rants about this kid wearing that to school and what not. posers and what not are part of bringing the sport to household level

Ruby Soho
06-21-2009, 06:11 AM
who cares? its only clothing..

stoopidbot
06-21-2009, 06:33 AM
Does it really effect you when someone who doesn't ride wears a Fox shirt or what ever? I personally think that if you choose your clothes off of what other people are wearing, you are the one with the issues. God forbid Fox and No Fear sell clothes to the everyday people to make money. By the way, in the early 90's do you remember when No Fear was a JC Pennies brand? They were located right near the Bugal Boy stuff. I will shop at Pacsun always, they have the brands I like. Fox, DC, No Fear, and so on. Or I could go to a bike shop and buy the same shirt for more. Pacsun sells a hell of a lot more No Fear T-shirts than some bike shop.

feuerstack411
06-21-2009, 07:56 AM
You should be happy. Now it's easier for you to buy their products, and the companies make money. It's a win-win situation.

powermadd400ex
06-21-2009, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho

exactly

gcart2
06-21-2009, 08:47 AM
i guess im the only one who wears fox hats and buys them from pac sun, shoot i think i even bought a pair of glasses there. O and gotta love the t shirts, always keep them updated. guess im a poser:rolleyes:

ZeroLogic
06-21-2009, 09:35 AM
Holy **** you guys sound like a bunch of women.

BlaineKaiser450
06-21-2009, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by powermadd400ex
exactly

RIDEREDson
06-21-2009, 12:01 PM
Yes, posers bug the piss outta me. I remember years and years ago only way to get fox clothes was to order them. Same with DC. They are both now the biggest poser capitals of the industry. They're in every store. Its just a shame its used for pacsun poster boys now. The store never bugged me till zooyork jumped in and then I started seeing rockstar energy stuff.

extremeblastr
06-21-2009, 12:11 PM
yeah well guess what.......GET OVER IT

250x_kyle
06-21-2009, 12:15 PM
just curious here how old are your really? if the shoes fit wear it.

RIDEREDson
06-21-2009, 12:41 PM
Damn theres some *****wipes on here, keep being a robot and a follower. Im out, peace.

extremeblastr
06-21-2009, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by RIDEREDson
Damn theres some *****wipes on here, keep being a robot and a follower. Im out, peace.

:rolleyes: talk about your stereotypical hater crybaby

631kfx400
06-21-2009, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho
x4

Hondadudeehhhh
06-21-2009, 02:39 PM

word homie

06-21-2009, 02:52 PM
it doesnt bother me that someone else that has no idea what the company is about but Pac Sun you cant buy any of those t-shirts without walkin around and seeing someone wearing the same damn shirt. I liked it when it was more private, if you wore a shirt or something from that company chances out you rode bikes or ATV's and you were one of the few. I havent shopped at PacSun in over a year it just kept getting stupid everytime I would walk in and some of the stuff now is like WTF?

PacSun, Poser apparel clothing store un-cool lol just made that up yo.

stoopidbot
06-21-2009, 03:15 PM
If that is how you guys feel, soon you won't have any thing to wear. I buy AlpineStar Shirts at the Pacsun here. That means none of you will wear their boots?

No one has any comments about No Fear originally being from a department store in the mall? I remember when only the kids who got made fun of wore No Fear.

yam450_53
06-21-2009, 03:33 PM
I don't know about you guys but I got way more important things to worry about... I wear something if I think it looks good, I don't give a daym about the rest

stoopidbot
06-21-2009, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by yam450_53
I don't know about you guys but I got way more important things to worry about... I wear something if I think it looks good, I don't give a daym about the rest I knew there was some logical thinking people on this site.

250x_kyle
06-21-2009, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by stoopidbot
I knew there was some logical thinking people on this site.

like someone else already stated that "who would think that a company would want to expand and sale there clothing at big name clothing stores and make some money". i dont know about you guys but if i owned a smaller clothing company and had the chance to go big i wouldnt take it. (sarcasim intended )

madskrillz2
06-21-2009, 04:38 PM
Only reason I don't like it is because I'll order a shirt online thinking nobody else will have it. Next thing I know, PACSUN has it the next day. Posers don't bother me like they used to. I just look at em and laugh.

ZSK
06-21-2009, 06:24 PM
I had never even heard of Pacsun until opening this thread. I think the last round of T-shirts I bought were a wopping $3 each. I just shop the clearence racks and then spend the money on the quad(s).

RIDEREDson
06-21-2009, 07:37 PM
I understand some companies wanna make money, but its cool to have that private thing one dude stated. Back when fox was cool you'd randomly see someone wearing a fox shirt and could tell they rode, for example.

And like the other dude said, you order a shirt to be different then pacsun has it and everyone is the abercromobie store is wearing that shirt also.

And just because they carry aplinestar shirts I still wear the boots. It aint like I walk around the mall wearin my boots, lol. You wear the gear

feuerstack411
06-21-2009, 08:54 PM

lolololol

06-21-2009, 09:01 PM
And just because they carry aplinestar shirts I still wear the boots. It aint like I walk around the mall wearin my boots, lol. You wear the gear

am I the only one that wears my boots in public and too the mall? Heck i wear my jersey and pants too so I can be different and sport the real ridign gear and not the t-shirts haha I've actually gone to school several times in my riding gear boots and all minus wearing the helmet.

stoopidbot
06-21-2009, 10:32 PM

And just because they carry aplinestar shirts I still wear the boots. It aint like I walk around the mall wearin my boots, lol. You wear the gear I know plenty of people that won't even wear Fox Gear cause there stuff is for "posers". I wear what i like.

XCRacer236
06-21-2009, 10:44 PM
I know plenty of people that won't even wear Fox Gear cause there stuff is for "posers". I wear what i like.

ME! when that stuff got big i quit wearin it. i like to be different then people. and Fox is NOT different.

extremeblastr
06-21-2009, 10:53 PM
this thread is an even bigger waste of space than the AIM one.... everyone has their opinion but in the end you can't stop people from buying clothes and wearing them so to actually spend the time to come on a website and b*** and moan about the kid you saw wearing a spastic t-shirt who doesn't even know anyone who rides is time that could have been better spent doing something to your quad or mode of transportation making it nicer, or more fun to ride/drive...

stoopidbot
06-21-2009, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by CaseDawg350
ME! when that stuff got big i quit wearin it. i like to be different then people. and Fox is NOT different. I see, I knew "that guy" would speak up.

SRH
06-22-2009, 12:10 AM
everyone goes thru that stage , struggle for individuality i guess, just realize no one cares if your a motocross racer or w/e so you dont need to wear a flag, if you like th styling why not wear it regardless of who has it or wears it

sooner or later youll realize individuality is all about personality not necessarily appearance

gcart2
06-22-2009, 04:18 AM
so hold on.....

do you have to be from cali to wear hollister?

do you have to be a redneck to wear wranglers?

do you have to be black to wear southpole?

do you have to race dirtbikes to wear fox?

do you have to wear alpinestar boots to wear there clothes?

think about what yall are saying. its dumb.

MX450
06-22-2009, 08:04 AM
and yet another thread to add to the list where i just sit back and say....

wow:rolleyes:

300ex_#387
06-22-2009, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by gcart2
so hold on.....

do you have to be from cali to wear hollister?

do you have to be a redneck to wear wranglers?

do you have to race dirtbikes to wear fox?

do you have to wear alpinestar boots to wear there clothes?

think about what yall are saying. its dumb.

Do I have to be a women to wear high heels? NO!

bmxican345
06-22-2009, 02:20 PM
the only thing i dont like about pacsun its so damn expensive

bmxican345
06-22-2009, 02:20 PM
the only thing i dont like about pacsun its so damn expensive

Hondadudeehhhh
06-22-2009, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by gcart2
so hold on.....

probably

SRH
06-22-2009, 05:03 PM
man im suprised so many of you shop there, they wouldnt let me in, normally stores have the picture of of a shirt , shoes, and stuff , which mean theres all required...well i was blown away when i was about to go into pacsun and stopped and saw the identical picture but instead of the shirt and shoes and what not, it had 2 guys holding hands, a sea shell necklace, and a pair of sandals...

gcart2
06-22-2009, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
Do I have to be a women to wear high heels? NO!

Exactly!!!:p

stoopidbot
06-22-2009, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by SRH
man im suprised so many of you shop there, they wouldnt let me in, normally stores have the picture of of a shirt , shoes, and stuff , which mean theres all required...well i was blown away when i was about to go into pacsun and stopped and saw the identical picture but instead of the shirt and shoes and what not, it had 2 guys holding hands, a sea shell necklace, and a pair of sandals... What are you babbling about? It sounds like you were heading into Abercrombie and homo, or Victor's Secret.

ProspectorJim
06-22-2009, 08:35 PM
jeans are the only thing worth buying there. Everything else is waaaay overpriced.

mephyst
06-22-2009, 10:13 PM
The only time I wear any mx related brands is when I am actually riding my bike/quad at the track or in the desert. I love designer clothing. :)

8my_Cash
06-24-2009, 11:15 AM

A FOLLOWER! HAHAHHHAA thats hilarious. Its actual called a poser but its ok. Look at it this way if you see people wearing your "under ground, non mainstream clothing" , blah blah blah you can fight them for being a poser.

I remember when that chit mattered age of what 13 lol, who cares now a days....i look at it as free advertisement to get the quad sport noticed or even the dirt motorsport world noticed. PACSUN is over priced anyway, lol.

But i forgot....everytime we get a sponsor, or on aired tv...we are sellouts :)

631kfx400
06-24-2009, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by 8my_Cash
A FOLLOWER! HAHAHHHAA thats hilarious. Its actual called a poser but its ok. Look at it this way if you see people wearing your "under ground, non mainstream clothing" , blah blah blah you can fight them for being a poser.

I remember when that chit mattered age of what 13 lol, who cares now a days....i look at it as free advertisement to get the quad sport noticed or even the dirt motorsport world noticed. PACSUN is over priced anyway, lol.

took the words out of my mouth

RIDEREDson
06-24-2009, 11:44 AM

Last time I checked, they dont support anything. They dont have any pictures of quads or anything. SO people are clueless.
It would be different if PACSUN supported events for "our" sports, but they dont. Heck, they could at least sponsor the xgames and I'd have a little respect.

powermadd400ex
06-24-2009, 01:31 PM
our local pacsun has a poster of 2 girls in bikinis riding a 250ex on a beach :confused:

stoopidbot
06-24-2009, 01:32 PM
Last time I checked, they dont support anything. They dont have any pictures of quads or anything. SO people are clueless.
It would be different if PACSUN supported events for "our" sports, but they dont. Heck, they could at least sponsor the xgames and I'd have a little respect. They might not directly support the sport but think of it this way. Every person that buys a fox shirt at pacsun is giving money to fox. Fox in return puts money towards the mx world.

So all those posers that buy their clothes at Pacsun, whether they know it or not, they are supporting quads/dirtbikes.

ProspectorJim
06-24-2009, 02:45 PM
They might not directly support the sport but think of it this way. Every person that buys a fox shirt at pacsun is giving money to fox. Fox in return puts money towards the mx world.

So all those posers that buy their clothes at Pacsun, whether they know it or not, they are supporting quads/dirtbikes.

Fox doesn't support quads and If I'm correct, doesn't sponsor amateur mx riders either.

stoopidbot
06-24-2009, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by ProspectorJim
Fox doesn't support quads and If I'm correct, doesn't sponsor amateur mx riders either. So what, ok, No Fear.

BLU82
06-24-2009, 05:17 PM
I shopped at pac sun today. Fight me!:rolleyes:

fastredrider44
06-24-2009, 05:20 PM
While I may not shop at Pacsun, I wear whatever. If someone sees me in a Fox shirt and thinks I'm a poser, who cares, I'll race them later. Posers bothered me in high school, but I left all that behind.

And who cares if someone has the same shirt as you. They make more than one to make a profit. If they only made one of each shirt, there wouldn't be enough to go around, and they would be way expensive. It's like when someone doesn't like a truck cause it has the same wheels as another. If they look good, then its a compliment that someone has the same taste as you.

I wear a lot of event t-shirts. It says "I was there" to whoever thinks I'm a poser.

XCRacer236
06-24-2009, 06:39 PM
its one thing to wear Fox and know what it is like all of us, the problem i have is most people that wear it dont know what it is.

stoopidbot
06-24-2009, 07:12 PM
its one thing to wear Fox and know what it is like all of us, the problem i have is most people that wear it dont know what it is. Who cares, do you really have to know the story behind the company when you're out buying clothes?

XCRacer236
06-24-2009, 07:26 PM
Who cares, do you really have to know the story behind the company when you're out buying clothes?

when did i say anything about the story of the company?

stoopidbot
06-24-2009, 07:50 PM
"...the problem i have is most people that wear it dont know what it is. "

That is basically what you said. Please explain if you meant something different.

If they like the shirt, why not buy it?

XCRacer236
06-24-2009, 08:02 PM
Fox Racing is a company that makes protective gear to use in our sport. MOST of the people that wear it have no idea thats what it is. and have no way of knowing that when PacSun doesn't put ANYTHING of our sport in their stores, not in any of my local ones anyway. i support those who support our sport, and Fox doesn't. plus like a lot of others have said, its overpriced.

gcart2
06-24-2009, 08:33 PM
Fox Racing is a company that makes protective gear to use in our sport. MOST of the people that wear it have no idea thats what it is. and have no way of knowing that when PacSun doesn't put ANYTHING of our sport in their stores, not in any of my local ones anyway. i support those who support our sport, and Fox doesn't. plus like a lot of others have said, its overpriced.

so? what are you getting at?

do you HAVE to race dirtbikes in order to have your permission to wear fox? or is it that no quad rider should represent fox?

i think this is like the third thread we have had like this.

XCRacer236
06-24-2009, 10:00 PM
what im getting at is that I dont wear Fox because they do nothing for the sport of quads.

why is it that you guys make such a big deal about all this? all i said was the problem i have is most of the people that wear it dont know what it is. and you guys question the hell out of it.

flyin#5
06-24-2009, 10:30 PM
We all have internet access... find smaller companies that are trying to start out or just make it. Go make yourself a sponsorhouse account. Most clothing companies will take anyone willing to throw there name out there creating a win win. Not only are you getting different, cool looking cloths at a discounted rate, but you are helping that company grow by doing so.

Now who wants to go streaking?!?! WOO

06-25-2009, 02:14 AM
What they wont have is motocross comp names like Nacs, GWC and other comps and FOUR, D4, spastic, and such.

But it is lame. Think about it. They don't race or ride yet they wear motocross clothing. Its the same as people deciding one day to dress like a skater or emo when they are not. Whats not cool is now all the motocross name brands are being used by not only normal people who have no clue what the name on there shirt even means but now the skaters/bmxer's are wearing motocross shirts and people see me and think I'm one them stupid skaters cause I'm wearing motocross name brands but since so many idiot wanna be skaters wear it now allmost all people think its skater clothing. Some times I cant help my self but to mess with some one wearing motocross name brands.

You see some skater wanna be in a alpinestar shirt. Its like are them alpinestar wheels on there? Wheres your motocross boots. But dont ask them that they would be like wtf are you talking about boots.

From pacsun I only buy there bull head jeans and fox belts. I refuse to buy any shirts or shoes from them. I only buy shirts from dans comp and motosport. I only buy shoes from dans comp that are signature series aka designed by a pro rider cause you wont find them shoes in stores.

Kickstarts-suck
06-25-2009, 02:32 AM
I could care less. I just wear plain Hanes T shirts and Dickies shorts.

06-25-2009, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by Kickstarts-suck
I could care less. I just wear plain Hanes T shirts and Dickies shorts.

Bet you wear steal toe boots to. ;) You probably come off as a farmer. :ermm:

RIDEREDson
06-25-2009, 02:51 AM
exactly Casedawg, you wont see me wearing fox outside of when I'm riding. I do like their boots. Fox is an awesome company. Just sucks what they have become. I wore it when I got my first dirtbike as a little kid. I remember you had to order that stuff. Its a shame that the first thing we (that ride) think of when you hear/see fox is poser...

06-25-2009, 03:00 AM
exactly Casedawg, you wont see me wearing fox outside of when I'm riding. I do like their boots. Fox is an awesome company. Just sucks what they have become. I wore it when I got my first dirtbike as a little kid. I remember you had to order that stuff. Its a shame that the first thing we (that ride) think of when you hear/see fox is poser...

Thats how I was. I was a little 4th grader wearing FOX all the time and riding dirt bike after school. No one had it. Then after like 7th grade I seen people with fox and shift. Now they have all the motocross name brands.

stoopidbot
06-25-2009, 04:09 AM
How stupid would Fox be as a company if they only sold their stuff to people who ride. The company would not be anything like it is now. You say you remember when you had to order their stuff, that's because the company was smaller at that time.

The point that you guys are not getting is that those "posers" you guys bash are the ones giving most of the money to the company. The skater that wears Alpinestar shirts is most likely paying top dollar for that shirt. Alpinestar uses that money to design the boots that you wear. How are these "posers" not supporting our sport?

By the way, you guys care way to much about what other people are doing and wearing. I mean listen to yourself, I won't wear a certain shirt because a Skateboarder got the same shirt at PacSun.

LTRracer4
06-25-2009, 11:18 AM
Start your own Clothing line.:chinese:

buck440
06-25-2009, 12:20 PM
i hate posers too. seeing some punk***** kid that has nothing to do with the sport wearing it like a badge of honor get's me going when he has no clue what it takes to ride let alone if he even if they like to... just as bad as wiggers if you ask me. forget the riding scene kids, were the true OG's of the sport

Kickstarts-suck
06-25-2009, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by SloppyJoeGuy
Bet you wear steal toe boots to. ;) You probably come off as a farmer. :ermm:

umm no. But thanks for the interest..

:rolleyes:

RIDEREDson
06-25-2009, 08:55 PM
How stupid would Fox be as a company if they only sold their stuff to people who ride. The company would not be anything like it is now. You say you remember when you had to order their stuff, that's because the company was smaller at that time.

The point that you guys are not getting is that those "posers" you guys bash are the ones giving most of the money to the company. The skater that wears Alpinestar shirts is most likely paying top dollar for that shirt. Alpinestar uses that money to design the boots that you wear. How are these "posers" not supporting our sport?

By the way, you guys care way to much about what other people are doing and wearing. I mean listen to yourself, I won't wear a certain shirt because a Skateboarder got the same shirt at PacSun.

Who would they be? They would be like ONE industries (for ex.) . Do you see their shirts in the mall? Before they were big, Fox would send free, full colored catalogs and sponsored BMX riders, wake boarders, Motocross. They had plenty of cash before.

ONE makes helmets so do they have to sellout in order to make us helmets? I think not.

SRH
06-25-2009, 09:47 PM
its clothing, not a badge, if i see someone wearing a moto related shirt it doesnt mean anything the guys who can ride dont need to be the only guy with a certain shirt....there riding speaks for itselkf, u guys need to get over it

stoopidbot
06-26-2009, 03:46 AM
Who would they be? They would be like ONE industries (for ex.) . Do you see their shirts in the mall? Before they were big, Fox would send free, full colored catalogs and sponsored BMX riders, wake boarders, Motocross. They had plenty of cash before.

ONE makes helmets so do they have to sellout in order to make us helmets? I think not. It's not about selling out, it's called marketing. When you guys are done thinking like little kids and getting mad because a kid who doesn't ride has the nerve to wear Fox, you will understand the need/want for a company to make money. Just wait, One will start selling in the mall.

I still can't believe that no one has anything to say about No Fear. The guys who wear No Fear gear, you're not embarrassed that they were originally a department store brand?

And Buck440, you're not an OG anything. I don't want people like you representing the sport I have been enjoying for 25+ years. You're a snivelling baby like the rest of the people crying in this thread.

ProspectorJim
06-26-2009, 07:44 AM

And Buck440, you're not an OG anything. I don't want people like you representing the sport I have been enjoying for 25+ years. You're a snivelling baby like the rest of the people crying in this thread.

You're crying about people crying...

stoopidbot
06-26-2009, 08:06 AM
yep

buck440
06-26-2009, 08:24 AM
[i]

And Buck440, you're not an OG anything. I don't want people like you representing the sport I have been enjoying for 25+ years. You're a snivelling baby like the rest of the people crying in this thread. [/B] it was meant in a sarcastic way, i think people were racing before my dad was born, the true OG's. understand that ameigo

8my_Cash
06-26-2009, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by ProspectorJim
Fox doesn't support quads and If I'm correct, doesn't sponsor amateur mx riders either.

Jim you are correct. Fox a few years ago stopped supporting atvs. I believe they were sponsoring Tim Farr, correct me if im wrong, and they said "The atv world is not profitable enough for fox" and most of fox's atv riders were dropped at that time.

Personally thats why i try not to buy fox apperal, as a little boycott towards them :)

Yes i kno the efforts are frugal lol

The thing is Fox owns alot of companies we all like (shift,ect). So in the end we all loose hahaha.

This is a great thread btw, pointless, i love reading it though.

We all just have to remember everyone is gonna hate or love, and everyone is gonna have an opinion.

And another thing, money is money, business is business. IF you want to make money you never descriminate your product by selling to "real" customers. So in Fox's opinion they want everyone in the world to buy their clothes.

All about the $$$

fastredrider44
06-26-2009, 10:05 AM

All about the $$$

You said it right there.

06-27-2009, 09:45 PM
Jim you are correct. Fox a few years ago stopped supporting atvs. I believe they were sponsoring Tim Farr, correct me if im wrong, and they said "The atv world is not profitable enough for fox" and most of fox's atv riders were dropped at that time.

Personally thats why i try not to buy fox apperal, as a little boycott towards them :)

Yes i kno the efforts are frugal lol

The thing is Fox owns alot of companies we all like (shift,ect). So in the end we all loose hahaha.

This is a great thread btw, pointless, i love reading it though.

We all just have to remember everyone is gonna hate or love, and everyone is gonna have an opinion.

And another thing, money is money, business is business. IF you want to make money you never descriminate your product by selling to "real" customers. So in Fox's opinion they want everyone in the world to buy their clothes.

All about the $$$

For some reason I always liked shift. And I don't think I ever seen SHIFT in pacsun. I only see shift where quads/bikes are sold. Whats stupid is them places mostly sell is fox.

ben300
06-28-2009, 06:54 PM
...i dont see why everyone always gets bent out of shape over this stuff, its just clothes...thats it..i dotn know why ppl have to act like such hard asses like they have an exclusive right to wear fox appearal or dc shoes....ppl should be aloud to where what they choose...if it makes them happy, then so be it...

by the way.. does anyone on here know the true origins of fox? they didtn even start as an appearl company....

gcart2
06-28-2009, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by ben300
...i dont see why everyone always gets bent out of shape over this stuff, its just clothes...thats it..i dotn know why ppl have to act like such hard asses like they have an exclusive right to wear fox appearal or dc shoes....ppl should be aloud to where what they choose...if it makes them happy, then so be it...

by the way.. does anyone on here know the true origins of fox? they didtn even start as an appearl company....

google says....
Fox Racing Inc. was founded in 1974 by Geoff Fox in Campbell, CA California, USA. It started as a small business distributing European motocross bikes. After two years, Moto-X Fox, as it was originally known, was making high-performance suspension and engine components for racers. Geoff Fox started a racing team to showcase his products and after fans saw the bright gear his riders wore, they began calling him to get them. By 1980 Fox had reshaped his company to be a part of the United States Motocross apparel industry. In later years Fox started to make BMX gear and sell products in New Zealand.

Today, the company is still a family owned business with all four of Geoff's children working full-time for the company. They now offer apparel for BMX, Wakeboarding, Surfing, and Mountain biking. According to the company, the Fox Head logo is one of the most recognized alternative sports brands.[1] They also offer a line of casual wear that includes the following: t-shirts, shorts, hats, jeans, sweaters, sweatshirts, backpacks and jackets in both men's and women's sizes. They also have their own line of sunglasses which are produced by Oakley.

BakerRacing40
06-28-2009, 07:21 PM
fox? who cares.. it's over priced cheap crap.. ya the sticker looks cool? i have tried to wear their gear and it just didn't suit me.. so i have always used MSR gear looks good fits good and has great protection. the things that i haven't really found in other brands, plus the MSR stuff cost less..

ben300
06-29-2009, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by BakerRacing40
fox? who cares.. it's over priced cheap crap.. ya the sticker looks cool? i have tried to wear their gear and it just didn't suit me.. so i have always used MSR gear looks good fits good and has great protection. the things that i haven't really found in other brands, plus the MSR stuff cost less..

haha ya gcart, thats the wiki of fox...

just ride naked...then you wont have to worry about functionality and style.......plus it would offer superior areodynamics and heat transfer cooling rate

gcart2
06-29-2009, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by ben300
haha ya gcart, thats the wiki of fox...

just ride naked...then you wont have to worry about functionality and style.......plus it would offer superior areodynamics and heat transfer cooling rate

that would be worst than (the color of the face to the right):grr: balls.

haha.

gcart2
06-29-2009, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by BakerRacing40

can you say personal opinion? i run fox gear (cause im a poser:macho ) (o and i have a fox hat, double poser:macho ) and it has to be the most comfortable gear i own, better than my msr, and thor gear.

But thats cause i am a poser:macho :macho :macho

stoopidbot
06-29-2009, 07:31 PM
FYI, I bought 2 fox shirts and a hat from Pac Sun this weekend.

gcart2
06-29-2009, 07:35 PM
cool now we are both posers:devil:

rbgnwa45
06-29-2009, 08:29 PM
Whichever fabric doesn't shrink in the dryer and make me feel like a fatty all over again get's bought.