PDA

View Full Version : Help us in the Netherlands!

MK Racing
06-20-2009, 12:09 PM
Hi guys,

we from Holland and have some problems with our DRR. My son is riding a DRR 100cc with 28mm OKO, Malossi Delta Clutch, black clutch springs and red torque. Rollers 3,7 gr.
Jetting 40 slow, 125 main.

Yes, we have a 100cc, in Europe we have the 50 -90 and 100cc. The official brand is APACHE but's the same atv as DRR. they all from Taiwan, remember..

Problem; when the engine is cold we have the ATV accelerate very fast, after 15 minutes when it is hot we have less accelation power. What could be the problem?

Many thanks!

nordic quad
06-20-2009, 01:33 PM
Hopefully its just your torque spring overheating and fading,how many hrs. on it?

mudder700
06-20-2009, 02:14 PM
check your plug color, if dark, you arew to rich, if white, youre to lean, otherwise, check your rear primary spring, might be fatigued

bulldogfallon
06-21-2009, 09:25 AM
Do you have an RPM gauge?

It would be nice to know what your engagement rpm is and shift rpm when hot and cold.

Most likely just a tired torque spring (quick guess)

The black shoe springs are probably providing a very high stall and when the torque spring fades it causes the belt to drop down into the rear pulley before the clutch engages.

Essentially you are starting in 2nd gear...

So you may consider a new torque spring and maybe the blue Malossi shoe springs?

MK Racing
06-21-2009, 12:03 PM
Thanks for all the info, i will try to find out if the torque fades.

What do you think about my set up? roller weight etc..