PDA

View Full Version : Pics of EXIT 56 NY

QuadTrix6
01-05-2003, 04:53 PM
this is an illegal spot but so far i have had zero problems here beside the bunch of idots who ride there.. its a decent place to come just to mess around. it gets boring quick though, heres some pics of me and some of my brother (quadmx18)

QuadTrix6
01-05-2003, 04:54 PM

QuadTrix6
01-05-2003, 04:55 PM

QuadTrix6
01-05-2003, 04:55 PM

QuadTrix6
01-05-2003, 04:56 PM
Vin on the wall ride

QuadTrix6
01-05-2003, 04:56 PM
another wheelie

QuadTrix6
01-05-2003, 05:01 PM
checking out a small hillclimb

QuadTrix6
01-05-2003, 05:01 PM
going for it :devil

QuadTrix6
01-05-2003, 05:02 PM

QuadTrix6
01-05-2003, 05:02 PM

QuadTrix6
01-05-2003, 05:03 PM
:D

QuadTrix6
01-05-2003, 05:09 PM
3 wheeler on the wall ride

QuadTrix6
01-05-2003, 05:10 PM
Mud

QuadTrix6
01-05-2003, 05:13 PM
last one...for NOW :devil

heres QuadMX18

tants
01-05-2003, 05:25 PM
in your my racing district (d34)
what part of ny you live in? im 25 mins from walden and 40 mins from dimondback. we should hit up the track on open practice one day.

QuadTrix6
01-05-2003, 06:01 PM
yea im in district 34 too. I live on long island. When the weather gets betterwe should definately meet up

ny300exrider
01-05-2003, 06:53 PM
that place looks really cool...i might get out there sometime, is there any big hills and stuff....doesnt matter cuz it looks cool to screw around on...if i end up gettin out there ill tell ya....is this place to the left of the l.i.e. coming north like by the hotel because i saw trails going up a hill type thing and i thought itd be it....it was on exit 56 so.....i peiced it together lol...later

ny300exrider
01-05-2003, 06:57 PM
also that place looked like it wasnt very crowded....there was 12 guys at the pit today..its pretty small too lol ,but the worst thing was these guys on modded out banshees were riding up and down the road for a while i was getting real pissed(no helmets either) and a cop comes, tells em to put a helmet on and stay off the road(acted cool)...what do they do, start doin wheelies behind the cop with no helmets.....argg i hate people like that, spoiled 19 year olds with brand new limited edition shees rollin them down the hills and stuff with no helmet....erreggh

01-05-2003, 07:23 PM
no flame here but you need to cut your plastics. finish the bottom part like this

01-05-2003, 07:58 PM
He isnt cutting them, he is trying to grow them back cause he just recently found out that its better to have fenders for riding off road than not have them (and be another wannabee LOL).

Why all you guys who cut your stuff up want to make everyone else like you?

:eek: :blah

JK

ORW
01-06-2003, 07:48 AM
yep i saw you there. it was muddy and cold. i had the raptor with 15 on front bumper. the guy who do the wheelies and stuff is okay but they don't wear helmets and drag race on the freakin street attracts cops. and the cops came that day. early morning and told everyone to stay away from the hotel. but many stayed there and did you see the races. the z 400 that was piped took out all fourstrokes. but the banshee did welland won many races

01-06-2003, 09:30 AM
the guy who do the wheelies and stuff is okay but they don't wear helmets and drag race on the freakin street attracts cops. and the cops came that day.
You guys wouldnt believe how one or two small groups of guys from brooklyn, queens and the Island on Shees allways riding without helmets (stupid btw) when there down here in jersey make it hard for all you guys. Sadly it seems that we all get a bad rep for a few idiots and now I know of quite a few land owners etc down this way that just dont like "any" NY riders cause of those guys you say are "OK".

So even though its their own empty skulls they are gambling with it just makes it hard for everyone. Maybe if I wasnt the only one to tell them to put a friggin helmet on that POS head of theirs they may get the point sooner and save us all a bunch of trouble.

ORW
01-06-2003, 09:34 AM
you missunderstood me i meant the ones that wear helmets that do whieelis not on the street is okay but the others are stupid. i tell them sometimes to get off the street but then i give up cause they wanna show off infront of people. btw i know these brooklyn and queens guys give spots a bad name they got a few places shut down cause of the lack of brains.

01-06-2003, 10:10 AM
ORW, I am thinking we understand each other well on this one and it looks like we agree on it too.

How you like the faces on these guys when you tell them hey nice quad now just stop riding it like an arse or put a helmet on that useless head etc.

And yes it gets stuff closed down for sure.

QuadTrix6
01-06-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by fourzerozero
no flame here but you need to cut your plastics. finish the bottom part like this

sorry bro i like the way mine looks better , thanks for the .02

QuadTrix6
01-06-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by ORW
yep i saw you there. it was muddy and cold. i had the raptor with 15 on front bumper. the guy who do the wheelies and stuff is okay but they don't wear helmets and drag race on the freakin street attracts cops. and the cops came that day. early morning and told everyone to stay away from the hotel. but many stayed there and did you see the races. the z 400 that was piped took out all fourstrokes. but the banshee did welland won many races

hey next time come over and say hi. no offense bro but the guys that drag arn't that great at riding in general, you can't drag a 400ex vs a banshee and not know who SHOULD win, 2 weeks ago when i was there i jumped on the line to give it a few runs and hung with a piped Z400, 2 banshees and a raptor, and i was running a pretty stock 400ex, now that just not right..lol, its fun for a few times but some of the guys ride back and fourth draggin on a small section for way to long, its boring to do and dangerous because there are a lot of people there who wanna ride and there taking up an entire area...but whatever i really don't care, i'll be outta there as soon as some MX tracks open back up :D, but next time definetly say hi if you see me first ...o BTW did you happen to see that little kid fall off the side of the ledge there, crazy S***, thank god he was ok, hes lucky he had no injuries that was quit a drop

--------------------------------------------------------
LMAO ...what up Lenny :blah

ORW
01-06-2003, 03:46 PM
no i missed that kid. but all i know is i got sick from the mud that got on my cloths. i'll be there in 2 weeks again going to the atv/bike show at the javitz center next sunday and oh yeah if you saw a black jeep with tires and nerfs for sale on the trailer that was my ride

QuadTrix6
01-06-2003, 04:04 PM
yea we parked right behind you we even checked out the realtors :p

ORW
01-06-2003, 04:07 PM
sold them with the nerfs for 170. now that money is going into a roundhouse swingarm for my banshee

trxex
01-08-2003, 06:27 PM
i stop riding at 56 after the hotel went up.other reason was so many idiots racing on the street with no helmets.thats why the cops come,also you have the whole pit to ride"why the street.i now ride at toms river (sarco) n.j and i can not belive what i see.idiots riding with no helmets(but they have there gogels on) also at sarco they race the streets on north hampton bvd.you people are messing it up for everybody and please if you park in the factory parking lot please stay off the guys grass.i had a talk with the owner.he is more than happy to let us park there.but he is getting pissed because people are ripping up his lawn and littering on his property.clean up your trash.this is a safe haven place to park because its dover township not manchester.also its priviate property ,you can tell manchester twnsp to flake as long as they dont see you comming out of the woods

Sparks425Ex
01-08-2003, 06:49 PM
Pictures Look Good.

trxex
01-08-2003, 07:45 PM
bump

QuadTrix6
01-09-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by trxex
i stop riding at 56 after the hotel went up.other reason was so many idiots racing on the street with no helmets.thats why the cops come,also you have the whole pit to ride"why the street.i now ride at toms river (sarco) n.j and i can not belive what i see.idiots riding with no helmets(but they have there gogels on) also at sarco they race the streets on north hampton bvd.you people are messing it up for everybody and please if you park in the factory parking lot please stay off the guys grass.i had a talk with the owner.he is more than happy to let us park there.but he is getting pissed because people are ripping up his lawn and littering on his property.clean up your trash.this is a safe haven place to park because its dover township not manchester.also its priviate property ,you can tell manchester twnsp to flake as long as they dont see you comming out of the woods

i agree with you 110% i know exactly how you feel there really are so many idots and i want to say something but im just so out numbered. i honeslty don't care if they don't wear helmets and get hurt thats there own fault but then when they do fall and get hurt they try to sue the owner of the land who never gave them permisiion to ride on in the first place and then that ruins it for ALL of us :grr :grr