PDA

View Full Version : eBay is such a pain.

Which 450?
06-19-2009, 09:27 PM
I took 2 days before I sent an item out I sold and got negative feedback over it... I'm done selling on that site.... just venting..... :mad: :mad: :mad: from the day he bought it to the day he got it was 7 days....

hypersnyper6947
06-19-2009, 10:13 PM
ebay has specific guidelines as far as how long you can take to ship, that sounds like you did the right thing, you should contact ebay and they will remove it if your within there timeline and it sounds like you are.

lonnie1977
06-19-2009, 11:02 PM
There is a handling time you can pick while listing an item. If you were with in your time you picked and you shipped the method you stated in the auction the guy is just an a**. People shop ebay like its a store and you have no life other then shipping the few items you sell. People have Jobs and cant get an item shipped till the next day or so. 7 days is not that bad.

<DRS>GPF
06-20-2009, 11:12 AM
i agree with both hyper and lonnie..

if it was in the mail within a couple of business days, then contest it to ebay and theyll set it straight.

dont let one lone arse ruin your day or your ebay record..

was he/she/it a 1st time buyer?
i avoid sellers and buyers with single digit purchasing/selling scores when ever possible and i always go through paypal..(saved my $$ a few times)