PDA

View Full Version : fasst flexx bars

jlrenken
06-18-2009, 09:02 AM
i was wondering if anyone knew where i can get some fasst flexx bars for a good deal 350 is a little steep for my blood. didnt know if anyone was sponsered by them and can get deal i will return the favor
thanks

florentino
06-18-2009, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by jlrenken
i was wondering if anyone knew where i can get some fasst flexx bars for a good deal 350 is a little steep for my blood. didnt know if anyone was sponsered by them and can get deal i will return the favor
thanks
call motosport.com and talk them down .. they used to go for $270 you will be in suprise to know they will...
heres the trick you want to order more things at once so tell your frinds to get all in one order .. i also talk rockymountain on tires holeshots go for 70 a piece got them for 50 each..
i got a $200 of on the same thing same store at gonden west.. bill was $1200 plus i told the guy i got 1000 in the bank...
with this bad economi they want to sell..... motosport.com its free of tax and free shipping in 2 days .. flexx bars are the best..
they can make a you win a race.. i have a plate on my hand and i dont feel the vibes any more.. they are that good... i also roll my quad and bars are ok..

1Rockey1
06-18-2009, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by florentino
call motosport.com and talk them down .. they used to go for $270 you will be in suprise to know they will...
heres the trick you want to order more things at once so tell your frinds to get all in one order .. i also talk rockymountain on tires holeshots go for 70 a piece got them for 50 each..
i got a $200 of on the same thing same store at gonden west.. bill was $1200 plus i told the guy i got 1000 in the bank...
with this bad economi they want to sell..... motosport.com its free of tax and free shipping in 2 days .. flexx bars are the best..
they can make a you win a race.. i have a plate on my hand and i dont feel the vibes any more.. they are that good... i also roll my quad and bars are ok..

If Flexx bars could fix bad grammar, consider your next set on me.

florentino
06-19-2009, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by 1Rockey1
If Flexx bars could fix bad grammar, consider your next set on me.
thanks but yo ablo espanol .. i am from mexico and live in california ..

Snipe
06-22-2009, 01:28 PM
cheapest place I have found is www.motosport.com you can even buy them in a kit with a houser stearing stem or a lonestar stem.

Bars alone cheapest place I have seen is the one above. Still over $300 one place had them priced wrong at $79 lmao I contaced them but they wouldnt stand behind the price but thanked me for letting them know :rolleyes: