PDA

View Full Version : Boredom!

ProspectorJim
06-18-2009, 06:50 AM
After being shut in from rain most of the summer so far, I've become very bored.I don't have a summer job, so I'm sitting at home most of the day. I ran through most of my pc games and remembered why I stopped playing them. I listened to all the music on my ipod countless times. Hell, I even made a myspace yesterday, something I never thought I'd do(add me Link (http://www.myspace.com/atvxtreme) ). Who else is bored?

hondariderdylan
06-18-2009, 08:28 AM
me....

drivers ed sucks

TWISTED DINLI
06-18-2009, 08:36 AM
im bored. nothing to do lol
and i take my drivers test tomorrow to get my lisence and im nervous as crap. idk why but i just am.

hondariderdylan
06-18-2009, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by TWISTED DINLI
im taking my drivers test tomorrow to get my lisence and im nervous as crap. idk why but i just am.

i feel ya:rolleyes:

631kfx400
06-18-2009, 08:46 AM
I HATE THE RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS BEEN RAINING ALMOST EVERY DAY ALL MONTH. MAKE IT STOPPPPPP:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

hondariderdylan
06-18-2009, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by 631kfx400
I HATE THE RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS BEEN RAINING ALMOST EVERY DAY ALL MONTH. MAKE IT STOPPPPPP:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

get a 4x4 utility quad with a snorkel...:D
thats what i would do

ricksmx865
06-18-2009, 07:27 PM
oooooo how I wish I had time to be bored... lol

416exfreak
06-18-2009, 07:32 PM
No time to be bored.

I bus tables roughly 55 hours a week, and then work when I get home on my web design stuff for a small business in town.

I wish it WOULD rain down here in FL. We need it.:ermm:

LTandRaptorider
06-18-2009, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by ProspectorJim
After being shut in from rain most of the summer so far, I've become very bored.I don't have a summer job, so I'm sitting at home most of the day. I ran through most of my pc games and remembered why I stopped playing them. I listened to all the music on my ipod countless times. Hell, I even made a myspace yesterday, something I never thought I'd do(add me Link (http://www.myspace.com/atvxtreme) ). Who else is bored?

If it don't rain and storm Saturday, come on up to Tri-County ATV near Indiana. It's member invitation day, I have a bunch of cards for peeps to get in for $15.

hypersnyper6947
06-18-2009, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
No time to be bored.

I bus tables roughly 55 hours a week, and then work when I get home on my web design stuff for a small business in town.

I wish it WOULD rain down here in FL. We need it.:ermm:

It rains everyday here

woodsracer144
06-19-2009, 12:10 AM
I'm not really bored... I' m jus upset with the way things are going for me I just wanna go to sleep for a few years or go back and change things... I broke a bone in my hand,, I have seinor pics to do and I really want one with myquad but it's not really able to be piced due to no swinger and shock yet and women are really or reword it a woman is drivin me crazy and I need to sleep for a few weeks stright....