PDA

View Full Version : Sizemores pics

QuadJunkies
06-18-2009, 01:49 AM
I had no idea Brock was racing the WORCS series this year !!
I guess we are a little "out of the loop" this year .
Next time come and say Hi!;)

Heres a couple pics from the last race .
Brandon and I was just sitting here over the week end saying how sweet his quad looked. :cool: lol
Glad to see you made it out :)
How did Brock like the course?
Brandon didnt like the trees. LOL

http://upload.pbase.com/image/113949535/original.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/image/113949534/original.jpg

TTracer#22
06-18-2009, 08:44 AM
Yes we are running the WORCS and the ITP Series this year. We didn't make the first race but have been to all of them since.

He said he liked the tree's dispite hitting one on the last lap and taking him from 3rd to 5th but thats racing.

I think he is making the transition from TT to MX pretty good and a lot of that I think has to do with the help from Mark Williams helping me set the suspension up I would of been lost without his help mthis year.

QuadJunkies
06-18-2009, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by TTracer#22
Yes we are running the WORCS and the ITP Series this year. We didn't make the first race but have been to all of them since.

He said he liked the tree's dispite hitting one on the last lap and taking him from 3rd to 5th but thats racing.

I think he is making the transition from TT to MX pretty good and a lot of that I think has to do with the help from Mark Williams helping me set the suspension up I would of been lost without his help mthis year.

Is he done with TT completely?
Brandon loved the track also, just not the trees so much, he liked the MX the best.
Were exctied to go back to Straddleine in Aug. thats a nice facility and nice course.

TTracer#22
06-18-2009, 12:34 PM
The TT racing around here is dead and it cost to much to travel to the east coast every few week plus the bike count is way down there to. Brock is really having alot of fun doing to offroad and MX stuff so we will probably stick with it.

We are looking forward to going back to Washington also we were told the track is very nice.

QuadJunkies
06-18-2009, 12:50 PM
All the quad racing is dead here too. Sucks we have to go so far to race anymore.:ermm: Unless we move, I give it a few more years and I bet we will be out of thes sport because of the lack of it locally.