PDA

View Full Version : Front Shocks and A Arms Combination?!

Kalejime
06-17-2009, 01:45 PM
Hey Guys!

By the way thanks with the Jetting help... it really worked...

Now... We do track and trails around here... Stock shocks are not that great... Want to do a Custom front shock A Arm combination for better feel and handling...

What would be the best suggestion?

matt14c
06-17-2009, 02:06 PM
It really depends on budget and how much adjustability you want to have. Really the skies the limit almost with suspension. You could get some cheap arms like ASR or Full Flight off ebay for like $400 I think or go all the way up to like Walsh or Roll Design which are like $1200 arms alone. For a decent price and well performing shock alot of people on here really like the 450r shocks with conversion and those can be pretty inexpensive or atleast around $600 for the shocks and then the conversion. You could also get up to like PEP limited mass or fox shocks or custom axis which will then too cost major coin. Watch the classifieds on here for parts for sale or people parting out entire bikes you can really get some good deals. If you look at the "show your ex" thread you will be able to find alot of setups and how they sit most members post there mods in there signatures at the bottom of their posts.

Wheelie
06-17-2009, 07:58 PM
I'm very happy with my Elka/Houser combo. A world of difference over the stock equipment.