PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

DirtMonkey
06-16-2009, 06:55 PM
I have sold my EX and started my business venture. I appreciate the help and information that I have received (even if it had been posted 10 times before) and will still be browsing the site. The site, along with everybody that is eager to help, thank you for helping guys like me learn about the wheeler and the great community that comes along with it. Until the next EX!!

bigd's ex
06-16-2009, 07:43 PM
Sorry to see ya got rid of your ride, but a man gotta do whata man gotta do. Good luck with your business & hope you can get back in the game real soon. Just remember, A.A.D.S. is like a case of the " Herpes ", once ya catch it, ya never get rid of it !!!!!!!!!!!

honda400ex2003
06-17-2009, 05:13 PM
Good luck with the new business and sorry to hear that you are leaving the 400ex world maybe you can get a new one when you start making a ton of money with the bus. lol, good luck steve

racerdan24
06-17-2009, 05:59 PM
Hey sorry to see you leave but everyone has a reason sooner or later......Good luck with the business venture and wish you success.....success = another 400....Keep in touch with us on here.

DirtMonkey
06-18-2009, 09:16 AM
Thanks, I hope success comes sooner than later because I already miss my hundy!