PDA

View Full Version : Injured rider?

THARNESS
06-15-2009, 10:57 AM
Does anyone know who the kid was that was injured in the 90cvt race on Saturday at Unadilla. Is he okay? They strapped him to a back board and took him off the track.

Reimer Racing
06-16-2009, 05:30 AM
Was he on a Yellow Apex that crashed on the down hill? If he was his name is Danny and the live in Canada. He is alright but I heard he took a hell of a tumble.

redonkulousruntsracing
06-16-2009, 06:31 AM
Yea, right where you turn down after the apple tree he had a real bad get off, and they took him off on a back board. I think they said he was from Nova Scotia. There is nothing worse than watching someones kid get scraped off the track like that. We here have him and his family in our prayers hoping he is ok. We didn't hear anything at the track as to how he was doing.

THARNESS
06-16-2009, 06:59 AM
Yes it was a yellow quad. It was a pretty nasty wreck. Sure hope he is ok.

mini racer #39
06-16-2009, 09:59 AM
Erik said it was nasty looking. It happened right in front of him. We hope he is OK. Never like to see any kid get hurt out there.
Bobbie

STOCKRACING917
06-16-2009, 10:20 AM
Guys,
I spoke with his mom Sunday. She said they kept him on the board till they were assured everything was ok. He actually stood beside me and watched the moto on Sunday. He had some swelling, brusing and was really, really sore but thankfully ok . As competitive as it gets, I know I for one am praying for every kid out there every time. That was one scary wreck.

redonkulousruntsracing
06-16-2009, 10:40 AM
good to hear he's ok. I went through a wreck this weekend, and I know the feeling of watching your kid get thown on the track. Thank God they both are ok.