PDA

View Full Version : Any way to deal with HMF noise?

Mattjns93
06-15-2009, 10:12 AM
I just go the HMF slip on. While I love it, my parents and the rest of everyone else extremely hate it. Even on our 90 acre farm its too loud *rolls eyes*. Is there anything I can do to quiet it without losing too much performance? I heard the quiet core doesn't do anything so I don't know what else I can do. Pisses me off because I love the low end torque I'm getting with it.

IRISH-RACER-14
06-15-2009, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Mattjns93
I just go the HMF slip on. While I love it, my parents and the rest of everyone else extremely hate it. Even on our 90 acre farm its too loud *rolls eyes*. Is there anything I can do to quiet it without losing too much performance? I heard the quiet core doesn't do anything so I don't know what else I can do. Pisses me off because I love the low end torque I'm getting with it.
im not lying to u. the quiet core makes it alor quieter. it makes it more sparky

Mattjns93
06-15-2009, 05:48 PM
Well I believe you but I've heard of numerous people saying how loud it is. Does it sacrifice much performance? If not, I'll give it a try.

IRISH-RACER-14
06-16-2009, 12:05 PM
no but when i got the pipe it came with quiet core and made it a small bit faster when i took out the quiet core