PDA

View Full Version : 08 kfx50 rev limit?

ljf137
06-14-2009, 12:16 PM
Does anyone know of a way to bypass the rev limiter on an 08 kfx50 atv? Or where to find a new cdi?

airmobile101
06-21-2009, 11:52 PM
yep:D

ljf137
06-22-2009, 05:16 PM
will you tell me?

airmobile101
06-26-2009, 10:23 AM
You got a phone #? Or, you can look at Brice Giblers Kawasaki since your son runs IATVHSS.

Chrisd4201
09-06-2009, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by airmobile101
yep:D

could you possibly tell me how to do this also, but with a kfx90??

airmobile101
09-07-2009, 11:14 PM
Yep, its just wired different than a KFX50.

TMAN1
01-14-2010, 04:46 PM
just got a dc cdi from monstergy6.com plug and play on the kfx90. i put it on my son's kfx50 but you have to change the harness wires to match the kfx90. easy to back the wires out of the harness with a very small screwdriver. it works excellent. my son's 50 is a 2008.

airmobile101
01-17-2010, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by TMAN1
just got a dc cdi from monstergy6.com plug and play on the kfx90. i put it on my son's kfx50 but you have to change the harness wires to match the kfx90. easy to back the wires out of the harness with a very small screwdriver. it works excellent. my son's 50 is a 2008.
Yea, it has taken awhile for those dc cdi's to hit the market. Glad to see they are finally coming around.

hwill
01-25-2010, 10:25 PM
So you guys are buying the Velocita No Rev CDI (DC) for a 50cc?

My son has a 07 KFX50 I want to start fixing up.

Does this completely remove the limiter as I didn't see were it listed what rpm it bumped it up too? Not sure I would want my 6yo being the rev limiter. LOL!

This looks like a good buy for only $50

Is there any cons to this unit?

Thanks

TMAN1
01-26-2010, 10:19 AM
cdi works great. bike was at 18-19 mph now hits 23 mph. he is 5yrs old. he hanonly thing dles it well. by the time it hits that speed the next turn is coming so it hasn't been an issue. the motor seems extremely tough so the rpms don't scare me. he has probably put 20hrs of seat time on the new cdi with no problems. only thing u have to change is the wires in the harness to match the kfx90.

blevinsbulldog
01-26-2010, 01:30 PM
cdi works great. bike was at 18-19 mph now hits 23 mph. he is 5yrs old. he hanonly thing dles it well. by the time it hits that speed the next turn is coming so it hasn't been an issue. the motor seems extremely tough so the rpms don't scare me. he has probably put 20hrs of seat time on the new cdi with no problems. only thing u have to change is the wires in the harness to match the kfx90.

thats sad that that 50 will go faster than my Kfx 80

airmobile101
01-26-2010, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by blevinsbulldog
thats sad that that 50 will go faster than my Kfx 80
Go talk to LT80, he will make that kfx80 eat that 50 alive!

airmobile101
01-26-2010, 07:29 PM
Haaa, wait until you remove the base cylinder gasket. That really wakes it up!

TMAN1
01-26-2010, 09:13 PM
Thanks airmobile101!!! I used your info to get the correct wiring. thinking of changing the gearing next. should i go with the gears or the base gasket removal. i just got the factory repair manual in the mail so i have all the torque specs. my son is only 5 so i don't want to make it to fast. definitely want it to remain reliable.

blevinsbulldog
01-27-2010, 12:55 AM
Go talk to LT80, he will make that kfx80 eat that 50 alive!

Ive spoke w/ him already about some things but not any motor work YET, i think the price will be out of my ball park as far as funds go. Its an 06' & i got it for $550, so i think i done good there. My boy just turned 4 Dec. 22nd so its plenty fast for him now, just think something is not 100% w/ it now. I should be getting high 20's instead of low 20's i think. Dont get me wrong, it still runs good, especialy for a 4yr old.....lol.

hwill
01-27-2010, 10:49 AM
Haaa, wait until you remove the base cylinder gasket. That really wakes it up!

Is there any more information on this. Sounds to simple to be it. Does this envolve machine work, new gaskets?

Thanks

I'm about ready to order the Velocita No Rev CDI (DC) for the KFX50.

airmobile101
01-29-2010, 11:20 AM
So this is a KFX90 you have? I need a 90cc quad to base my sons KFX50 big bore off. Is 23mph the top speed with stock gearing?

airmobile101
01-29-2010, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by hwill
Is there any more information on this. Sounds to simple to be it. Does this envolve machine work, new gaskets?

Thanks

I'm about ready to order the Velocita No Rev CDI (DC) for the KFX50.
No new gaskets, just use Permatex gasket sealer as the base gasket instead of a actual gasket. But, you need to replace your rings if you do this, unless you got the skill to remove the cylinder and piston as a whole. Otherwise, the quad is gonna smoke since the rings will have to re-seat(if they do).

airmobile101
01-29-2010, 11:29 AM
Thanks airmobile101!!! I used your info to get the correct wiring. thinking of changing the gearing next. should i go with the gears or the base gasket removal. i just got the factory repair manual in the mail so i have all the torque specs. my son is only 5 so i don't want to make it to fast. definitely want it to remain reliable.
Yea, you can change the gears. The base gasket removal only increases the torque, no top end.

TMAN1
01-29-2010, 07:35 PM
my sons atv is a 2008 kfx50. it hits 23 mph according to the digital dash on my honda rancher 400at. before the new cdi it was 18-19 mph. the 50 has a uni air cleaner in the stock airbox also. it has led headlights and i made the taillight work for a little night riding. other than the air cleaner and the cdi its stock. i have two of theses atvs the cdi ed one and one completely stock. the hopped up one walks away from the stock one quick. the gasket removal sounds like my next upgrade.

airmobile101
01-29-2010, 09:49 PM
my sons atv is a 2008 kfx50. it hits 23 mph according to the digital dash on my honda rancher 400at. before the new cdi it was 18-19 mph. the 50 has a uni air cleaner in the stock airbox also. it has led headlights and i made the taillight work for a little night riding. other than the air cleaner and the cdi its stock. i have two of theses atvs the cdi ed one and one completely stock. the hopped up one walks away from the stock one quick. the gasket removal sounds like my next upgrade.
Gotcha! Thats cool! Your offically walking my my shoes now! lol We now run a 86cc big bore with a big valve head, and we do not run a base gasket on this either. I got a Keihin PE20mm carb mounted up, just need to adjust the main jet a tad. Running a bit rich. We had it up to 33 mph with the stock bore,but we can only get 30mph with the big bore and a manual chock 16mm carb. Soooo, I hope this PE carb gives it that extra ummpppp! I still have to add this 20T frint sprocket to see if that helps. Oh, the rear tires we had were snow hogs, but replaced with ITP Quad tires, so I hope we can a little more top end with the bigger rear tires. My overall goal is to get it going at 35mph. I could get it to go faster,but then I would have to sacrifice acceleration, so its kinda a balancing act for us at the moment.:D

TMAN1
01-30-2010, 11:27 AM
30 plus mph is incredible. that would run with my wifes 250 recon. i read ur post about the big bore and i think i'm goin to save that project for 1st grade graduation. found a deal on a big bore kit on ebay for $250. my son has to do good in school all week in order for him to ride on the weekend. i will use the big bore kit as incentive for next year. this summer he turns six so he is able to take the atv safety coarse. i told him if he passes the coarse we will take another trip to hatfield/mccoy trails and he will be allowed to ride on them this time. do u think i could remove that base gasket by just lifting the head up enough to scrape and cut the gasket out? then clean it and put down the permatex with my finger. which permatex is the one u used? has it held up well to the engine temp? i still want it to be reliable. thanks again for all ur help airmobile101!!!

airmobile101
01-30-2010, 06:17 PM
30 plus mph is incredible. that would run with my wifes 250 recon. i read ur post about the big bore and i think i'm goin to save that project for 1st grade graduation. found a deal on a big bore kit on ebay for $250. my son has to do good in school all week in order for him to ride on the weekend. i will use the big bore kit as incentive for next year. this summer he turns six so he is able to take the atv safety coarse. i told him if he passes the coarse we will take another trip to hatfield/mccoy trails and he will be allowed to ride on them this time. do u think i could remove that base gasket by just lifting the head up enough to scrape and cut the gasket out? then clean it and put down the permatex with my finger. which permatex is the one u used? has it held up well to the engine temp? i still want it to be reliable. thanks again for all ur help airmobile101!!!
Yea, I think you would be able to get it high enough without removing it,but I personally didnt feel like screwing with it. You can use the blue or black gasket silicon. Its made by Permatex and and auto parts store or Walmart should have it. One concern I have is the temp. in the CVT tranny itself. It gets really hot in there compared to the old 50 stock kit. I still need to get everything dialed in thou. And the weather has kinda slowed me down in order to do it.

TMAN1
01-30-2010, 06:31 PM
i guess i will pull the head off just to make it easier to clean the gasket off. did u rehone the cylinder walls when u put it back together with the new rings? i haven't payed attention to the cvt temp but now that u mention it i will laser temp my stock machine and the modified one. it snowed here today so the boys had fun doing donuts and sliding around. i told them they can ride again tommorow so if i think of it i will check the trans temps then.

airmobile101
01-30-2010, 07:22 PM
Nope, I didn't re hone. I just took a scotts pad to it and made sure there wasnt any scoring.

airmobile101
01-31-2010, 01:33 PM
Oh, I had the flywheel turned down also, that helps with the engine reving up some.

TMAN1
01-31-2010, 06:05 PM
thanks for the info on the cylinder head. i will order new rings from bikebandit before i start the project. where did u get the flywheel turned and what did they take off? my oldest played in the snow today for about two hours. he rode his cdi ed bike first then his brothers stock one. the cvt temp was only slightly higher to the touch. my laser temp battery was dead no 9 volts in the house. if he does good in school again this week he will ride again next weekend and i will check the temp again with the tool. thanks again for all the info.

airmobile101
01-31-2010, 07:12 PM
thanks for the info on the cylinder head. i will order new rings from bikebandit before i start the project. where did u get the flywheel turned and what did they take off? my oldest played in the snow today for about two hours. he rode his cdi ed bike first then his brothers stock one. the cvt temp was only slightly higher to the touch. my laser temp battery was dead no 9 volts in the house. if he does good in school again this week he will ride again next weekend and i will check the temp again with the tool. thanks again for all the info.
Ahhhh, I took it to a local guy in town that works on dirtbikes. I know he took a lot off and he said that thing was heavy as hell for a 50cc 4-stroke engine. I forgot how much he took off.

TMAN1
02-01-2010, 06:50 PM
thanks for the flywheel info. i am going to order a new one and have it turned. i heard that the great cycle shop i used to use has closed. the owner got a full ride for running gncc races. i will have to find a new shop that work.

JustinBoots
04-19-2010, 01:12 PM
Question for you guys.....I have an 09 KFX50 for my son and I called MonsterGy6.com to order the CDI and he says they only make CDIs for G6 motors? Am I missing something here or is he misunderstanding what I asked for? I told him I needed the upgraded CDI box for a Kawasaki 50cc engine. I know the unit is the DC version and the harness plug matches what I see on their site.

Help is appreciated.

TMAN1
04-19-2010, 01:28 PM
ITS THE YELLOW DC CDI BOX. AROUND $50 DOLLARS. WORKS GREAT ON MY SONS KFX50. U NEED TO CHANGE THE FACTORY WIRE LOCATIONS TO MATCH THE POSITIONS OF THE KFX90. THE WIRING DIAGRAM IS IN ONE OF AIRMOBILE101 POSTS.

JustinBoots
04-19-2010, 01:49 PM
Thanks for the info! Just called them back and left a message letting them know I wanted to order the part, but the website is saying it's temporarily out of stock. Hoping they just haven't had time to update the website. Next I plan to lift the jug and scrape away the lower gasket to increase the compression.

Any suggestions on the air filter upgrade?

TMAN1
04-19-2010, 07:32 PM
I HAVE THE UNI FILTER IN MY SONS. FITS THE STOCK AIRBOX PERFECT. AIRMOBILE101 IS THE TRUE GURU OF THESE BIKES. HE IS THE BEST FOR KNOWLEDGE.

airmobile101
04-20-2010, 06:41 PM
I HAVE THE UNI FILTER IN MY SONS. FITS THE STOCK AIRBOX PERFECT. AIRMOBILE101 IS THE TRUE GURU OF THESE BIKES. HE IS THE BEST FOR KNOWLEDGE.
Psst............... I'm no Guru. I'm the type of guy that refuses to let simple task as a cdi beat me, ;) I would love see some Kawi's you guys have. Post some pics!

airmobile101
04-20-2010, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by JustinBoots
Thanks for the info! Just called them back and left a message letting them know I wanted to order the part, but the website is saying it's temporarily out of stock. Hoping they just haven't had time to update the website. Next I plan to lift the jug and scrape away the lower gasket to increase the compression.

Any suggestions on the air filter upgrade?
Justin, I have a no rev cdi. Its kinda beat up with a hack A## wiring job,but your more than welcome to try it. $20.00 shipped and its yours.

airmobile101
04-20-2010, 07:26 PM
Question for you guys.....I have an 09 KFX50 for my son and I called MonsterGy6.com to order the CDI and he says they only make CDIs for G6 motors? Am I missing something here or is he misunderstanding what I asked for? I told him I needed the upgraded CDI box for a Kawasaki 50cc engine. I know the unit is the DC version and the harness plug matches what I see on their site.

Help is appreciated.

DC fired GY6 139QMB ;)

JustinBoots
04-22-2010, 05:56 AM
Wish I'd come back and checked the post before ordering one. Had to search a couple sites and then ultimately ended up buying one for $24.95 off eBay shipped. Ordered a Uni Filter multi-stage air filter as well.

Went out to the track yesterday to be sure we had a solid lap time to compare it to. Tried to post a pic, but looks like I need to re-size the pic before I can post it. Stay tuned....

I was looking at the motor to begin planning pulling that base jug gasket and man they sure have a lot of plastic stuff over that cylinder! There's plastic covers, tubes, and all sorts of stuff. Very different that the older bikes I am used to.

JustinBoots
06-25-2010, 06:33 AM
Update/Question......Bike has been doing great at the track with the mods thus far, but wondering if I should be running premium fuel in it considering the elimination of the rev limiter, Uni Filter, and collar removal. Trying to order a 17 or 28 tooth sprocket right now. Reason I am asking about the premium fuel is I am noticing a heavy clatter/rattle when he is running full blast at times on the track. Hoping it's valve clatter and not the motor going south.

ljf137
06-25-2010, 04:06 PM
@ Justin. If you haven't found the sprockets try Rebel Gears in Tenn. Just bought 16/28 from them 2 weeks ago. They can make you about anything. Quick turn around too, got mine 3rd day after I ordered them. fyi- the 28 tooth is for a Kymco 50 it fits both bikes.

airmobile101
06-25-2010, 07:40 PM
Update/Question......Bike has been doing great at the track with the mods thus far, but wondering if I should be running premium fuel in it considering the elimination of the rev limiter, Uni Filter, and collar removal. Trying to order a 17 or 28 tooth sprocket right now. Reason I am asking about the premium fuel is I am noticing a heavy clatter/rattle when he is running full blast at times on the track. Hoping it's valve clatter and not the motor going south.
The chatter that your hearing is front the CVT. At least thats what I think. Try running DR PULLEY roller weights. Or you could put some heavier roller weights in there.

JustinBoots
06-25-2010, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by ljf137
@ Justin. If you haven't found the sprockets try Rebel Gears in Tenn. Just bought 16/28 from them 2 weeks ago. They can make you about anything. Quick turn around too, got mine 3rd day after I ordered them. fyi- the 28 tooth is for a Kymco 50 it fits both bikes.

Thanks for the heads up! Couldn't seem to find the front sprocket anywhere, but I was looking for a 17 tooth. You mentioned a 16? I thought I was supposed to pair up a 17 front with a 28 rear?

JustinBoots
06-25-2010, 08:53 PM
The chatter that your hearing is front the CVT. At least thats what I think. Try running DR PULLEY roller weights. Or you could put some heavier roller weights in there.

I'm running stock weights right now, but would you recommend the 16x13, 18x14, or 20x17 Dr Pulley roller weights?

I was looking for the +4 Predator 90cc A-arms too, but only found +6 so far.

Really enjoying living life through my son. :D

airmobile101
06-25-2010, 09:51 PM
I'm running stock weights right now, but would you recommend the 16x13, 18x14, or 20x17 Dr Pulley roller weights?

I was looking for the +4 Predator 90cc A-arms too, but only found +6 so far.

Really enjoying living life through my son. :D
hahaha! You want a +2 OR a +3 a-arm. +2 will give you 4inches, and +3 will give you 6 inches. Run the 16x13. Thats the size for the Kawasaki.

ljf137
06-25-2010, 11:23 PM
Thanks for the heads up! Couldn't seem to find the front sprocket anywhere, but I was looking for a 17 tooth. You mentioned a 16? I thought I was supposed to pair up a 17 front with a 28 rear?

17 may be right for you. Tim would know more about that. My son is on an 04 Kymco 50. 16/28 is what was on it when I bought it. Had a heck of a time finding the sprockets but Rebel hooked us up. I have an 08 Kawi in the garage too so I know they are interchangeable.

airmobile101
06-26-2010, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by ljf137
17 may be right for you. Tim would know more about that. My son is on an 04 Kymco 50. 16/28 is what was on it when I bought it. Had a heck of a time finding the sprockets but Rebel hooked us up. I have an 08 Kawi in the garage too so I know they are interchangeable.
Luke, so are they for sure interchangeable? I know I found a e-ton sprocket that was a front 20t that I bought that worked.

JustinBoots
06-26-2010, 06:49 AM
Thanks for the info guys! There is a guy selling those predator 90cc A-Arm kits on eBay, but he called it a "+6" and I asked him if he had a +2 kit and he corrected me saying that is actually called a +4 giving 2 inches on each side. Guess it's just who you talk to..... :)

I'll keep looking for those and get the weights ordered too. Thank you guys!

JustinBoots
07-25-2010, 02:07 PM
hahaha! You want a +2 OR a +3 a-arm. +2 will give you 4inches, and +3 will give you 6 inches. Run the 16x13. Thats the size for the Kawasaki.

hey man....I finally got around to installing the Dr. Pulley weights today, but guess I didn't do it right because now it is slow and the motor revs above the acceleration. These new weights are 36 grams total and shaped like teardrops as opposed to the stock round weights. Additionally there is a flat side on one side of the tear drop making them non-symmetrical. I laid that flat edge down into the pulley when it was laying flat on the floor. The points of the tear drops are facing the outside perimeter of the pulley. Did I do it wrong? Should I be using only 4 of the 6 weights for that extra rev off the line? Do you have a picture of what direction the weights go in the pulley?

See that you sold off most your stuff....Wish I had seen that ad I really would have liked to pick up some of that stuff. Was your son able to race with those mods? Wondering why your daughter can't and if I am going to run into the same issue with my son.

airmobile101
07-26-2010, 01:19 AM
hey man....I finally got around to installing the Dr. Pulley weights today, but guess I didn't do it right because now it is slow and the motor revs above the acceleration. These new weights are 36 grams total and shaped like teardrops as opposed to the stock round weights. Additionally there is a flat side on one side of the tear drop making them non-symmetrical. I laid that flat edge down into the pulley when it was laying flat on the floor. The points of the tear drops are facing the outside perimeter of the pulley. Did I do it wrong? Should I be using only 4 of the 6 weights for that extra rev off the line? Do you have a picture of what direction the weights go in the pulley?

See that you sold off most your stuff....Wish I had seen that ad I really would have liked to pick up some of that stuff. Was your son able to race with those mods? Wondering why your daughter can't and if I am going to run into the same issue with my son.
We didn't sell the quad or dis-assemble it because we lost or anything. We sold it because it cannot compete with a TRX90 with a 114/125cc bigbore. Its not gonna happen. I do plan on another Kymco or Kawasaki if my daughter decides that she wants to ride, and it will cost me less for the simple fact is that I already did all the research. You have to keep this in mind also, we race and the kids race a very heavy wooded and rocky course. That Kawasaki performed flawless. Out of three years of racing it, my son never got a DNF.

You installed the rollers wrong. The fat rounded part is suppose to face the outside of the variator. You want the tear drop to face out. And I forgot how they install. But I think the flat edge should be facing up.

JustinBoots
07-26-2010, 06:03 AM
ahhh...ok. Just to make sure I am clear, the points of the teardrop should be facing the center of the variator and the flat side of the teardrop should be facing upward. I definitely installed them backwards if this is the case.

cudon12979
07-26-2010, 07:44 PM
Just too let you know justin. My son also runs a 07 kfx 50 on a mx track. He doesn't beat the drr's but they sure don't win by a lot either. Thanks to airmobile giving me some good advice and leaning me the right way, my son loves his kfx. :D

JustinBoots
07-27-2010, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by cudon12979
Just too let you know justin. My son also runs a 07 kfx 50 on a mx track. He doesn't beat the drr's but they sure don't win by a lot either. Thanks to airmobile giving me some good advice and leaning me the right way, my son loves his kfx. :D

Great to hear! Yeah airmobile is awesome! Great that he lets us benefit from all his learning.

airmobile101
07-28-2010, 02:02 AM
Great to hear! Yeah airmobile is awesome! Great that he lets us benefit from all his learning.
Lets not go that far! I simply pass on the info I learn. Those DRR's are flat out nasty, but thats because they are a 2-stroke. We had alot of success against DRR's because of the terrain and the individual riders that rode them. In a MX race, that Kawasaki would be hard pressed to even remotely hang with a DRR,but you can if your son or daughter is real heavy on the throttle.

Heres an example: The tighter and knarlier the course was, the better my sons survival rate was when we raced the 50cc class. When we raced the 90-125cc class, thats when we had issues. Even with the bigbore, we just didn't have the asre for the torque compared to stock 90's even.
My buddy shot this video at one of the races. This type of racing course is considered wide open for us. You'll see my son(#620) in the beginning.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfFyXA0Wo6k

cudon12979
07-28-2010, 05:32 PM
Like I was saying , he doesn't beat them but he sure isn't far behind. He is wot the whole time. But you're right , get those drr's on a open straight....there gone. That'll be his next quad.

But for the time he has ridden his kfx , we sure had fun building it , and that sure was worth it. Thanks for your help airmoible it is certainly appreciated , and put a big smile on my sons face.

airmobile101
07-29-2010, 05:03 AM
Believe me, I enjoyed it also! But, I have threw a few curse words at it also!:D

JustinBoots
08-05-2010, 06:07 AM
Update....Lost 3 seconds almost on lap time with the roller weights for some reason. He's very consistent on the slower lap time. Bike is still making that clicking/rattling noise at top end so must be something else going on with the bike. Can't seem to find anywhere to get the sprockets for the bike. Rebel said that I can't get them anymore according to the parts inquiry I submitted on their site. Hmmmm.....

airmobile101
08-05-2010, 10:37 AM
Update....Lost 3 seconds almost on lap time with the roller weights for some reason. He's very consistent on the slower lap time. Bike is still making that clicking/rattling noise at top end so must be something else going on with the bike. Can't seem to find anywhere to get the sprockets for the bike. Rebel said that I can't get them anymore according to the parts inquiry I submitted on their site. Hmmmm.....
Put the stockers back in and only run 5 rollers. When I ran the sliders, I ran a modified aftermarket variator with a bigbore on it. I tell you what. Post a pic of the sliders in the roller so I can see if they are nstalled correctly. You need to call Rebel Gears!

JustinBoots
08-05-2010, 12:49 PM
Put the stockers back in and only run 5 rollers. When I ran the sliders, I ran a modified aftermarket variator with a bigbore on it. I tell you what. Post a pic of the sliders in the roller so I can see if they are nstalled correctly. You need to call Rebel Gears!

Will get a pic up by the end of the weekend. I'll give Rebel gears a call too. Just to be clear, am I looking to buy both a 17 and a 28 tooth sprocket? Or am I only wanting one or the other to achieve the same end result?

Thanks man I really appreciate you on all this.

airmobile101
08-05-2010, 05:05 PM
I dont know what you want for a end result. 17/28 worked good for us, but our engine was modifed prior to us even having the bigbore kit.

JustinBoots
08-18-2010, 05:35 AM
Sorry i haven't gotten back to you, but it's been real busy. Nathan is going to race this weekend so I've been hesitant to take it back apart just because of the lack of time I've had. Talking to a real good guy down here in my area, Dee Manshack, and he's turned me on to the DR's. i remember you talking about them as well. Going to keep my eyes out for one of those before next season's series starts. Fingers crossed that Nathan has a good time this weekend on the Main Track.

airmobile101
08-18-2010, 02:58 PM
Sorry i haven't gotten back to you, but it's been real busy. Nathan is going to race this weekend so I've been hesitant to take it back apart just because of the lack of time I've had. Talking to a real good guy down here in my area, Dee Manshack, and he's turned me on to the DR's. i remember you talking about them as well. Going to keep my eyes out for one of those before next season's series starts. Fingers crossed that Nathan has a good time this weekend on the Main Track.
Yea, those DRR's are nasty. Go for it!