PDA

View Full Version : crooms tomorrow

gcart2
06-13-2009, 08:51 PM
ill be at crooms tomorrow. it will be me and a bud ridin two trx 450's. mines orange and his is factory black.

this is my truck, my quad in the back. we will have them both loaded in a trailer tomorrow.

we need more quads out there. come out.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k181/gcart2/DSC08460.jpg

06-13-2009, 09:05 PM
word, got the 4 quads ready to go. See you out there.

hypersnyper6947
06-14-2009, 01:06 AM
dam i have to work, :(

RIDEREDson
06-14-2009, 05:54 AM
Make sure yall get some pics

exrider12
06-14-2009, 01:39 PM
And another video like you posted a couple days ago.:D

gcart2
06-14-2009, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by FlewByU352
word, got the 4 quads ready to go. See you out there.

were you rockin shorts on your 400?

gcart2
06-14-2009, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by RIDEREDson
Make sure yall get some pics

man i wish we would have had one today. me and a kid who used to run b class with me were tearing it up. some crazy jumps lol. nothing too big but very technical, like jumping corner to corner, rut to rut. we managed to build a 40 or 50 foot double. really smooth. if fox honda is who i thought he was then he had to see me hit it. it was clean.

06-14-2009, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by gcart2
were you rockin shorts on your 400?

yeah lt. jim dangle from reno 911 style. makes it more embarrasing for others to race and lose to a guy wearing shorts like that haha Croom kinda sucked today not many good things, saw you hit that jump I love that one! I dont have what it takes to hit that sucker my suspension is **** lol. There was another real good one but it was a step up like that but when the pit flooded for a few weeks ago it washed it all and changed things so much I actually hit that one it was 4th and 5th gear on it. I think the most fun I had was melting my tires. I roasted my stock tires on the clay track and smoke was pouring off of them it looked like a motorcycle did a burnout on the street a huge area was all smoke from my tires and they got so hot I now have melted rubber and ridges in my tires

gcart2
06-14-2009, 07:11 PM
you should have came over and chilled with us. i wasnt sure if that was you or not.

gcart2
06-14-2009, 07:24 PM
yeah lt. jim dangle from reno 911 style. makes it more embarrasing for others to race and lose to a guy wearing shorts like that haha Croom kinda sucked today not many good things, saw you hit that jump I love that one! I dont have what it takes to hit that sucker my suspension is **** lol. There was another real good one but it was a step up like that but when the pit flooded for a few weeks ago it washed it all and changed things so much I actually hit that one it was 4th and 5th gear on it. I think the most fun I had was melting my tires. I roasted my stock tires on the clay track and smoke was pouring off of them it looked like a motorcycle did a burnout on the street a huge area was all smoke from my tires and they got so hot I now have melted rubber and ridges in my tires

which jump did you see me hit? the one over by where the old donut hole was or the big double where we were coming out of the woods and jumping a berm into the center section. the center section jump we were hitting was like 40-50ft. cool but sketchy.

06-14-2009, 09:08 PM
yeah i'll be out there hopefully next weekend. might be riding solo though. The jump I saw was the one were you start in the woods and hit the backside of that berm. The landing looks kinda sketchy atleast for me to be hitting it. i'll do some crazy or stupid things but the landing was a tiny little thing haha Bet it wasnt too bad on them Elka's

gcart2
06-15-2009, 04:20 AM
yeah i'll be out there hopefully next weekend. might be riding solo though. The jump I saw was the one were you start in the woods and hit the backside of that berm. The landing looks kinda sketchy atleast for me to be hitting it. i'll do some crazy or stupid things but the landing was a tiny little thing haha Bet it wasnt too bad on them Elka's

yea the suspension helps. ill let you know if il be out there.