PDA

View Full Version : late night mod

mysticfalcon
01-05-2003, 03:38 AM
Can we please get a mod thats on late at night. ive seen this late night stuff more than once where noones on to catch it

QuadJunkies
01-05-2003, 09:23 AM
I agree. I am on late every night, and last night there was some stuff going on that shouldnt have been....BTW~~ BEn, I sent you a PM about some weird stuff that Im getting for replies..PM me if I didnt explain better.....;)

Pappy
01-05-2003, 09:27 AM
yeah ....i think someone hacked the site a bit last night. it was after 3 am EST.

02 Red Rider
01-05-2003, 09:42 AM
For some reason it seems like we have a bunch of people signing up just to cause problems here. I just glad Ben and the Mod Squad are layin' the smack down!

Jason

Pappy
01-05-2003, 09:47 AM
well, when you click on bensuckscock it comes up as an existing member? i know that its not that memeber....cuz one of them is me:mad:

Sparks425Ex
01-05-2003, 10:12 AM
Who is that bladecarma guy. He was in every single thread at the last post but when ya went in the thread he wasn't in there.

Guy400
01-05-2003, 10:23 AM
The site wasn't hacked. It's just the way his posts were deleted from the site. If we actually went into every single one of his posts and deleted them one by one it would remove his name from the "last comment by" column. But, there's another way the system administrator can remove all of his posts at once but it does not remove the name from "last comment by". Because of this when you click on his name the forum software just defaults to the last true person to reply to that particular thread.

Pappy
01-05-2003, 10:35 AM
well thats good guy.........it had me way confused:p

QuadJunkies
01-05-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Guy432
The site wasn't hacked. It's just the way his posts were deleted from the site. If we actually went into every single one of his posts and deleted them one by one it would remove his name from the "last comment by" column. But, there's another way the system administrator can remove all of his posts at once but it does not remove the name from "last comment by". Because of this when you click on his name the forum software just defaults to the last true person to reply to that particular thread. uhhh:confused: well Im a lil confused.. but Oh well. he will be dealt with Im sure if not already..;)

NDrider
01-06-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by NACS425Ex
Who is that bladecarma guy. He was in every single thread at the last post but when ya went in the thread he wasn't in there.

Nice to see him gone. :) He was a child that learned how to copy and paste and pasted a message into a bunch of threads. Bluetraxx lost their village idiot, but Ben sent him back. :D

I agree with the late night Mod idea.

tants
01-08-2003, 01:49 PM
yes i agree with mystic. we should have a "late night mod"
mabe that can only opperate as a "mod" from ten oclock at night untill 8 in the morning if you didnt think we needed another "full time" mod... ya no?

i suggest mystic as a mod cause he dont sleep! lmao :D