PDA

View Full Version : Missouri, Iowa, Illinois Riders Needed

TRXman86
06-12-2009, 03:51 PM
I was wondering how many MO, IA, and IL riders/racers we have here? We are looking for more to join us at Carthage Illinois for some riding and racing action. Go to www.middlecreekmx.com for full race/practice scheduals. If anybody is in the area, I along with another rider, are going to try to talk Bob (Owner) into a discounted rate for this weekend. Normally it is $15 from 8 or 9am till dark. But if we can get enough of us together, WE may be able to get a cheap rate. Were planning a BBQ for Sunday after the ride, or if anyone wants to come up Saturday for camping, we could do the BBQ then. Let me know how many (if anyone) want to come to teh track...

www.middlecreekmx.com

ryansblaster
06-12-2009, 09:42 PM
Nice track ive ridden there and watch my friends race there occasionaly

TRXman86
06-12-2009, 11:34 PM
Sent ya a PM

squeeks139
06-16-2009, 08:13 PM
I think its a good track one of my friends races there and i try to go watch him as much as i can

TRXman86
06-18-2009, 06:49 AM
$5 dollar ride day for fathers this Sunday. Starting around noon till ??? Track was awesome last week. Had a few soft/wet spots but they worked in good. Bit dusty with 15-20 of us out there though :D Didn't hurt alot though. Come out for a good time Sunday!!!!