PDA

View Full Version : crows in the garden?

cglester
06-12-2009, 07:51 AM
Any suggestions on how to keep them out? I have planted 1 lb. of corn and half runners and every morning when i go outside, I scare at leasts a couple away. I just caame back inside, and there were two of them in an area where i had planted earlier in the week. A friend told me to shoot one, and leave it layinn in the garden, and it would keep crows away for miles. Any other ways? No, scarecrows arent permanent solutions, they seem to work fine for a couple weeks, then they have no effect.

RTJ
06-14-2009, 12:07 AM
my granndad use to have the same prob every year. he played a radio to try to run them off :blah:

06-14-2009, 06:33 AM
hang a pie pan or old cd...a pie pan works a little better because it is shiny on both sides

woodsracer144
07-01-2009, 06:32 PM
well when i see crows and items i dont like... i first... go in the house... second grab the 12 Ga. 3rd... clean them out... theres enough of the dang things around... it got to the point where they would hear the gun load and they would start flying away..

Pappy
07-01-2009, 07:22 PM
crows are a PITA. we shoot them every chance we get.

you can try anything and everything, after a few days they will accept what ever you have tried and then its time to change it up:p

i should go viking on them and put thier bodies on stakes around the garden:p

woodsracer144
07-01-2009, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

haha rotf

whats PITA?

Pappy
07-01-2009, 08:23 PM
pain in the ***

woodsracer144
07-01-2009, 08:36 PM
pain in the ***
ahhh

RTJ
12-30-2009, 02:04 AM
crows are a PITA. we shoot them every chance we get.

you can try anything and everything, after a few days they will accept what ever you have tried and then its time to change it up:p

yeah about the radio my grandad said he went out one morning during the first week and they were just ddancing to the music