PDA

View Full Version : carb parts warehouse

number5
06-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Called this guy to get prices and info. Worst customer service I have ever had. He sound irratated I wanted to know the difference between the carbs. Asking for prices even set em off more. He then asked if I even new what this was for. I said yes. Thats when I said you an *** to everyone on the phone? He told me that I would most likely ***** that he didnt set the carb right for my bike. I would think in these hard times he would go out of his way telling me info on these carbs. Of course I went to someone else.

Aceman
06-10-2009, 06:12 PM
It's pretty hard to beat ESR's price on a 38mm air striker. 199 plus shipping and they throw in about 5 of those $4 jets too. Of course when it showed up it had a Sudco sticker on the side of it, but I doubt Sudco would sell it to us for that price. Might be worth a try though?

IcutMetl
06-13-2009, 12:30 AM
He's always been real helpful with me; being only an hour away and working a lot in Cleveland, I have stopped by about 5 times now to buy jets- he always has what I want and is spot-on with advise. Not sure how the prices compare, but there's something to be said for convenience.

croat1
06-13-2009, 09:39 AM
never had any problems with them. the good thing is that they are 5 minutes away

number5
06-14-2009, 07:25 AM
Because your close. I guess anybody that calls from a area code he doesnt recognize he can be a ***. Doesnt matter I bought same carb cheaper with jets. Thats what he gets! No sale.

250r__Ice
06-14-2009, 11:59 AM
I called them one time to get some jets and a needle or two and to ask about a carb and he did me the same way as number5. A real buttwipe. So I just went somewhere else.

Bill Fuller
06-14-2009, 01:50 PM
The ONLY place I buy my carb parts from, I have always had great luck with them.