PDA

View Full Version : WORCS fastest 5 minute Video round 5

raidernut
06-10-2009, 05:54 PM
Check it out. Enjoy!
http://www.worcstv.com/videos-atv.php#id=album-4&num=1

yfz450bb07
06-10-2009, 06:27 PM
They missed the best part, You know where nelson and warnia jumped the ravean. Well coming the other way when they came from the motocross track on that little dip when everyone else would slow down and then jump out of it, Nelson would just wheely over it and it was insane. He was so much faster through that area it wasn't funny.

Logan #34's Dad
06-10-2009, 09:55 PM
Hey Mark, Is there any possiblity of getting Buddy over to one of the AMA-ATV races like Loretta's? Maybe get with someone who is coming and have them drag your stuff. Fly over then get a rental car and hang out with us all weekend. You can't sleep in my RV though! LOL :devil:
Sounds like alot but it would be cool to see how Buddy does on this side of the Mississippi.

QuadJunkies
06-11-2009, 12:55 PM
Mark, that would be really cool-you should go!!

We talk about this alot ourselves, just not sure how or at what expense ?? We would wan to take his quad since its what he knows ,but the expense for the trip was just too much for us .
How many kids are they averaging at the bigger rounds of MX?
Id love to see some of the East Coast racing and do some footage.

Speaking of footage... Troy got some footage of the Youth I believe as well as 40 minutes of the Pro Main. Ill be working on the videos the first of next week once the Coverage is over.

raidernut
06-11-2009, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Logan #34's Dad
Hey Mark, Is there any possiblity of getting Buddy over to one of the AMA-ATV races like Loretta's? Maybe get with someone who is coming and have them drag your stuff. Fly over then get a rental car and hang out with us all weekend. You can't sleep in my RV though! LOL :devil:
Sounds like alot but it would be cool to see how Buddy does on this side of the Mississippi.

Its already in the works. There may be a few of the faster WORCS kids heading over there. We may have found a ride for Buddys bikes already, courtesy of Factory Can-Am Motoworks........

raidernut
06-11-2009, 04:51 PM
this was the 11th bike squeezed in the factory rig last weekend headed for Washington state

raidernut
06-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Mark, that would be really cool-you should go!!

We talk about this alot ourselves, just not sure how or at what expense ?? We would wan to take his quad since its what he knows ,but the expense for the trip was just too much for us .
How many kids are they averaging at the bigger rounds of MX?
Id love to see some of the East Coast racing and do some footage.

Speaking of footage... Troy got some footage of the Youth I believe as well as 40 minutes of the Pro Main. Ill be working on the videos the first of next week once the Coverage is over.

thats awesome i love to watch the video coverage. Brandon didnt look too bad for being away from the racing a bit.

QuadJunkies
06-12-2009, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by raidernut
thats awesome i love to watch the video coverage. Brandon didnt look too bad for being away from the racing a bit.

Things would have been alot better had he not broke down. That gearing and clutch he had to run(didnt have a long enough chain) really slowed him down in the afternoon race.Hopefully things will be dialed in for the next one . ;) I think him running at home with the 450's has helped. :p

raidernut
06-12-2009, 07:50 PM
Rocky check your pm's