PDA

View Full Version : ESR - reputable?

destey
06-10-2009, 05:41 AM
placed an order for a cr250 adapter plate a month ago, 3 weeks ago emailed them asking for a status update never got a response, then i called them 2 weeks ago and he said "yeah i'm just getting that order ready, shipping out today" They haven't charged my card yet so at least I'm not ripped off. But I still need an adapter since I gutted mine assuming this would work out.

anyone else had trouble with esr? Or does anyone have an adapter I could buy?

All250R
06-10-2009, 11:57 AM
I need one too. I usually dont' have trouble ordering parts from ESR, but I don't order from them super often either... I don't like their services dept though.

1promodfan
06-10-2009, 03:08 PM
I've never had any problems. They have always been 1st class for me. Sometimes its hard to get through on the phone, but I've never had any problems getting parts. I live on the east coast, and I usually have my stuff in 6-9 business days.

bushwesl
06-10-2009, 03:42 PM
Did you place your order online or over the phone?

fulltiltrider
06-10-2009, 04:11 PM
call ct

destey
06-11-2009, 04:13 AM
called ct, says they haven't made a plate in 10 yrs

thedeatons
06-11-2009, 09:25 AM
Call ESR back and ask to speak with Tom. Perhaps they are simply unaware of the situation.

James

fulltiltrider
06-11-2009, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by destey
called ct, says they haven't made a plate in 10 yrs

Really, haha. A local shop used to have them in stock about a yr or two ago. Guess they had a bunch lol.

Creech52
06-12-2009, 10:05 PM
I bought a bunch of billet stuff from ESR online, a couple days later got a call from them. They wanted to let me know the billet mag cover was on B.O. for a length of time. They asked if I wanted the other stuff shipped now or with the mag cover, of course I had them ship the available parts then and waited on the mag cover. Wasnt exactly the same time period they said but I eventually got it. Every time I spoke to them was good. Just be cause their initial lead time on the B/O cover wasnt accurate wasnt enough to raise a flag. I am in the high performance auto industry and deal direct with alot of big name companies and they sometimes are worse on when back orders will ship. So as far as customer service goes all is good with me. The billet parts were great also. Their pipes...thats another story and another thread.