PDA

View Full Version : This Guy Wont Stop!!!

JParisi48
06-09-2009, 04:51 PM
http://exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=399446

he is sayin that i ripped him off, he thinks im someone else on this website!! im not, he is destroying my reputation and i want everyone to know that never did anything wrong! hes sayin im selling his tires and rims! there not even his! another member (my cousin) didnt send em and he is blaming me! i tried to help get him to send them....all this guy is doing is destroying my reputation! what do i do?

derekhonda
06-09-2009, 06:12 PM
You're in bed with a well known scammer, I wouldn't buy anything from you either pick your friends better.

Guy400
06-09-2009, 06:16 PM
Hmm, you're selling parts for another person that you admit has ripped people off and you're wondering why nobody wants to deal with you? You should tell your "friend" to shove his parts up his ***.

LTRracer4
06-09-2009, 06:28 PM
Lesson to learn here kids: Dont let other people use your name, and if you do sell something for someone follow up on it and keep your reputation in check;)

JParisi48
06-09-2009, 06:42 PM
no hes my cousin lol i used his name, he didnt use mine, and i got him good feedback, this guy thinks im him, and am ripping people off, im selling his old plastics for him and i keep half the money, im not gunna ruin my reputation on here over 100$ lol, i didnt do anything wrong, this guy didnt get parts from my cousin, and i tried to help him by talking him into shipping peoples parts, he sent a few parts out but he never sent this guys hipers, now i bought hipers off a kid that lives down the road from me, they are mine, and this guy is sayin they are his.... im not messing with anyone, i just want everyone to know i have no bad feedback and this guy is wrong about what he is sayin.....

Tommy Warren
06-09-2009, 06:53 PM
i'm not buyin your story you'll have to do better then that.:huh

JParisi48
06-09-2009, 07:01 PM
you dont have to believe it but its true?!?! now everyone on this site think im a scammer because of 1 thread i posted so i could sell my stuff.... none of it was that guys....and he started all of this and now everyone believes him because no one will ever believe what a "scammer" says....i just dont get why he posted that im a scammer when i never had bad feedback, he never even bought anything from me:huh

Scro
06-09-2009, 07:03 PM
My parts, cousins parts, kid down the roads parts....you're all over the place. I wouldn't buy from you either.

Scro
06-09-2009, 07:10 PM
I just went and looked at the other threads. It seems plain as day to me. You go around posting pics of the wheels and tires still mounted on your quad (red rings, kendas), when you've already been paid by erbilabuc. And now there up for sale again?

:rolleyes: What goes around, comes around.

derekhonda
06-09-2009, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by JParisi48
no hes my cousin lol

Even if thats true (and i doubt) if my cousin were screwin people around I would have the decency to get things straightened out. You don't, therefor you don't have ethics, therefore why would anyone want to buy from you?

I agree, what goes aronud comes around...and you are due.

k4f5x0r
06-09-2009, 07:27 PM
how about this? take pictures of your "cousins" hypers next to your own hypers that you are trying to sell. problem solved. :o

JParisi48
06-09-2009, 07:30 PM
omg lol, my friend luke had hipers and i bought him off him, blacktrx is my cousin jared, he lives in lawrence i live in dracut, we are not the same people on here, and i did try to get things straightened out with him, i got him to send parts to several people one of which was Kansas T, he pm'ed me thanking me for helping him out, i tried to do the same for erilabuc but it didnt work and now hes ruining my rep for no reason, and thank you, i will get pics of the hipers side by side so that you can see! then will anyone believe me that this is all a big misunderstanding and he is wrong to do what he is doing?

Hondadudeehhhh
06-09-2009, 07:36 PM
try English. You may sell something

ricksmx865
06-09-2009, 07:46 PM
probably not

I'd whoop my cousin's *** all over the place if he was scamming other riders period. Let alone ruining my good name!!....

However you seem more focused on trying to convince us strangers that you are not a scammer instead of getting your "cousin" to accept responsibilty and make things right :huh

If anything you said is tru i'd be whoopin your cousin till he gets things straighted out

JParisi48
06-10-2009, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by ricksmx865
probably not

I'd whoop my cousin's *** all over the place if he was scamming other riders period. Let alone ruining my good name!!....

However you seem more focused on trying to convince us strangers that you are not a scammer instead of getting your "cousin" to accept responsibilty and make things right :huh

If anything you said is tru i'd be whoopin your cousin till he gets things straighted out

i wish i could, hes 23, im 17, hes jacked, im not lol
i just dont understand why this guy is giving me bad feedback when i HELPED him and ive never made any transactions with him myself...

jcs003
06-10-2009, 04:39 AM
JParisi48:

you allowed this to happen with the allowing use of an username. now you are guilty by association.

i think you might want to try ebay!

jcv400ex
06-10-2009, 07:10 AM
Either will you! Give it up!!!!

http://undress4success.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/scam_of_the_week_logo_black_and_white_2.jpg

derekhonda
06-10-2009, 07:11 AM
omg lol, my friend luke had hipers and i bought him off him, blacktrx is my cousin jared, he lives in lawrence i live in dracut, we are not the same people on here, and i did try to get things straightened out with him, i got him to send parts to several people one of which was Kansas T, he pm'ed me thanking me for helping him out, i tried to do the same for erilabuc but it didnt work and now hes ruining my rep for no reason, and thank you, i will get pics of the hipers side by side so that you can see! then will anyone believe me that this is all a big misunderstanding and he is wrong to do what he is doing?

Hey and while you have them side by side, why don't you removes the other set and send them to the guy whose already paid for them. Tada...

jcs003
06-10-2009, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Hey and while you have them side by side, why don't you removes the other set and send them to the guy whose already paid for them. Tada...

that would be a start. a real man would honor his obligations...when someone gives you money for a service/good it needs to be honored or we fail to progress as a society.

but i believe these *******s who rip people always get whats coming to them. wether it be a baseball bat to the head, getting ripped off themselves or their woman cheats on them and gives them a STD...

scuzz
06-10-2009, 07:29 AM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/darth-enigmus/thread-fail-stamp.gif

Quad18star
06-10-2009, 08:17 AM
Two different user names , two different email addresses , two different IP addresses from which both users have been logged on at the same time ... I've got a feeling that JParisi48 is telling the truth.

Now as far as him telling his cousin what to do , I have cousins and I can advise them what should be done, but I cannot force them to do anything they're old enough to deal with their own problems.

It is everyones responsibility to read the Forum Rules and excercise caution when dealing with other forum members. Protect yourself and get all the information you need before posting. We even have a STICKY about the info you should have from the seller before even thinking of handing over cash .... we post this up to HELP YOU GUYS FROM BEING SCAMMED.

If erbilabuc would have looked through the Trader Feedback ( maybe he did), he would have seen that BlackTRX has scammed members in the past.

Pappy
06-10-2009, 08:24 AM
In another thread, jparis stated his cousin offered him 1/2 the money to sell the parts...and jparis stated he was fine with that even after knowing these parts have been paid for and parts that belong to someone else who is being ripped off. That makes him as guilty as his cousin in my eyes.

This whole mess is a shame. I couldnt ever knowingly rip someone off, much less openly post about it and ask for forgiveness while still selling basically stolen parts.

Quad18star
06-10-2009, 08:34 AM
Hrmmm . I read the selling for money thing .... but it was for a set of plastics ... I've been searching for where it says the Hipers but can't come up with anything .. can ya send me the link to the thread where it shows it before I rack my brain too much ? LOL

If he was selling the Hipers for his cousin , then yes he's just as guilty ...

Pappy
06-10-2009, 08:42 AM
He is stating he has a different set of hipers, which could be proved easily by posting a pic. Folks have no issue posting a pic and it can be done in 10 minutes or less. I think in this situation the burden of guilt is on paris to quickly prove himself or be lumped in with his cousin.

If he is selling any parts from his cousin, I would be suspect. Just because the fenders havent been sold here doesnt mean they havent sold on other sites etc or even somewhat locally. Scammers dont worry about who or where they rip people off at.

The people being scammed should have already filed mail order fraud with their postmaster and calls made to the local police. If they havent then they should suck up thier misfortunes as well. Complaining about an issue thats been drug out with no action taken gets us nowhere.....but I dont blame them at all for making the issue known.

Personally I wish we could garuntee keeping people like this off the site, but we cant. Thats why we dont ban them so we can better track them.

I would check the NEATV forum site as well, they claim they run that series, might be worth some info being passed around in thier backyard to help others know as well...

Scro
06-10-2009, 08:44 AM
You say you bought the hipers off a kid down the road. Would your cousin happen to have sold those red-ringed hipers with kendas, to the kid, and the kid to you? It just seems odd that there are supposedly two sets of red-ringed hipers with kendas, and one of them was supposed to be shipped. You just don't see that combo much.

extremeblastr
06-10-2009, 09:56 AM
hate to burst your bubble scro but up here thats a fairly common combination, i don't know parisi personally but i can at least vouch that those rims have not been sold on the NEATV website.

JParisi48
06-10-2009, 12:49 PM
ill just post some pics up.... and eriliabus didnt buy anything off of me, so its not my responsability to ship my cousins hipers out.... i just dont want my rep onn here ruined! i use this site everyday!!

jcv400ex
06-10-2009, 01:03 PM
ill just post some pics up.... and eriliabus didnt buy anything off of me, so its not my responsability to ship my cousins hipers out.... i just dont want my rep onn here ruined! i use this site everyday!!

Too late for that dumbazz, give it up, seriously....:rolleyes:

exrider12
06-10-2009, 01:08 PM
EDIT

Sorry guys wrong thread.

derekhonda
06-10-2009, 01:22 PM
i wish i could, hes 23, im 17,

Why does your profile only add up to 15?

JR3
06-10-2009, 02:33 PM
diggin urself deeper dude good luck selling anything on here i know i would never buy anything from u now.

ben300
06-10-2009, 03:09 PM

who gives a flying fook about your REP...like your some kinda ganster....your worrying about what ppl on the internet, some of which are hundreds if not thousands of miles from you, think about you....that just foolish....the fact that your letting this dominate your life makes you a fool...

..and i let you know this about cousins....couple of my cousins, are real piecs of ****...and i would never associate with them anymore than i absolutely have to.....that fact that you knew your cousin did this, and even if you couldnt prevent him, makes you as bad as him...and i think, honestly...that if you were so inocent, this wouldnt be a big deal...

if your guilty....i hope you get yours some day..

post the pics punk

motohanks
06-10-2009, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Why does your profile only add up to 15?
because he is only 15

i just found out i cant race! im on a 450 and i was gunna race 15 plus cuz im onyl 15 lol, i didnt know about the 400cc limit, guess i have to wait too, kinda sucks but im gunna try to practice still...
I believe JParisi48 about the hipers, but seriously dude why lie about your age in a thread where you are trying to prove your innocence.

JParisi48
06-10-2009, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by motohanks
because he is only 15

I believe JParisi48 about the hipers, but seriously dude why lie about your age in a thread where you are trying to prove your innocence.

cuz people dont believe anything a 15 year old kid says, and now i dont really care anymore, good luck gettin ur hipers erilabuc, and thanks to whoever believe me...:rolleyes:

derekhonda
06-10-2009, 03:44 PM
cuz people dont believe anything a 15 year old kid says

HA HA HA HA HA

In all honesty man, get your cousin to shape up and I think all of us will have a better opinion of both of you.

Put yourself in the guys shoes who got ripped off, if that happened to you, what would you want to happen?

JParisi48
06-10-2009, 04:17 PM
true, sorry guys, just dont want anyone here to think im "scum" lol, ill still try to get him to ship em out, even though eribulac doesnt like me haha, but eribulac, ask kansas T i got my cousin to send his parts, i tried the same for you so dont get mad at me for tryin to help you.... i give up on this thread and i dont even care about selling my rims or his plastics anymore... sorry you didnt get your parts dude, ill try my best to get him to ship em....

nakomis0
06-10-2009, 04:31 PM
A lie to cover a lie. Can't even remember what he has said before cause it was a lie.

Dude just tell the truth. Then you don't even have to think about what the hell story you made up before.

I wish I could sympathize cause I had a similar issue, but like others have said, your telling lies to try and prove your innocence... that doesn't even make sense.

ezdaar
06-10-2009, 04:58 PM
true, sorry guys, just dont want anyone here to think im "scum" lol, ill still try to get him to ship em out, even though eribulac doesnt like me haha, but eribulac, ask kansas T i got my cousin to send his parts, i tried the same for you so dont get mad at me for tryin to help you.... i give up on this thread and i dont even care about selling my rims or his plastics anymore... sorry you didnt get your parts dude, ill try my best to get him to ship em....

The fact you laugh about someone not liking you, but yet your so worried about your rep.
This all simply makes me think your a idiot, who is acting his age, 15.
While fabricating lies upon lies so deep you cant keep track of them anymore. I bet you actually beleive your own BS dont you?

Case closed, you and your cousin are scammers. Your directly or indirectly responsable for your cousin ripping ppl off by taking money from him on the fake sales you process.

I truly hope no one deals with either of you ever again and can only hope you use this user name and email on every board so ppl can find your BS. We all know you cannot hide your IP, so thats a bonus.

GL in life scammer!

JParisi48
06-10-2009, 07:41 PM
whatever guys, i never scammed anyone, im not selling parts that someone else bought, im selling my stuff or stuff that hasnt been sold yet, why the f*** is everyone mad at me about what my cousin did? im only selling plastics(that he never sold) and getting half the money, cuz hes nice and im only 15, noone wants a 15 yr old kid workin for them, and i tried to help this guy!! i got other peoples parts sent out, wtf, i never scammed anyone!!! the only thing i did was lie about ym age, wow big deal, no one here wants to believe a 15 yr old anyway......:mad:

ezdaar
06-11-2009, 02:40 AM
Thats the post I was looking for..

Do what you can to fix your current problems with your buyers.
And feel better about it.
Your posts where so widly incosistant, it read out like you was Full of Sh...it..
So you should have expected the replys you got..

Seriously tho, you need to chill on what I-net commandos think about you. The net is a tool to use, its not jerry springer BS...