PDA

View Full Version : ONE Quad payment left!!!!!!!

Sjorge450R
06-09-2009, 03:05 PM
Well its about time. I bought my 05 R back in October of 06 and here it is 2.5 years later. Making last payment next week sometime (i want to wait for another paycheck to clear so i dont have $0 in the bank...) but yeah.

I am pretty excited. I just really wanna click that pay now button one last time and then run around the block naked.... lol

Quick question. Does anyone know how long it will take for the title to get to me? Hell, heres a pic of my quad too! (Pappy, its starting to look dull. I need more Powder!!!)

scuzz
06-09-2009, 03:09 PM
Time for a new one!

Lowcountrydave
06-09-2009, 03:33 PM
Sjorge300EX Congrats!!!

I just paid off my 06 400EX last week. What ya planning to do with that money you normally paid on the quad?

Dave

MX MaNiAc 06
06-09-2009, 03:40 PM
Congrats! Now you can proudly say you have a nice four wheeler all paid for by yourself.

Sjorge450R
06-09-2009, 04:00 PM
I really cant wait to be free from payments

As for the money that I had extra. I will be saving that in a nice savings account to have for college. After one year in school i realized it is nice to have money at hand.

But before that happens, I am going to get a nice set of Razr tires around. Razr II 21" fronts and 20" razr I rears.

Mxjunkie
06-09-2009, 04:12 PM
When the heck are we riding again!!?!? Went waay back in the woods man! Stop out sometime! :bandit:

Sjorge450R
06-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
When the heck are we riding again!!?!? Went waay back in the woods man! Stop out sometime! :bandit:

when the hell arent you going to be working? Still riding at your place? If so, hit me up and I'll be down whenever your ready...lol You still got my cell number I think? I got rid of the Nextel so that doesnt work anymore

oh, and I still ride the quad when I can

Which 450?
06-09-2009, 07:03 PM
usually have the title in under 30 days.

Scro
06-09-2009, 07:15 PM
Congrats. I remember when you first got it. Now if I can just get mine paid off.:p

Mxjunkie
06-09-2009, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
when the hell arent you going to be working? Still riding at your place? If so, hit me up and I'll be down whenever your ready...lol You still got my cell number I think? I got rid of the Nextel so that doesnt work anymore

oh, and I still ride the quad when I can

Yeah man I know I've been sooo busy, autobody all week, detailing cars and side jobs ahhh! lol

As for the trails! I have about 40-50 some odd trails now that all criss cross those woods we were in, a lot of my buddies have been going to blue diamond with me too... it's not the best of tracks but it deff beats the snot out of you hah.. I'll be at either back mountain or dutchmen I've been trying to pay my damn tool bills down lol.. That and since the last time we rode I trashed the old yamajunk n had to build me a honda, I think we are about due for a even race with NO STRINGS attached LOL

This is what I've been building while I've been hiding lol

Quad18star
06-09-2009, 08:54 PM
I made the last payment on my 2004 YFZ 450 that was sold 4 years ago .... 2 months ago. :huh

Sjorge450R
06-09-2009, 09:56 PM
yeah Josh, I think I am gonna head up to Back Mountain. its been over two years since i have raced there and it has been killing me. We'll see. That and I may go down to Atco this friday...hmmm. If i go to both, I wont have the money to pay off the quad.....

lonnie1977
06-09-2009, 11:53 PM
Come down to Atco. trying to get there my self. JR3 is a great rider to get you around the track. Need the help my self. Made the last payment on my Gixxer last month that I havent owned since last summer thanks to some theives, Nothing worse then paying for a bike you don't even own. Congrats man.

Sjorge450R
06-10-2009, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by lonnie1977
Come down to Atco. trying to get there my self. JR3 is a great rider to get you around the track. Need the help my self. Made the last payment on my Gixxer last month that I havent owned since last summer thanks to some theives, Nothing worse then paying for a bike you don't even own. Congrats man.

i am trying to get down there. Looks like rain as of now, so as long as the track is open, I am set on coming..... riding with XC tires too unless either of you guys going down have a spare set you wouldnt mind me running :devil:

JR3
06-10-2009, 02:40 PM
i am trying to get down there. Looks like rain as of now, so as long as the track is open, I am set on coming..... riding with XC tires too unless either of you guys going down have a spare set you wouldnt mind me running :devil:

ita int gonna be no rain dude says scattered t stroms which ususallly means no rain says 20% chance of rain so.

muddy400EX
06-11-2009, 02:07 AM
haha i just paid my FIRST quad payment last month:(

fastredrider44
06-11-2009, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
I made the last payment on my 2004 YFZ 450 that was sold 4 years ago .... 2 months ago. :huh

Didn't you pay for a Toyota, cash money? I'd have been getting rid of that payment first!

Congrats on gettin her paid off. I have 3 more truck payments left on my s-10. It's been the never ending loan. I got the truck as a senior in high school, and that one loan has also bought me 2 fourwheelers and paid for both my s-10s. I pay nearly double the payment every month, and that's why I am so close to having it paid off. Too bad I started a different truck payment in Dec.:mad:

rollie
06-11-2009, 11:35 AM
Congrats dude that awesome:cool:

Quad18star
06-11-2009, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
Didn't you pay for a Toyota, cash money? I'd have been getting rid of that payment first!

Ya I did .

I never paid off the quad loan because it was a payment that we were used to and had the money in our budget for it . It was only $220 a month so it became like any other bill.

Got that one paid off ... had a nice little break for a bit ... then got a letter saying I have to start paying on my student loans . Here we go again. :macho This one I may pay off in full right away ... depends on what it's gunna cost me to pay for my fiancee to go away to University for a year.

Bryson#221
06-11-2009, 11:23 PM
As for the money that I had extra. I will be saving that in a nice savings account to have for college. After one year in school i realized it is nice to have money at hand.

I hear ya, bro. :rolleyes:

Sjorge450R
06-12-2009, 03:01 PM
the days are coming soon!!!! if my direct deposit clears Tuesday morning (like it should) I will then own my quad!!! I cannot wait!

fastredrider44
06-12-2009, 04:11 PM
the days are coming soon!!!! if my direct deposit clears Tuesday morning (like it should) I will then own my quad!!! I cannot wait!

You have a couple months to save up and make a down payment on a 2010 model!:devil:

BEAVER.989
06-12-2009, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
haha i just paid my FIRST quad payment last month:(

Me too

Sjorge450R
06-12-2009, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
You have a couple months to save up and make a down payment on a 2010 model!:devil:

hahahaha nah. My R is fine for me. Built it how i like it, gonna keep it that way. There's nothing wrong with it. I might try to pick up a dirt bike, but currently i am aiming in picking up one of these three cars.

2000-2004 GT Mustang
1998-2002 Trans Am
Fourth Gen Camaro

fastredrider44
06-12-2009, 08:54 PM
I don't plan on selling mine anytime soon, but that's not to say I won't be looking for another after a while.

Sjorge450R
06-14-2009, 06:45 PM
oh I dont think I would ever get a loan on a used vehicle. Its not worth it. After you consider the interest you might as well buy a new car.