PDA

View Full Version : JParisi48 AKA BlackTrx440ex = SCAMMER

erbilabuc
06-08-2009, 10:52 PM
its either 2 fools or 1 idiot pretending to be 2 fools. Trying to sell what he supposedly shipped over 6 months ago again to someone else.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3620432#post3620432

BlackTrx440ex STAY AWAY
So on December 17, 2008 I send this guy 440$ for some hiper rims/tires. I was not in a rush to receive them because at the time I was in Iraq still (marines). On December 22 he emails me about some car accident he was in and I tell him no rush but I want him to ship them before the 30th (9days to ship is enough in my book). I dont say anything as I try to call him

on Jan 10, 2009 I call about 10 times and email and PM. Next day his phone is off. I give him til the 17th and still no rims/tires, no email no contact, nothing. On the 17th it has been 1 month and I notice he has posted here so I say to hell with it and file a claim with paypal.

this is his response

BlackTrx440ex wrote on 01-22-2009 05:41 PM:
ill give you the tracking number once i find out thats fixed..... you shoulda called me.....

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

erbilabuc wrote on 01-22-2009 04:43 AM:
you're right that is a problem. Let me look into it. Do you have the tracking number by chance?

so over a month and nothing. Paypal ruled in my favor but he has no money in account to give to me of course. So now Im out of money and rims. I checked his feedback and it was good or so I thought..... Im willing to give him another chance if he mans up about it.

JParisi48

he is my cousin....im gunna make him ship them! lol, this is insane 440$...dont worry ill make him ship them if he hasnt already.....

JParisi48
06-09-2009, 01:02 PM
cmon ru have absolutley no clue what you are talking about, i actually did get some parts sent out to the people that pm'ed me, i told him to ship em and not rip you off but its not my fault at least i tried to help you and he still has those hipers, i gave up....i bought hipers off of some kid luke ronan that lives down the strret from me off his old 300ex for 150$!! im tryin to make some money! why dont you mind your own business and stop destroying my rep when your the only one on here that has EVER said anything bad about me! and the lakers are his but he told me if i can sell them for him and ship them out I CAN GET HALF THE CASH, so why not right? just because he isnt always truthful doesnt mean im not either, why do you think i made my own account instead of using his, i sold his stock a-arms and he let me have the money cause i was too young to work! and I GOT GOOD FEEDBACK, i made my own account after i got a computer!! STOP BEING AN ********* WHEN I TRIED TO HELP YOU!!!
DUDE DELETE THIS THREAD! you know you are wrong...stop ruining my reputation on here!

storms400ex
06-09-2009, 03:47 PM
this guy's fighting for our freedom so you can ride you quad, and you and your buddy rips him off, you guys are SCUM!!!!!!!

JParisi48
06-09-2009, 03:55 PM
mind your own business and just for the record that is one of the things i told him when i was trying to help get his rims shipped out! wtf none of this is my fault!!! why the f*** is everyone raggin on me stfu, i didnt do anything wrong, if you have a problem with the guy who did rip you off talk to him!! i tried to help this guy, in no way did i do anything wrong!!! leave me the f*** alone!

storms400ex
06-11-2009, 06:27 AM
scumbag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JParisi48
06-11-2009, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by storms400ex
scumbag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ur kool tough guy:macho

storms400ex
06-12-2009, 12:27 PM
atleast i don't rip people off like you and your buddy did!!!
like i said (SCUM-BAG)

erbilabuc
06-24-2010, 10:07 AM
upsie daisy

JParisi48
06-24-2010, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by erbilabuc
upsie daisy please stop dude....im not a scammer, ask one of the mods to look at both of our IP addresses.... we r 2 different people, blacktrx440ex is my cousin, im not a scammer. i already sold handgaurds, stabilizer, and shocks without any problems....what did "I" sell u that makes u call me a scammer?

Scro
06-24-2010, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by erbilabuc
upsie daisy

So you pay BlackTrx440ex $440, he doesn't send them, JParisi48 trys to help and now you are calling him a scammer? Am I following that correctly?

FYI, their IP's are different.

JParisi48
06-24-2010, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Scro
So you pay BlackTrx440ex $440, he doesn't send them, JParisi48 trys to help and now you are calling him a scammer? Am I following that correctly?

FYI, their IP's are different. pretty much....

erbilabuc
06-24-2010, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Scro

FYI, their IP's are different.

now they may have 2 different IP's but if you read up on the threads he admits that he supposedly let his "cousin" sell stuff on this website using his computer. The whole helping thing was just to delay me from filing a complaint on paypal.
Right here he is selling or trying to until I blew up his spot the rims/tires his "cousin" sold me. I have nothing better to do then make his life miserable now.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3620432#post3620432

JParisi48
06-24-2010, 04:55 PM
dude i race mx, u know how many people have hipers? i bought mine off my buddy for 150$... i let him use my computer when he is here, doesnt mean he is using my name... ill said i would help u because he has always scammed people. i also got him to ship stuff to a kansas guy on here. and i helped resolve that issue? what is the problem between me and u? all i did was try and help U???

fast300ex59
06-25-2010, 01:05 PM
JParisi48 is not a scammer hes a good guy

69quadracer
06-25-2010, 02:49 PM
Just received the hand guards today were as decribed they are in like new condition just the one bolt missing, give JParisi48 a break i have no problems with him he can't control what his friends do he just needs to watch who he lets use his computer