PDA

View Full Version : atco tomorrow night

JR3
06-08-2009, 08:20 PM
well as long as the weather holds off which its lookin like it should me and a couple other members of this site will be heading to atco tomorrow night for practice ( dehner47 lonnie77) if anyone from here is going come up and say hi its always neat meeting people off here heres a pic of my quad dont be shy
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/250ex3/002.jpg

lonnie1977
06-08-2009, 09:14 PM
Im bench racing with Dehner till I get some $. Spencer is supposed to ride though.

dehner47
06-09-2009, 07:28 AM
if you guys see 2 dudes hauling *** and busting out heal clickers and nac nacs on the bench, thats me and lonnie. dont be scared. our bench racing skills might deture you from stopping to say hi but please know, we will not kick up dust or rocks on anyone that wants to stop over and say whats up. we are both responsable adults and follow all track rules and regulations :devil:

and spencer does plan on riding. lets just hope he remembers to grab his ball sack from his girls house last night. i'll have to check on that :confused: :blah:

JR3
06-09-2009, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by dehner47
if you guys see 2 dudes hauling *** and busting out heal clickers and nac nacs on the bench, thats me and lonnie. dont be scared. our bench racing skills might deture you from stopping to say hi but please know, we will not kick up dust or rocks on anyone that wants to stop over and say whats up. we are both responsable adults and follow all track rules and regulations :devil:

and spencer does plan on riding. lets just hope he remembers to grab his ball sack from his girls house last night. i'll have to check on that :confused: :blah:

Well it is canceled try again on friday.:(

dehner47
06-09-2009, 02:18 PM
ya, i just got off the phone with kevin(dude who runs track) and said they were going to cancel it. was just getting ready to tell you guys to call if off for today. the end of the week should be a lil better then today. if so, i'm there. and either i'll ride spenny's bike or he going to ride. either way, the silver 450 will be out on the track.

JR3
06-09-2009, 02:29 PM
ya, i just got off the phone with kevin(dude who runs track) and said they were going to cancel it. was just getting ready to tell you guys to call if off for today. the end of the week should be a lil better then today. if so, i'm there. and either i'll ride spenny's bike or he going to ride. either way, the silver 450 will be out on the track.

yea thats good to hear yea im deff going friday i only rained here for a hour with thunder and lighting but i guessed it just rained to hard for the track to handle. u get a new cell nigga

dehner47
06-09-2009, 02:37 PM
it poured down here for an hr or two this morning. but from what kevin told me, the dirt thats on the track sucks water up pretty good but was to much this morning for it to absorb. he said there were massive puddles and stuff in most of the turns. and since its just a tuesday and not many people show up on tuesdays during school season, they called it off. lets keep our fingers crossed for friday.

nope. no phone yet. its actually kinda nice. the girl cant call me every 5 mins about stupid sh*t. haha might go tonight or tomorrow to get one. were switching carriers so wanna get new phone, new #, new everything. f**k sprint and there ****ty service..

JR3
06-09-2009, 02:41 PM
it poured down here for an hr or two this morning. but from what kevin told me, the dirt thats on the track sucks water up pretty good but was to much this morning for it to absorb. he said there were massive puddles and stuff in most of the turns. and since its just a tuesday and not many people show up on tuesdays during school season, they called it off. lets keep our fingers crossed for friday.

nope. no phone yet. its actually kinda nice. the girl cant call me every 5 mins about stupid sh*t. haha might go tonight or tomorrow to get one. were switching carriers so wanna get new phone, new #, new everything. f**k sprint and there ****ty service..

haha word thats what i was thinking at work. because i have gone there on days where it rained more then this but i figured like u said is a tuesday and wouldnt be worth it for them to open it. but hey **** it im gonna go friday and nerf that silver yfz over a berm aha

Sjorge450R
06-09-2009, 02:46 PM
hmmm. Maybe I should head down there. Either of you guys wanna be a chase quad for me so I know how fast to hit the jumps??? never rode any serious MX.

JR3
06-09-2009, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
hmmm. Maybe I should head down there. Either of you guys wanna be a chase quad for me so I know how fast to hit the jumps??? never rode any serious MX.

yea dude no problem. if dehner47s brother rides its gonna be his first time on a track to so i was gonna go his pace with him a little bit and let him follow me and get accustomed to the track. so yea dude it aint no problem at all.

Sjorge450R
06-09-2009, 03:07 PM
alright. I'll let you guys know. If I don't go down this time, I will definitely go when the next practice is. Do they check for AMA for practice? I kind dont wanna renew mine until i go to a race..lol

Steve

JR3
06-09-2009, 03:19 PM
alright. I'll let you guys know. If I don't go down this time, I will definitely go when the next practice is. Do they check for AMA for practice? I kind dont wanna renew mine until i go to a race..lol

Steve

yes u have to have a current ama membership im gonna renew mine there on friday.

LTRracer4
06-09-2009, 04:20 PM
you guys shoulds join the ATVA. No sense in giving money to an organisation that also supports riders that get tracks shut down to us..

Sjorge450R
06-09-2009, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by LTRracer4
you guys shoulds join the ATVA. No sense in giving money to an organisation that also supports riders that get tracks shut down to us..

i actually do have a ATVA membership

extremeblastr
06-09-2009, 04:28 PM
thats easy to say, but they are both closely connected, and a lot of tracks and series require an ama membership to ride

Sjorge450R
06-09-2009, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
thats easy to say, but they are both closely connected, and a lot of tracks and series require an ama membership to ride

i believe they are both the same company...just different sectors. As far as I am aware, every track that takes AMA also takes ATVA

JR3
06-10-2009, 05:06 AM
i believe they are both the same company...just different sectors. As far as I am aware, every track that takes AMA also takes ATVA

yea when i joined the ama some years ago that is what i got in the mail all atva stuff. so i would assume liek the post above me said its the same thing just diffrent branches

Sjorge450R
06-10-2009, 02:38 PM
hey JR3, can you let me know if they decide to bag the practice due to rain. You post here a lot and i figure that you will find out before i would.

JR3
06-10-2009, 02:45 PM
yea dude my boy dehner47 pon here is friends with the dude kevin who runs the track so i will let u know. if its raining when i get out of work or if theres a bunch of **** on the radar map i wont go myself nothing worse then riding a track in the mud

Sjorge450R
06-10-2009, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by JR3
yea dude my boy dehner47 pon here is friends with the dude kevin who runs the track so i will let u know. if its raining when i get out of work or if theres a bunch of **** on the radar map i wont go myself nothing worse then riding a track in the mud

nothing worse than driving down from Trenton to only have to turn around....lol

JR3
06-10-2009, 04:03 PM
nothing worse than driving down from Trenton to only have to turn around....lol

haha i hear ya if ur from trenton u prolly know where toms river is (the jersey shore) so i understand what ur saying if u have a cell phone and can text just pm me ur number and ill text u friday and let u know whether its on or not

JR3
06-11-2009, 05:37 PM
tomorrows lookin good fellas

allstock
06-11-2009, 08:35 PM
ill be there on one of these
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x110/Daveanader/DSC_0012_df3e6.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x110/Daveanader/l_049d38d596f9099da6bdef640bef2d90.jpg

8my_Cash
06-12-2009, 08:57 AM
Hmm I guess i might have to hit up Atco sometime and ride with you guys.

I havent rode Atco in years and I never noticed you guys lived in or around South Jersey.

I wont be out there today but i should be sometime during the summer

JR3
06-12-2009, 02:02 PM
practice is still on fellas come up and say hi if ya see me

Sjorge450R
06-12-2009, 03:00 PM
i am gonna have to pass this time through JR, I will definitely hit you guys up next time though. I realized that if I paid for my AMA and practice fees and then gas in my truck, I would be emptying my bank account too much and wouldn't have enough in there to pay off my quad this Tuesday!!! Next time there is a practice, count me in!