PDA

View Full Version : Laker Custom Plastics/ Dual Beadlock Hipers!

JParisi48
06-08-2009, 05:22 PM
got a set of yellow lakers- 220$ shipped-decent condition normal wear and tear, comes with white hood with a scoop

dual beadlock hipers 9in with red rings- 240$ shipped- comes with kendas 50% tread, good condtion rings are a little scuffed

prices are firm

off a 05 450r, rims fit honda kawasaki and suzuki bolt patterns

procircuit406ex
06-08-2009, 05:35 PM
what size are the hipers

WilRideAnything
06-08-2009, 06:28 PM
Is the plastic universal fits all or does it fit a specific quad. LOL

JParisi48
06-08-2009, 06:48 PM
lol a 450r and the rims are 9 inch, ill try and get pics up soon...

and the lakers come with a white hood with a scoop...

procircuit406ex
06-08-2009, 10:05 PM
if the wheels are 9x9 4+5 dual beadlock tech 3's consider them sold once i see pictures

erbilabuc
06-08-2009, 10:46 PM
You guys are going to get scammed!!!!

You guys are going to get scammed. These are the hipers that I paid for in December. This guy is selling them for his cousin that is a rip off piece of ****

third post from top proves what I say and then you can read where he even states that he already shipped them to me ohhhh 4 months ago but now he is trying to sell them.
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=381078

erbilabuc
06-08-2009, 10:48 PM
STAY AWAY I SAY

this idiot said he was going to help me. He is nothing more then a scammer! they are both in on it.

BlackTrx440ex STAY AWAY
So on December 17, 2008 I send this guy 440$ for some hiper rims/tires. I was not in a rush to receive them because at the time I was in Iraq still (marines). On December 22 he emails me about some car accident he was in and I tell him no rush but I want him to ship them before the 30th (9days to ship is enough in my book). I dont say anything as I try to call him

on Jan 10, 2009 I call about 10 times and email and PM. Next day his phone is off. I give him til the 17th and still no rims/tires, no email no contact, nothing. On the 17th it has been 1 month and I notice he has posted here so I say to hell with it and file a claim with paypal.

this is his response

BlackTrx440ex wrote on 01-22-2009 05:41 PM:
ill give you the tracking number once i find out thats fixed..... you shoulda called me.....

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

erbilabuc wrote on 01-22-2009 04:43 AM:
you're right that is a problem. Let me look into it. Do you have the tracking number by chance?

so over a month and nothing. Paypal ruled in my favor but he has no money in account to give to me of course. So now Im out of money and rims. I checked his feedback and it was good or so I thought..... Im willing to give him another chance if he mans up about it.

JParisi48

he is my cousin....im gunna make him ship them! lol, this is insane 440$...dont worry ill make him ship them if he hasnt already.....

09 lime green kfx450r

JParisi48
06-09-2009, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by erbilabuc
You guys are going to get scammed!!!!

You guys are going to get scammed. These are the hipers that I paid for in December. This guy is selling them for his cousin that is a rip off piece of ****

third post from top proves what I say and then you can read where he even states that he already shipped them to me ohhhh 4 months ago but now he is trying to sell them.
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=381078

u have absolutley no clue what you are talking about, i actually did get some parts sent out to the people that pm'ed me, i told him to ship em and not rip you off but its not my fault at least i tried to help you and he still has those hipers, i gave up....i bought hipers off of some kid luke ronan that lives down the strret from me off his old 300ex for 150$!! im tryin to make some money! why dont you mind your own business and stop destroying my rep when your the only one on here that has EVER said anything bad about me! and the lakers are his but he told me if i can sell them for him and ship them out I CAN GET HALF THE CASH, so why not right? just because he isnt always truthful doesnt mean im not either, why do you think i made my own account instead of using his, i sold his stock a-arms and he let me have the money cause i was too young to work! and I GOT GOOD FEEDBACK, i made my own account after i got a computer!! STOP BEING AN ********* WHEN I TRIED TO HELP YOU!!!

erbilabuc
06-09-2009, 01:04 PM
SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SC AMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAM MER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMME R.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER. SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SC AMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAM MER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMME R.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER. SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SC AMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.

Good story TO THE BOTH OF YOU SCAMMERS but the truth stands. Guilty no matter what. No one believes you so just give up SCAMMER.

Its the most common scam on ebay, sell worthless penny items and then rip someone off with a big purchase.

Oh and this is my business!

SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SC AMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAM MER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMME R.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER. SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SC AMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAM MER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMME R.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER. SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SC AMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAM MER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMME R.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER. SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SC AMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAM MER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMME R.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.

JParisi48
06-09-2009, 01:10 PM
please read your pm's......and im not a scammer in anyway?

procircuit406ex
06-09-2009, 01:57 PM
Then I wonder why I don't like using this site for classifieds anymore... thanks anyway

JParisi48
06-09-2009, 02:31 PM
cuz people like him make everyone think that this whole site is just scammers..w/e sorry if you dont want the rims anymore, but i never had bad feedback or ever ripped anyone off, sorry for this whole mess procircuit...