PDA

View Full Version : FEELER 2 polaris outlaws 90s for sale

trx450r bmw
06-07-2009, 01:49 PM
I have a 2007 polaris outlaw 90cc 4 stroke This one has the pink plastic all stock. Used very little. The second one is is a 2008 outlaw 90 speacila edition one that has the chrome wheels and nerf bars different shocks fox shocks. This bike has different frt and rear sprockets, clutching has been done, cylinder was bored to 50mm with a 13.1 high compression piston installed, different head with bigger valves. racing intake with a keihin 24mm carb. Just installed the new cdi box also. Has no time with all the parts do not think it has been ridden 2 hours. Cking to see if there is any interest on these bikes? Shot me an offer. Thanks

miniquaddad90
06-08-2009, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by trx450r bmw
I have a 2007 polaris outlaw 90cc 4 stroke This one has the pink plastic all stock. Used very little. The second one is is a 2008 outlaw 90 speacila edition one that has the chrome wheels and nerf bars different shocks fox shocks. This bike has different frt and rear sprockets, clutching has been done, cylinder was bored to 50mm with a 13.1 high compression piston installed, different head with bigger valves. racing intake with a keihin 24mm carb. Just installed the new cdi box also. Has no time with all the parts do not think it has been ridden 2 hours. Cking to see if there is any interest on these bikes? Shot me an offer. Thanks

PM me your asking price on the 2008, maybe a few pics?

Thanks

techy
06-10-2009, 10:02 PM
What is the lowest you would take for the 07?

Thank you!