PDA

View Full Version : lrd

woodsracer144
06-06-2009, 11:07 AM
any one know how i can contact them? i've tried to call the number on the site all day yesterday and they didnt answer... i also tried a few weeks ago and i havent gotten anything... i need a center piece for a BB pipe and the end cap.... any one have this stuff as well i'll buy it.... or im looking...

pdxbigfoot
06-06-2009, 12:05 PM
In the process of moving their shop.
I would recommend you go straight to the top and talk to Arlan Lehman (founder of LRD) directly at his new shop Led Performance (pronounced leed). He will be able to help you with anything you need for the R.
Google his name and go from there.
If you look at the pipe in my avatar to the left you can see the "new" style BB pipes hes making.
I will be posting a sneek peek thread about them very soon.

hondamancbr03
06-06-2009, 12:08 PM
Try calling LED Performance, Arlan Lehman the original starter and owner of LRD is back with a new company, in my experience LRD has been slowly going down hill since he sold the company.

http://ledperformanceengines.com/

woodsracer144
06-06-2009, 12:50 PM
ok so heres my deal...

i got a factory support team quad that was race back in the day by bob lind and the motor was built by duncan with a PC200 but some where along the way that got taken off and this LRD OEM cyl was put on, i didnt know if it was just ported so i started to look in to LRD's work on their site... and thought it could be a 300 kit, i have one of the BB pipes but the guy i got it from put a Pro Cirut pipe on it... i have the lrd scilencer... but the LRD siclencer doesnt have a center core thing and i want a new end cap as well...
i have my quad all tore apart trying to to get a few gaskets changed out on the clutch cover and the exhaust flange... and i thought since i was in the mood to take things apart i thought i would pull the cylinder head... i saw the resleeved 300 kits had the o rings so if i didnt have the o rings i thought i would just get a full gasket kit... so i re moved the 6 nuts and bamb i got o-rings...
now i want to know if they did the o rings on any motor or just on the 300's...
also does any one know if the 300 Re Sleeved kit is a true 300 to the stock crank specs?
like the 310 is like a 295 isnt it? then the last bore is a true 310...

i was told my motor was to have a stroker in it... the cases would had to get work done right? and with the stroker wouldnt the piston travel up higher then stock? so how do i tell if its a stroker? i have a spacer plate but that comes in the kit? do you need the spacer plate in a stroker?

jhtrx250r
06-06-2009, 08:46 PM
Ok if you have the o rings on the head that is a good re sleeve job, check the piston size if it is 72mm-73mm it is in the 300 range, as for the crank check the #s on the side of the rod and get back to us
there is no need to use a big bore pipe on a 300 cc cylinder I tryed it it dident do any good, those pipes are made for 330cc or larger this was told to me by the man himself arlan (and I would call him at his new shop LED anayways he can tell you what to do with that cylinder and what replacement parts are needed.

woodsracer144
06-06-2009, 10:38 PM
pdxbigfoot i cleaned out my pm box,

i was told its a stroker as well, i didnt take the cyl off yet,,, i really dont want to, im gonna measure how far the top of the piston moves with the head off... and tell you that... i wasnt able to get the numbers off the piston today, any one know the led phone number? what hours they are open...

also if it is the resleeved 300... is this a true 300 becuase i think the 310s are a 295 untill the last bore job then they are the true 310...

what do the reed spacers do as well... thanks