06-05-2009, 11:41 PM
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25061

I didn't think people still did this kind of childish crap:confused:

feuerstack411
06-06-2009, 09:28 AM
Car looks good that low. A new Camaro with a drop would be so hot

exrider12
06-06-2009, 10:18 AM
That just happened to my bros Acura Tl-Type s. It was in Boston,MA. I guess its been happening alot.

fasterblaster09
06-06-2009, 10:59 AM
im wondering why did they tow it??:confused:

06-06-2009, 11:20 AM
haha thats funny, not even the decency to put it on blocks they just put it to the ground. With a car so new wouldnt you park it somewhere more safe? Maybe get different lug nuts/ wheel locks unless Chevy is too cheap to have that option for their vehicles.

elite ATV1
06-06-2009, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by FlewByU352
haha thats funny, not even the decency to put it on blocks they just put it to the ground. With a car so new wouldnt you park it somewhere more safe? Maybe get different lug nuts/ wheel locks unless Chevy is too cheap to have that option for their vehicles.
It isn't the dealer thats cheap its the owner. i have lock lugs from the dealer on my 85 cavalier been on there since it was new

06-06-2009, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by elite ATV1
It isn't the dealer thats cheap its the owner. i have lock lugs from the dealer on my 85 cavalier been on there since it was new

85 cavalier?! bro what about your Camaro?

KXRida
06-06-2009, 06:15 PM
85 cavalier?! bro what about your Camaro?

LMAO he has pad locks on it!

elite ATV1
06-06-2009, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by KXRida
LMAO he has pad locks on it! nah i got ur old lady sitting on the hood with a 12 guage

06-07-2009, 12:04 AM
nah i got ur old lady sitting on the hood with a 12 guage

no matter what its just hilarious to hear you say anything. "1985 cavailer with enough bass to get your g/f wet" thats even more hilarious to have subs in that car and i'm pretty sure your not getting many ladies in that thing unless they are 45 years old or so, fat, and trashy. Like the one picture says if you can only afford a Fiero you can only afford Fiero women well yeah a Cavalier isnt even up to par with a Fiero lol To the comment with pad locks on it thats awesome if this site had rep for a good post you would get some because its probally true and it made me laugh

SRH
06-07-2009, 12:17 AM
no matter what its just hilarious to hear you say anything. "1985 cavailer with enough bass to get your g/f wet" thats even more hilarious to have subs in that car and i'm pretty sure your not getting many ladies in that thing unless they are 45 years old or so, fat, and trashy. Like the one picture says if you can only afford a Fiero you can only afford Fiero women well yeah a Cavalier isnt even up to par with a Fiero lol To the comment with pad locks on it thats awesome if this site had rep for a good post you would get some because its probally true and it made me laugh

haha i liek that

i always found it funny kids and adults who put rims on cars and stuff... to me that just says im dreaming...why put rims on a chevy thats just embarassing, drawing attention to a mediocre car anyone can practically own, i mean you want to draw attention to yourself , get a cadillac, bmw, ferrari etc. and ride it stock that says im a grown man and you stand out if you want to....most people who actually have the money to buy these fancy cars dont...because when you can walk the walk...theres really no need to talk the talk.. to me anything else just makes you look like a douche bag....with the exception of the old classic cars and muscle cars, im not directing this towards anyone just in general thats how i feel when i see this stuff

Wills77
06-07-2009, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by SRH
haha i liek that

i always found it funny kids and adults who put rims on cars and stuff... to me that just says im dreaming...why put rims on a chevy thats just embarassing, drawing attention to a mediocre car anyone can practically own, i mean you want to draw attention to yourself , get a cadillac, bmw, ferrari etc. and ride it stock that says im a grown man and you stand out if you want to....most people who actually have the money to buy these fancy cars dont...because when you can walk the walk...theres really no need to talk the talk.. to me anything else just makes you look like a douche bag....with the exception of the old classic cars and muscle cars, im not directing this towards anyone just in general thats how i feel when i see this stuff

thats like saying a "grown man" should just buy a ktm 450sx and ride it stock instead of buying another 450 and building it.

krt400ex
06-07-2009, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Wills77
thats like saying a "grown man" should just buy a ktm 450sx and ride it stock instead of buying another 450 and building it.

couldnt agree more...or buy the ktm and not build that lol

KXRida
06-07-2009, 04:22 PM
nah i got ur old lady sitting on the hood with a 12 guage

haha gotta own that car first...

Crazy lil punk
06-08-2009, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by SRH
haha i liek that

ew.
Everyone can have that same BMW, if you build up your chevy, its something unique that no one else has. Ohh wait, I forgot, we are all suppose to look and act the same, no individuality allowed. If people want to put rims on their car, so what? Thats what THEY like. I have rims on my spec-v, because thats what I like. Its all prefrence.

Honda_Matt
06-08-2009, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by fasterblaster09
im wondering why did they tow it??:confused:

he was worried about possible damage to the oil pan and / or exhaust.

elite ATV1
06-08-2009, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Honda_Matt
he was worried about possible damage to the oil pan and / or exhaust.

yeah, but don't you think dragging the bottom of the car across the ground would damage it even more?

muddy400EX
06-08-2009, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by SRH
haha i liek that

ya but you gotta think, that some people truly do love cars. now its one thing if its a beat down pos with a $2000 set of rims. but if its a nice sports car, or an escalade with rims, tint, etc. you cant really dog on them. they just like their ride!

bens250ex
06-08-2009, 01:27 PM
they really do like to keep makin cars uglier and uglier. I do not like the new camaro's at all.

Wills77
06-08-2009, 02:21 PM
yeah, but don't you think dragging the bottom of the car across the ground would damage it even more?

take a closer look at the 2nd pic underneath of the rear rotor

meankfx
06-08-2009, 08:03 PM
lol did u guys see the monkey in the trunk vid?

MX MaNiAc 06
06-09-2009, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Wills77

And what is wrong with that?

Wills77
06-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
And what is wrong with that?

for alot of people, the price tag.
just like a cadillac, bmw, ferrari, etc...

dont get me wrong, i would love to have a ktm but its out of my price range so im building my 450r as i can and setting it up for ME. Just like people do with cars when they cant afford the higher end cars so they get what they can and start personalizing it to be what they want instead of buying a production car that anybody with $ can go to the dealer and leave in the exact same car

SRH
06-09-2009, 09:44 PM
if you love cars and performance great, i couldnt agree more, build it up and take it to the track enjoy that performance....but if your driving this on the street everyday it doesnt make sense to me, its transportation when it comes down to it

i couldnt agree more on riding the ktm stock the average rider is a c or b rider and a stock 450 offers more than they can utilize these days... all im saying if you enjoy the build your not going to choose to build a honda recon ....youd build a 450

with everything i guess you find those who insist on making there, car , quad, or bike compensate for poor driving or riding skills, if your looking to turn heads on the street get something to do that, i just feel like once there head is turned they shouldnt begin laughing hysterically

i think at some point you guys will see what im talking about...