View Full Version : Axis LT Tripple Rate Fully Ajustable shocks!

XBLASTERRACERX
06-05-2009, 07:45 PM
I am going to sell my custom axis long travel tripple rate fully ajustable shocks in about a week and I wanted to know if anyone was interested? They are freshly serviced with only 10hrs on them and they are 19.25 inches long. They are valved for around 150lb rider with +3 a-arms. $ Send me some offers. I will try to get pictures up tomarow.

XBLASTERRACERX
06-05-2009, 07:48 PM
Oh I am open to trades for Fox Evol shocks!

Butter
06-05-2009, 10:50 PM
I think you've been brain washed by people. Your not going to get those Floats to feel like these Axis shocks unless you know exactly what your doing with them. Hence why I traded off my Floats for Axis on both my bikes. But what kind of price we talking here. Myself or Danny might by them back off you. LMK, Thanks.

AB250R
06-05-2009, 11:40 PM
not to down your thread man but axis has alot better ride and travle than the fox shox do... but its whatever you like... have you ever rode on evol shox??

XBLASTERRACERX
06-06-2009, 06:49 AM
Its not that the shocks are bad matter a fact they are great but I like my bike to be very front end light and these shocks make the bike feel front end heavy. As for the price I want to talk to my friend and then I'll post it later today.

Butter
06-06-2009, 09:57 AM
Again dude, I'm only telling you this as advice. That 300ex is going to feel heavy no matter what shocks you have on it! Why not race it at a real motocross track instead of trying to off them so fast after a beach race. I had Floats on my race bike when I bought it, and I have the shipping lables that had the weight of the Axis fronts I traded for, and my old Floats, and they only 2-3 pounds different. Your not going to notice that at all. Just dont want to see you get rid of great shocks for another shock just for weight purposes.

CHARLES Andrews
06-07-2009, 12:41 AM
Can you give me a price on them?

XBLASTERRACERX
06-07-2009, 07:03 PM
Looking for $700. They are freshly rebuilt from axis. If you give me your email I can send you pics?