PDA

View Full Version : Cop in Cali going to trial..

JForestZ34
06-04-2009, 10:42 PM
NICE.. Finally now the cop will get what he deserves.. Maybe the family will get some closer...

Remember on New Years Day the cop that shot the guy in the back in the subway..

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/04/bart.transit.officer.murder.charge/index.html

James

Speedy 400ex
06-04-2009, 10:49 PM
this state is going down hard, any one heard about the water stuff?

JForestZ34
06-04-2009, 11:04 PM
What stuff? What's going on?

James

Speedy 400ex
06-04-2009, 11:20 PM
there raising out water rates.... and telling us to conserve when there city buildings are running sprinklers in the middle of the day when its raining and half of it is not even straying on the lawn. And there telling me to shorten my shower to 5 minutes....:scary:

JForestZ34
06-04-2009, 11:40 PM
HA HA what complete BS.. Just for that I would flush my toilet 6 times.. LOL.. Funny how township's and city's can get away with whatever they want...

James

Speedy 400ex
06-05-2009, 12:00 AM
ya im going to take my 20 min shower when ever i want.:D

MX MaNiAc 06
06-05-2009, 01:10 AM
Why do they need to conserve water? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

ProspectorJim
06-05-2009, 01:07 PM
I get to shower in well water as long as I want, which isn't very long because sometimes natural gas bubbles in the well and makes the water smell like sulfur.

scuzz
06-05-2009, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Speedy 400ex
there raising out water rates.... and telling us to conserve when there city buildings are running sprinklers in the middle of the day when its raining and half of it is not even straying on the lawn. And there telling me to shorten my shower to 5 minutes....:scary:

What's funny is that when it's time for re-election there will be a candidate that will claim he/she kept them from raising taxes. This is just another form of taxation to me, yes I understand that you are "taxed" one what you use and that some people pay taxes for kids to attend school who may not have kids, but bumping up fees that raise the cost of living is just a slippery way of getting the money when tax payers may not have voted for a tax increase.

buck440
06-05-2009, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by ProspectorJim
I get to shower in well water as long as I want, which isn't very long because sometimes natural gas bubbles in the well and makes the water smell like sulfur. i have well water too and it's sooo nasty we buy bottled water to drink instead of that crap but back on subject yah if you see the video of what happened it's kinda scary knowing a cop would kill a i believe a hancuffed guy on his stomach with two or so cops on him. and at the most he was just arguing with them and that's it, check out the video.