PDA

View Full Version : 07' MX YFZ 450 Walsh/Fox/GYTR/RATH

gbert
06-04-2009, 07:15 PM
This is an 07' Yamaha YFZ450 in GREAT CONDITION. The motor is jetted perfect and runs strong. There is no motor work. The only motor performance enhancing mod is the exhaust timing that is retarded 1 clip and the full GYTR racing exhaust. As you can see from the pics there is a Houser rear end, and a walsh pull rod.: The aftermarket linkage that extends the rear shock length and improves the performance over stock a great deal. This comes equipped with a freshly built Ohlins long travel rear shock (set up for 185 lb rider MX). The houser swing arm has no cracks and has freshly rebuilt swingarm bearings. There is a lonestar axle carrier that also has little time on the bearings. There is a lonestar extended racing axle. The rear end alone cost me around $3k brand new. The front rims are douglas rolled rims on holeshot mx tires. The front end is a +3 Walsh Long Travel front end complete with a +2 Gibson steering stem. There is also a brand new elka fully adjustable steering stabilizer and a tag front bumper. There is a full AC pro peg skid plate that covers the bottom. Front end comes equipped with Fox Float Long Travel front shocks also built for a 185 lb rider MX style. The Front end alone also cost me approx $4,000 brand new. The air filter is a brand new foam filter. There is an East Coast ATV parking brake block off. 8" rear carbon fiber bead locks rim tie up the rear. The wiring harness was sent to Paul Turner to be modified so that there are no isssues with your electrical like all of the stock yamaha's eventually get plagued with. The battery is brand new and there is a push button starter wired into the existing harness complete with the baldwin pro design switch kit for the harness that eliminates the need for you to hack up the stock wiring harness. everything was done very clean and professional. AC pro peg nerf bars drop the foot positioning about an inch lower over stock which makes the bike real comfortable especially with the raised steering stem. As you can see the bike is very clean, there are no hidden gotchas. I rode this very little, the bike is very fresh. East Coast ATV modified the carburetor spring by rewinding it a bit rather than cutting it which could cause it to stick one day which is not good. I also purchased the Walsh modified suzuki thumb throttle which drastically reduces the yamaha thumb that the stock thumb throttle gives you. Also covering your paws is the rox hand guards. You will get on this bike and be able to hit a lot of things with ease, the bike is very user friendly and flys wonderfully. I added an oversized oil tank in the front of the bike because it keeps the bike cooler but it turned out to make the bike fly perfectly in the air, it is very well balanced. Before the oil tank it liked to wheely a bit more and fly nose hi which I didnt like as much as I did after I installed the oil filter. Bike is sold as is, good luck.

usp4u
06-09-2009, 08:52 PM
where is the bike located ?

gbert
06-09-2009, 09:22 PM
the bike is located in North Haledon, NJ if you want more pics I have them available

usp4u
06-09-2009, 09:33 PM
ypu have a pm