PDA

View Full Version : Reminder!!!!

trailrider894
06-03-2009, 09:18 PM
i was eating at subway with some freinds . and these cops pull up. they walk in and say excuse me who is the owner of that car that i pulled up next to. i was like oh crap!!!!! and i looked out the window and thank god my car wasn't the one he was pointing at. and my freind almost got arrested for " reckless and or indecent driving ". he got off with a ticket. but holy crap i thought for a minute that i was about to go spend the night in jail. i mean i didn't do anything wrong that a cop would have seen but holy crap. i'm going to drive the speed limit everyday until i freaking curl up and die!!! wow just a reminder to always obey the laws!!!! and this guy wasn't just a cop he was the kind of cop that scares the crap out of you. and the whole time there was a cop hiding in kitchen of subway listening to everything we said trying to see if he could get any evidence to book any more of us!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Quad18star
06-03-2009, 09:20 PM
Maybe the cop in the kitchen was just trying to score himself a free footlong. Cops gotta eat too!!!:devil:

trailrider894
06-03-2009, 09:22 PM
yeah that is what we were hoping but he hung out back there for a long time.

coryatver
06-03-2009, 09:35 PM
when cops are around I feel safer not scared lol

trailrider894
06-03-2009, 09:51 PM
dude in a small town there is nothing to be scared about. except getting pulled over . these guy's will pull you over for sneezing the wrong way .

blacknblue#2
06-03-2009, 09:56 PM
Only time i ever get that scared of a cop is when i severely F-ed up................what did you do????
:devil:

trailrider894
06-03-2009, 10:00 PM
i didn't do anything wrong. i just sat there and shook and was so nervous. do you think that the cops would put me on a " watch this guy list " just being around the guy who was doing this???

JForestZ34
06-03-2009, 10:07 PM
How did the cops know how he was driving.. Did they see him driving this way.. If not the ticket won't stick...

James

Quad18star
06-03-2009, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by trailrider894
dude in a small town there is nothing to be scared about. except getting pulled over . these guy's will pull you over for sneezing the wrong way .

Sneeze the other way ... duhhhh !!! ;) :p

trailrider894
06-04-2009, 05:54 AM
idk. we are all honest people and told the truth to the cops. but i think i'm gonna switch up vehicles for a week or two. ( i'm going on vacation on friday until the followoing weekend so maybe that will be some cool down time. or do you guys think i have nothing to worry about??

fasterblaster09
06-04-2009, 06:17 AM
even if they would be watching, they can't pull you over unless you do something wrong, right? And I doubt they'll be watching you for something minor like that, unless they have nothing better to do. Never mind they'll probably watch you:p

Exrider434
06-04-2009, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by trailrider894
idk. we are all honest people and told the truth to the cops. but i think i'm gonna switch up vehicles for a week or two. ( i'm going on vacation on friday until the followoing weekend so maybe that will be some cool down time. or do you guys think i have nothing to worry about??

i think your overreacting just a little bit.....:o

scuzz
06-04-2009, 09:52 AM
Crime must be really low where you live....

fastredrider44
06-04-2009, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Exrider434
i think your overreacting just a little bit.....:o

X2

It'll be alright. Carry on like nothing ever happened. You get pulled over... No big deal, it happens. Not the end of the world.

Scro
06-04-2009, 10:11 AM
I think you are being a little paranoid. But hell, I was too after I got pulled over for the first time when I was 16. When you have had your liscense for less than 4 months, and you get pulled over in you grandad's minivan for doing 101 down the interstate, I guess you can imagine how paranoid and scared I was when he threw me in the back of his car.

That's the only time I've ever begged a cop to let me go. If it had been a trooper, no doubt I would have been booked. Thankfully, it was just a sheriff.

trailrider894
06-04-2009, 02:02 PM
yeah well thankx guys. i'm feeling a little bit better. i had a big college entrance exam this morning so i think being nervous for that wasn't helping me with my other " cop problems "

fastredrider44
06-04-2009, 06:07 PM
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous the first time. I was 14, in my unlicensed, uninsured truck. My parents had to come get me.

The next time I was pretty nervous too. I had my license 2 weeks. Got pulled over for 79 and gaining, in a 55. Good thing he pulled me over when he did, cause at the top of the hill I was gonna punch it and get away from the SOB that had their brights on behind me. But heck, I'm an expert at it now.:devil:

ricksmx865
06-04-2009, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Scro
I think you are being a little paranoid. But hell, I was too after I got pulled over for the first time when I was 16. When you have had your liscense for less than 4 months, and you get pulled over in you grandad's minivan for doing 101 down the interstate, I guess you can imagine how paranoid and scared I was when he threw me in the back of his car.

That's the only time I've ever begged a cop to let me go. If it had been a trooper, no doubt I would have been booked. Thankfully, it was just a sheriff.

Hahaha thats just backwards from here.... If i get pulled over by a sherriff im likely gettin wrote...troopers never write me haha

Just play it cool and you'll be fine....

btw you never shared what y'all did that was so "reckless"

trailrider894
06-04-2009, 09:34 PM
we were plowing through the hills outside of town and came around the corner into town way to fast. and there was a car at the turn off that we went way to fast around. and i think that that person was the one who called my freind in. we were going the speed limit we just made the turn really fast!! like i heard rubber squeling.

trailrider894
06-04-2009, 09:36 PM
i was first around the turn and i was going a-lot slower than my freind was. so i think that they only thought he was the one doing stupid stuff.

muddy400EX
06-04-2009, 11:54 PM
haha just calm down dude for real. just remember, cops are just guys with a badge, and as long as u dont give them a reason to arrest you, they wont.

krt400ex
06-05-2009, 07:33 PM
funny thing happened to me a couple weeks ago... we were going to the dunkin doughnuts in my buddies car. i was driving cuz everyone else is still on their provisional. a cop tailed us for about a half mile and then threw the lights on. pulled me over for no real reason. i think he was just checking cuz he saw a bunch of teens at 11:30 pm. anyway he let us all go. he was friendly.

the next night, im on the otherside of town in my truck and the lights go on... i had no idea what he was pulling me over for lol. apparently my headlight was out. so he started questioning me and what not. im just being friendly and respectful. he then asks me if i have any points on my license... "not as of now" i said. "when was the last time you were pulled over?"... "well if you want me to be honest sir... last night" lmao. i thought it was actually pretty funny. he was happy with my honesty and wrote me a warning and let me go. i been pulled over three times no behind the wheel and never gotten a ticket. as long as you repectful with them, they are usually pretty good about it

Bryson#221
06-06-2009, 08:40 AM
Ya.

I don't really care for many cops.

Very, very slim. (No pun intended).

06-06-2009, 11:36 AM
word. a lot of officers abuse their powers. theres those in the gray area that enforce the laws but are reasonable and those in black and white that follow everything to the book and if you screw up they try to get you with everything they can.