PDA

View Full Version : Banshee engine & pipes

miniquaddad90
06-03-2009, 07:24 PM
Parting hole quad- Engine, rebuilt with low hours on it. Parts replaced at last rebuild:

Weisco pistons
Hot rods crank
Cool Head with 19 & 22cc domes
All transmission bearings/seals
FMF Reeds on stock cages

Make an offer, can hear run, still in chassis, ready to pull, pack, & ship.

Also selling FMF pipes & power core 2 silencers. Pipes are older but in decent shape. Silencers are about a year old.

dmfisher71
03-18-2010, 06:20 PM
what do you want for that motor. i have a stock fresh rebuilt 400ex motor i am trying to sell along with a bunch of 4x4 gas powered rc trucks let me know i may be interested

2001warriorman
03-18-2010, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by miniquaddad90
Parting hole quad- Engine, rebuilt with low hours on it. Parts replaced at last rebuild:

Weisco pistons
Hot rods crank
Cool Head with 19 & 22cc domes
All transmission bearings/seals
FMF Reeds on stock cages

Make an offer, can hear run, still in chassis, ready to pull, pack, & ship.

Also selling FMF pipes & power core 2 silencers. Pipes are older but in decent shape. Silencers are about a year old.

What size are the pistons???? What about cylinders are they ported or anything? I got scammed out of a 2 bottem ends without cranks and my cylinders.. :(

miniquaddad90
03-19-2010, 06:54 AM
I'll double check but pretty sure the pistons are 68mm. No port work by me but Im not the original owner. I still have the box from the Hot Rods crank and the original crank. Has the big bore cool head also. Let me know if you need pics or any other info.

Thanks

2001warriorman
03-19-2010, 01:21 PM
What kind of cool head is it? Also was it a stroker or just a big bore bike? Im very interested and already have a cool head I could put the domes in.

miniquaddad90
03-19-2010, 01:34 PM
Price..... No clue, fair offer, needs to go, need space in garage.

Has the Pro Design cool head for a big bore set up. They offered a standard cool head and a big bore cool head. Have the domes that came with it and 19cc domes currently installed. Stock stroke

Side note since original post- The engine is pulled from the chassis, pipes are sold, not much left other than engine, wiring, cdi box, race plastic, worn seat, and a 1987 J-arm frame with Ohio title