PDA

View Full Version : Mud Guards

codeman450er
06-03-2009, 06:50 PM
Does anyone know where I can buy some mud guards? I know Msr has a set but I was hoping that there were more options. Thanks.

procircuit406ex
06-04-2009, 01:04 PM
Moose also makes some

Scro
06-04-2009, 02:12 PM
Powermadd makes some nice ones, but they were designed to be used with Powermadd handguards.

codeman450er
06-04-2009, 02:57 PM
I actually have moose handguards, But i cant seem to find the larger mud guards. I wish i originally went with powermadd, they have alot more options to go with. although my moose are very strong and get the job done.

Scro
06-04-2009, 03:02 PM
I've had good luck out of my Powermadds. Unlike other brands, your hands are actually covered completely by them. So any water that is kicked up from the tires won't end up soaking your hands.

You could probably make them work on Moose handguards. All they have is a couple elastic straps on the inside that wrap over the handguard. Then I just cut a hole in the wrap, and run the handguard mount bolt through it. This way the mud guard isn't going anywhere, even if it comes loose (most tend to).

ricksmx865
06-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Scro
I've had good luck out of my Powermadds. Unlike other brands, your hands are actually covered completely by them. So any water that is kicked up from the tires won't end up soaking your hands.

You could probably make them work on Moose handguards. All they have is a couple elastic straps on the inside that wrap over the handguard. Then I just cut a hole in the wrap, and run the handguard mount bolt through it. This way the mud guard isn't going anywhere, even if it comes loose (most tend to).

yes, I love my Powermadd gauntlants! :devil: I dunno how I ever rode a mudd race before without them.

Scro
06-04-2009, 06:02 PM
They help out tremendously in the cold winter races when you want to keep your hands as dry as possible.