PDA

View Full Version : Awsome!

JRP
06-03-2009, 04:50 PM
Well the storms have been pretty crazy here yesterday and today, and we always get the normal, severe thunderstorms. A few tornadoes here and there, and some small hail(smaller than golf ball) but today around 5:20, the skies opened up, and tonnnnnns of hail fell, it was the coolest thing ever, it covered all our grass(5acres), roads, and it was just awsome to see, minus dents and broken windsheilds which come with hail, but we didn't get any! Thought Id share this pic, I saved a few bigger pieces, so cool! Sorry if I sound all dorky, but i love weather, and we don't get a lot of crazy stuff around here! Heres a pic!

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p16/jrp859/HAIL.jpg

powermadd400ex
06-03-2009, 04:53 PM
holy crap :eek2:
im glad that crap didnt fall over here, my truck would be dented to hell.

JRP
06-03-2009, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by powermadd400ex
holy crap :eek2:
im glad that crap didnt fall over here, my truck would be dented to hell.

haha yeah! My dads in GA for business, so he missed out unfortunatly, took tons of pics, vids, and saved some for him, im pretty sure hes never seen any big hail either! It was so loud, and I thought forsure one of the 3 vehicles would have something broke or dented, but I looked at them and didn't see anything, only looked at the hoods, but the roof's might be different! They are calling for worse here soon so I might have some more pics! hahah

06-03-2009, 05:10 PM
hey if any of u guys live ibn like meadville or erie pennsylvania could u tell me about any race's or shops around other then street track n' trail and procycle:confused: and if u want e-mail me at SmitTank789@Gmail.com

bustedknuckle
06-03-2009, 06:06 PM
try hetrick raceing .in oil city .its not that far.

Pappy
06-03-2009, 06:08 PM
JRP...cool find!!!

I bet the local paper would love to have that picture!

JRP
06-03-2009, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
JRP...cool find!!!

I bet the local paper would love to have that picture!

Thanks ken! I sent it into WJLA on ABC 7. Hoping it will make the news tonight at 11 lol. Never know! I might send it into the paper too, that would be cool to see! Thanks for the idea! lol

Chit
06-03-2009, 07:13 PM
You know how they say when it thunders....God's bowling?

Well........it looks like God left a nice little present in your hand.