PDA

View Full Version : derreck.stratton@gmail.com

poogi
06-03-2009, 01:53 PM
do not buy anything from this clown total rip off artist !!!!!I repeat do not trust this anus !!!!

ebay purchase (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290309816778&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT)

this guy ripped me off and now he is refusing to give back my money ...his handle on Ebay is never2ndplace

BEWARE

storms400ex
06-03-2009, 05:50 PM
i'd be beating some butt spending that kind of money

poogi
06-03-2009, 07:50 PM
at least wait til ebay gets my loot first !!!then anything is possible !!

Pappy
06-03-2009, 07:59 PM
I have a feeling that someone will know him....the world gets smaller every day

Sorry for your luck...i'm sure we can find a race in IA:p

tim colston
06-04-2009, 06:55 AM
What was the reason you payed him. If it was a pick up only I sure as hell wouldn't have paid him til I took a look at the stuff. Sorry for you bad luck. I just don't understand, maybe a little security deposit but never the full amount. G0od luck file a claim.

poogi
06-04-2009, 03:02 PM
I have friends in Iowa who would have picked it up .they were in contact with him and was going to pick it up and ship it to me !!he beat around the bush and changed his phone ## but there just so happens to be the BANNED 125 race coming real soon and guess what ??? its in IOWA!!!! Paybacks a ***** son !:devil:

blastergirl
06-04-2009, 03:42 PM
Call the Des Moines, IA court house and have them send you the paperwork to file a claim in small claims court and then add damages to your claim in the amount of whatever it would cost to travel to Des Moines, filing fees, phone bills and whatever it cost to have him served...

Then request a court date the thursday or friday before a race and watch how fast the idiot pays up.. You can also petition the court and police department for any info on past claims/actions filed against him, to help build your case... Then add a request for punitive damages to your claim, odds are you won't get them, but it will make him sweat and in some cases gets the dirt bag to settle out of court...

Good Luck...

Pappy
06-04-2009, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by blastergirl
Call the Des Moines, IA court house and have them send you the paperwork to file a claim in small claims court and then add damages to your claim in the amount of whatever it would cost to travel to Des Moines, filing fees, phone bills and whatever it cost to have him served...

Then request a court date the thursday or friday before a race and watch how fast the idiot pays up.. You can also petition the court and police department for any info on past claims/actions filed against him, to help build your case... Then add a request for punitive damages to your claim, odds are you won't get them, but it will make him sweat and in some cases gets the dirt bag to settle out of court...

Good Luck...

An *** kicking would be so sweet. I dont think alot of folks realize there are people that will seek blood instead of money

poogi
06-05-2009, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
An *** kicking would be so sweet. I dont think alot of folks realize there are people that will seek blood instead of money

I am sure you know Pappy i aint all together upstairs ,I think outside the box !! :devil: :mad:

coryatver
06-05-2009, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

back in the day you could probley do that but thats asking to get shot.

Pappy
06-05-2009, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
back in the day you could probley do that but thats asking to get shot.

Some of us shoot first:o

poogi
06-11-2009, 04:48 PM
tru dat !:D

poogi
06-14-2009, 09:48 PM
The 2nd annual Banned 125 is this weekend !!!!:devil:

vze2hnvz
06-23-2009, 10:46 AM
Any satisfaction?

Pappy
06-23-2009, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by vze2hnvz
Any satisfaction?

If there is, he wont be posting much about it:devil:

poogi
08-15-2009, 10:33 PM
Just want everyone to know this gut is still an ASSHAT!:grr:

poogi
11-11-2009, 04:30 PM
as stated above !!

Johnny & Monica
11-12-2009, 12:14 PM
I know him an yes he is . I`ve heard of them travelin out state an buying quads with bad checks , I think his Dad had a problem with him smokin crack for awhile , Shippin him to rehabs an ect. Now his Grandpa races an is one of the greatest guys around . Dont know where Dereck got his Morows from

poogi
11-12-2009, 08:59 PM
Yeah unfortunate Grandpa !! the kid is a di ck!!!

motoguy450r
12-09-2009, 07:30 PM
just curious what you bought, it would'nt let me see it.