PDA

View Full Version : 06' 450r *extras* 4600 Obo

Meinders404
06-03-2009, 07:56 AM
I'm selling my Black 2006 Honda TRX450R (Electric Start). It books for $3,800 on KBB, many extras are included and the price IS slightly negotiable. Im only selling because im a broke full-time college student with just a part-time job. I bought the quad from Mason City Honda in 06' and raced it 3-times at the IATVHSS, 7-times in 07' IATVHSS where it placed SECOND overall out of 67 racers, and 5 times in 08' local MX. The oil has been changed EVERY race or every 2-months (whichever came first), I only rode it during races in 08' and have ridden it once this year. The top rails of the frame had small stress cracks in 08' so to be safe we stripped it down and had the frame strength welded. The Transmission drain bolt has always been medium snug when operated, so in 07' I stopped using it to drain the oil and from then on removed the right side case cover to drain oil.
This quad is extremely fun and white knuckle fast.

--ACCESSORIES--
Denton Racing Steering Stabilizer
HMF Slip-On Exhaust
K&N Air Filter
Faast Handlebars
Oury Grips
Engine Skidplate
Swingarm Skid Plate
Nerf Bars
MX Tires/Rims
Jetted/Tuned Carb.

--EXTRA/SPARE PARTS--
Tranny Oil
Motor Oil
Chain: 2-links short
Handguards- Needs mounting hardware
MSR Mud Handguard flaps
Tusk Winter Hand Mits
A-Arm Skidplates
Complete Front brake kit
Clutch plates
Heavy Duty Springs
Two Front Sprockets
Air Filter Re-charger
Carb Jets

--STOCK PARTS--
Stock bumper
stock heel haurds
stock filter
stock exhaust can
stock footpegs
Stock Light

--SPARE TIRES/RIMS--
GBC Dune Tracker 22*8-10
GBC Sand Shark 20*11-10
Maxxis Razr 20*11-9
Maxxis Razr 2 21*7-10

Final Notes: I will be taking it to Algona,IA Honda to have the valves re-adjusted (normal maintanence) to specs in the morning (5-28-09). To see more pictures of the quad PLEASE visit my website at www.meinders.thederiders.com, or contact me via email and pictures will be sent!! Videos on youtube under "meinders04".

Thank You,
Sam Meinders #404

I'll be adding pictures when I get home from class today.