dasa pipe, rekluse clutch
i modified the nerf bars to make room for the kick start
other cool stuff.

Stolen from Oklahoma

Thanks
405-401-1503

ohsobad_chevy
06-03-2009, 03:43 PM
Dude, that sucks big time!!! I am from OK as well, I will keep my eye out.

BranMan
06-03-2009, 05:50 PM
Have u searched on Craigslist in ur area? Just an idea, hope u get her back tho.

BakerRacing40
06-03-2009, 07:31 PM
what part of ok you from? i'm out side of tulsa. i'll keep my eye out for it

john willhoite
06-03-2009, 08:11 PM
i live in Guthrie, just north of Oklahoma City.

Yeah, i'm watching craigslist and ebay.

What sucks is i have a race this weekend.

TQRA in Texas at Badland.

Luckily they didn't take any of our mini quads, or i would have some (more)dissapointed kids.

crixal
06-03-2009, 09:07 PM
is your insurance gonna cover it? that is a really nice bike. seems like there is a lot of thieves in oklahoma lately.

john willhoite
06-03-2009, 09:37 PM
no, seems I am going to learn the lesson of Homeowners insurance does not cover atvs, they have to be on thier own policy.

We were begging our insurance guy....maybe somhow under our motorhome insurance since it was taken out of our trailer while parked at home....they said they were sorry but NO.

BakerRacing40
06-03-2009, 10:21 PM
sounds kinda like they knew your operation there.... didn't take the mini's.. took it while at your home...
i'd be willing to guess young male, with help of one or two friends. 17-23 years old no kids... has some sort of garage.. lives out side of town..
just a guess but i'd sit out side and try to trace their steps and think like a thief.. easy entry quick exit.. think about how thought out it was? what they had to have known to know they could get it. what did they pass over and not take...
and never rule out an inside job..
o one more talk to the local shops and see if anybody has been in there pricing parts or labor and can't afford them.. sketchy behavior.. they could have wrecked theirs or blown it up or something?

if you email me a flyer with the pics i'll post them up in some of the shops around tulsa .. travisbaker88@yahoo.com

ps i hate thieves....

quadracer85st
06-03-2009, 10:55 PM
makes me sick when i think about the people who do these things.

ohsobad_chevy
06-04-2009, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by BakerRacing40
sounds kinda like they knew your operation there.... didn't take the mini's.. took it while at your home...
i'd be willing to guess young male, with help of one or two friends. 17-23 years old no kids... has some sort of garage.. lives out side of town..
just a guess but i'd sit out side and try to trace their steps and think like a thief.. easy entry quick exit.. think about how thought out it was? what they had to have known to know they could get it. what did they pass over and not take...
and never rule out an inside job..
o one more talk to the local shops and see if anybody has been in there pricing parts or labor and can't afford them.. sketchy behavior.. they could have wrecked theirs or blown it up or something?

if you email me a flyer with the pics i'll post them up in some of the shops around tulsa .. travisbaker88@yahoo.com

ps i hate thieves....

Awesome post!!

There is no way the person who stole it is going to be riding it in public the way it is in that picture unless they are absolutely crazy. I would almost guess that they are going to part it out and keep the money. Keep an eye on ebay for the parts as well.

john willhoite
06-04-2009, 08:08 AM
I live on 30 acres and you can't see my house or any of my stuff from the road.

I had some guys that fit your description come out and ride on my track. They were the first ones I visited.

Unfortunately we just had a new roof and all new gutters put on due to a hail storm. So it could have been any of the roofers.

My wife is kinda freaked out, she keeps thinking they will come back. My kids want to set all kinds of bobby traps!

It just sucks thats all there is to it.

Vampire2800
06-04-2009, 06:12 PM
My wife & I live in Grove, OK. I doubt it will make it up here, but will keep watch for you. You might try to get ahold of some people out at the dunes west of Ponca City. We have some friends that had 2 quads stolen & that's where they found them.

Best of luck

michealwall
06-05-2009, 10:10 AM
That is a awesome machine. It wont be hard to spot. We will be watching in New Jersey
Sorry for your loss

tarpley1
06-06-2009, 06:50 AM
hey, i live over in North west AR. i'll be watching out for it, there is a lot of bikes move through our local yamaha shop.

i had my 250 sx trike stolen from me when i was younger, im still pissed off!!!!!

good luck.