PDA

View Full Version : New Guy

Tobe_B
06-03-2009, 06:19 AM
Hey guys I'm new to the forum just found and thought I'd drop a line. Bought my own fourwheeler for the first time back in April, a Honda 400EX (I'll post pics later). But I just figured I introduce myself. Lookin forward to spendin some time here and hopefully learnin a lot.

Tobe

F-16Guy
06-03-2009, 06:34 AM
Hey man, welcome to the site!
There is a lot of good information here, and a lot of the common stuff has been hashed and re-hashed over and over. Using the search feature at the bottom of each forum will help you find answers quickly and avoid another new thread about stuff that's been beat to death. Also, take what people here say with a grain of salt. There are some very knowledgeable people on here, but there are also some 13 year olds that don't know nearly as much as they think they do, so verify any advice you get. Welcome, and enjoy.

bowhuntinrider
06-03-2009, 06:51 AM
Welcome to the forum. I am still pretty new to here too but so far it has helped me tremendously their is a lot of information on here. And like mentioned above their are some people on here that know what they're talking about and some that don't but usually you can tell haha

Ryan'07400ex
06-03-2009, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by F-16Guy
Hey man, welcome to the site!
There is a lot of good information here... There are some very knowledgeable people on here, but there are also some 13 year olds that don't know nearly as much as they think they do, so verify any advice you get. Welcome, and enjoy.

Hey what you talking about i am 15 and don't know much but like veryone says I have learned alot on here and putting my sparks key in I learned a pic hands on.

If I don't know the answer I don't answer it though, I wouldn't want to mess up someones toy with bad advice.